[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW AMMUNITION BAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: picture_720.jpg (157KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
picture_720.jpg
157KB, 960x720px
Thanks obama
New backdoor ban on ammunition

http://conservative-daily.com/2016/08/31/breaking-news-obama-atf-announces-backdoor-ammo-ban/
>>
>>31209538
its already been reversed by the atf.
>>
>>31209538
stop posting this fucking bullshit story. The ATF already published a follow up clarification letter that ammo is NOT FUCKING BANNED.

Jesus.
>>
>>31209555
yeah the ATF reversed it, this is how it went
>ATF: lets remove the exemption for wetted nitrocellulose basically it will only effect the firearms industry
>Research Labs: I guess we are all felons now because we use it all the time
>ATF: Oh....well we... ummm.... well we didnt mean it we were just looking for industry feedback on a possible reclassification
Oh the ATF it is like if you gave the post office authority over something more important than delivering mail on time
>>
>>31209930
I'm still fucking mad over the added $25 hazmat fee over primers and powders.
>>
>>31210007
>tfw forgot at one point you could have bought components with no bullshit
This is how tyranny wins, make you forget when things used to be free.
>>
>>31209538
That raghead is a real American, exercising his right to bear arms while mowing his lawn. He'll probably cool off after with some iced sun-tea, and have some halal intercourse with his adult wife after watching football, praising Allah for his good life in America before he falls asleep.
>>
>>31212053
God damn that's beautiful, American Dream.

Everyone should have the ability to reach that level of comfy.
>>
>>31209930
Obama is so totally focused on fucking the firearms culture that he and and his team of legal experts are going after the raw materials used to makw the components, but also so economically retarded that they dont stop to consider that all industries are integrated into the larger economy and interdependent on one another.

lol, he and the dems probably had donors calling who own and run labs, universities and other similar facilities screaming at his dumbass for fucking them over
>>
Hi. I'm a lawyer. Been a lawyer for about twenty years now. I've worked in about different state government offices and now I'm working for the federal Department of Agriculture.

This shit happens all the time, in all areas of the government. Some idiot in the office proposes some new regulation or something along those lines that's illegal, and we lawyers have the job of telling them that they can't do that because there are laws against it.

This is not some conspiracy, it's an ignorant bureaucrat who wrote some stupid shit in a newsletter or something along those lines and then released it without running it past legal first. The lawyers saw it and then the angry emails would have started and finally the ATF officially "reverses" its latest statement.

Generally speaking you don't hear about this shit because we lawyers either catch it before it gets out of the office and step on it or because no one cares enough about the department to notice the change and hasty reversal.
>>
File: 1471281974893.gif (130KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
1471281974893.gif
130KB, 500x402px
>>31212088
Fuck yeah
>>
File: 1463538203672.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1463538203672.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>31212053
>>
>>31212116
Why the fuck do we allow bureaucrats to operate without checks and balances like the main branches of government? They exercise more legislative and executive authority than the fucking branches named after those concepts.
>>
>>31212098
UK level gun control, would make millions of people unemployed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.