[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suit carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: pistol duel.jpg (134KB, 1000x752px) Image search: [Google]
pistol duel.jpg
134KB, 1000x752px
I'm going to business school, and I want to carry. What are my options? I wear normal suits, not too baggy or anything. I was thinking about a shrouded hammer .38, so I could fire inside a pocket if needed. I carry a glock 19 when i'm not in a suit, and I feel like 5 shots would leave me vulnerable
>>
File: 1012_schulterholster2.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1012_schulterholster2.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>31212067
you wear a suit to school?
why even try to defend yourself? you'll probably like getting buttfucked

you faggot
>>
>>31212146
Not OP but at my university's business school and I think at most universities they are pressured to wear suits to the brink of it being almost mandatory. Careful your lack of an education is showing. You low-brow, proletariat fuck.
>>
>>31212067

Can I be perfectly honest with you, OP? You absolutely need one of these. Desert Eagle offers an extremely potent muzzle brake (in the matching gold finish) that reduces the gun's recoil to that of a housecat. It actually reduces recoil to such a point that the gun becomes perfectly shootable from a one-handed stance. If that's not enough, you can also contact the company that they recommend on their website for barrel porting, and get your barrel custom-ported in order to further bring down recoil. Want a fancy grip? You can do that too. Stick one of these bad boys in your inside suit-pocket, and you'll be sure to shred metal and roll heads the next time you get assailed by your local "peaceful protestor." I am not fucking kidding around here, OP. One shot is all it will take, and that's all it should take, especially if you have to draw from within a suit (which is undeniably one of the slowest ways to draw a gun.) Not to mention that you'll love the new crimson hue your suit takes on when you put a Maserati-sized exit wound in the motherfucker that messed with you on the 7AM subway into Manhattan. Rock an extra mag on your belt, and you'll be ready for anything. God fucking speed, OP.
>>
>>31212176
You must go to a shit tier business school on the east coast. Kellogg never made me wear a suit, not once.
>>
Best bet for never printing would probably be a slim 9. Ruger LC9 or the like. I've given some thought to concealing within a suit jacket.

Open up and have your tailor reinforce both pockets (they should attach to the liner so the wool doesn't droop). Add a small magnetic strip to keep them closed. Stitch a normal holster into one pocket and space for 3 magazines in the other. With a 9 rd magazine loaded, the gun should weigh around 21.5 oz. Three 9rd magazines are about 19 oz.

Aside from that, you can carry inside the inside breast pocket (on a good suit--make sure it's attached properly) which would work decently for deep conceal. For winter, with a wool topcoat, it's pretty easy to conceal larger guns like a Glock 19. The thick wool is far more forgiving.
>>
>>31212216
>>kellog
>>notshit

Pick one
>>
>>31212216
>I don't go to business school.
>I'm not on the east coast.
Your powers of deduction astound me, Sherlock. You weren't pressured to wear a suit at the Froot Loop's School of Ass Grabbing and Buzzwords because they knew you wouldn't wear one for any future career. Now go ahead with your next round of vague assumptions.
>>
>>31212189
This has to be the best monologue I have ever seen on /k/

I will consider your suggestion
>>
File: clip_image002[1].jpg (17KB, 346x567px) Image search: [Google]
clip_image002[1].jpg
17KB, 346x567px
>>31212067
What makes you unable to conceal a Glock 19 in an IWB holster under a suit jacket?
>>
File: SigP239vsColtDefender.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
SigP239vsColtDefender.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
Depends on what kind of suit. If its tight and not leaving a lot of wiggle room definitely a single stack of some kind . IWB holster or shoulder holster will work. Id suggest getting it a little extra baggy just for comfort purposes anyway and you can carry something easier. A suit is pretty easy to conceal carry with
I were a suit for work sometimes and have carried everything from a glock 17 to a walther ppk
>>
>>31212382
I don't like the idea of the pistol being totally exposed if I have to take my jacket off or unbutton it for any reason. If I don't come up with anything better, I will do that
>>
http://www.deepconceal.com/

The website looks like total dogshit, but their products are good. If I didn't have scoliosis that made my ribcage turned I'd be able to shoulder holster a small pistol and the only way to tell would be to hug me. As it is I need to get /fit/ to hid the handle since it sticks out, but thats just because I have a pretzel for a spine. It should work great if you're not deformed, OP.
>>
>>31212775

You're probably gonna have to counter weight the other side of your jacket if you got a handgun in one pocket with a couple of dildos in the other
>>
I went to the Wu-Tang Clan School of Higher Learning in Walla Walla and had to wear a suit. I CCd a 4" M&P in .40sw.
>>
>>31212123
>Swiss Arms

It's like, you want to get killed
>>
File: 99xg62z1.jpg (179KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
99xg62z1.jpg
179KB, 1252x1252px
>>31213057
They have really diversified
>>
>>31212775
Take your jacket off, youll still have your vest on.
>>
>>31212067
>Suit carry
My uncle carries G19 in his shoulderbag. However, you could get a decent fullsized M1911 that's available in a wide variety of cartridges (.45 ACP, 9mm Parabellum, 10mm Auto, .357 Magnum [Also interchangeable with .38 Special], .44 Magnum [Interchangeable with .44 Special] .460 Rowland, .40 S&W, .45 Super, .38 Special, and much more). Nothing sounds more American than having a snappy freedom spewer when your local commie decides to shit your day up. Browning Hi Powers are also a good choice and have a history of removing Commies during the Cold War, especially in Africa. If you wanna look like Mr. Bonds but without a cartridge lacking oomph, there's the Kahr Mk series (Kahr Mk9 is a good little carry piece). Kudos if you get your hands on a Walther P38K, but they're difficult to find compared to the Walther P38 that took down soviets in the eastern front. I gurantee you OP, there are many more options ranging from HK to Sig, to even Glock, but consider these sexy carry pieces that were known for the extermination of commies since 1945 and the Cold War
>>
>>31213251

OP, I'd suggest either a J-Frame or one of the many single-stack 9s. My solution for suit carry is a belly band worn low around the waist, so the gun sits basically where it would in an IWB holster. Blouse the shirt properly and it works. You may need to experiment with the location of the gun a bit.

Most of my suit pants will not fit a J-Frame + pocket holster, and even if they did I'd still be dealing with a big lump on my thigh when sitting (in fairness I wear slim-fit suits and some of this could probably be resolved with a visit to a tailor).

I would avoid simply using an IWB/OWB holster because you're not a cop and thus probably have social consequences for being seen with a gun -- even if it's not illegal. Normal people take their jackets off at various points of the day. In my office it's basically expected except for the ~3-4 hours/day we're in court.
>>
>>31212176
I have been to business schools all over the country (dad is a professor so I saw a bunch of them growing up) and that's complete bullshit. The only pressure to wear a suit is during presentations or other days when you need to act the part. Nobody cares if a student shows up to lecture in sweats and a t shirt.
>>
>>31213036
what about a pistol on each side of his jacket?
>>
>>31212067

In a suit? Probably a shoulder holster. If you're going to keep your jacket on the whole time, a shoulder holster will probably do the trick. Plus, unlike the peasant that suggested you carry it in your jacket pocket, or an IWB holster, it won't ruin the lines of your suit.
>>
>>31212067
I think most schools have a policy against you carrying or even possessing guns on campus. You sure you want to risk this?
>>
>>31213635

Shit, totally forgot to discuss which weapon to use. I'm pretty biased towards the single-stack 9mm pistols out on the market--IMO, best firepower you can get in a reasonably small package. S&W M&P Shield 9 is what I carry. Better ergos than the Glock 43. However, you will need to replace the sights and most likely the trigger. The white dots on my sights literally shook out when I shot 9mm NATO out of my Shield
>>
>>31212067
Why not just get a .44 Magnum with a shoulder holster and put on a Dirty Harry persona?
>>
>>31213115
Bruh, this ain't the 1920's. Only politicians, CEOs, and unfunny fat comedians wear three-piece suits these days.

>>31213473
Now there's some creative thinking. I like that. You're hired.
>>
File: 1472667438132.jpg (357KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472667438132.jpg
357KB, 1600x900px
>>31214215
>Only politicians, CEOs, and unfunny fat comedians wear three-piece suits these days.
Also that dude from the ATF who traces gun serials.
>>
>>31213251
There's no 1911 that's chambered in .44 magnum
>>
>>31214703
I think he meant you can carry a 1911 in X number of calibers, or you can can a revolver like a .44 magnum and load it with .44 special
I had to re read it
>>
Walther ppk or you're a straight up faggot.
>>
>>31215422
this
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.