[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Larry Vickers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: tactv_commercial_screencap.jpg (58KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
tactv_commercial_screencap.jpg
58KB, 700x500px
WTF? Why do you fucking hate this guy, /k/? Is it because he's a fudd? He seems like a pretty cool dude, even if he does shill his shitty HK416 all the time.
>>
>why does 4chan hate popular thing
We're a bunch of salty, contrarian bastards.
>>
Cuz his videos are to short is why I dont like him.
>>
WTF is Fuddy about LAV? Delta operator and legend. Was one of the big four highend custom 1911 smiths back in the day before moving on to other things. Very pro second instructor and big personality with unique access to growing Russian shooting industry. Yeah he is big on the 416 which he developed for Socom but he is a realist and I have heard him talked about its cons too.
>>
>>31206395

I liked him more when he was shilling for DD instead of BCM. DD should up their marketing budget again.
>>
>>31205478
Because he's a dick. It's not that hard to understand.
>>
Fudd? Where did that come from?

I think people, like myself, are just tired about all this operator shit all the time. It's why we like Hickock45.
>>
>>31205478
Who?
>>
>>31205478
There was the whole CriscoClean®™© thing he was involved in.
>>
I actually don't follow this guy at all and the few times I've heard about him is when he posts some weird video like the russian miniture guns or when there's drama like at shotshow when he threw a bitch fit that a ruger rep didn't know him and didn't allow him to set up lights and camera at their booth without prior approval.
>>
>>31205478
Because he's the tactical equivalent of a fudd.
>>
>>31206709
Anon do you have dain bramage?
>>
>>31205478
whos Larry snickers?
>>
>>31205478
The dude is legit AF. Nobody can credibly argue that he isn't an OPERATOR to the max.
That said his personality can be a bit abrasive, but that's not uncommon with the "type A" SOF dudes, they're confrontational and aggressive.

His YT channel is probably my favorite, mostly because he keeps his videos reasonably short (<10min), has high production values, gets his hands on a lot of rare/unique things, and also because he has detailed slow motion footage of the guns cycling.

I have no patience for retards like nutn stammering on for an hour about things they know nothing about or senile old men wasting 20 minutes shooting 2 liters and the same damn gong before saying a gun is pretty ok, but he still likes his glock and thanks to bud's gun shop.
>>
>>31205478

He's ok, I have a Vickers blueforce gear sling.
Sometimes I watch his new vids.

I watched his old SWAT training vids.
>>
literally who
>>
>>31207891
>hey everyone look at how awesome i am pretending not to know stuff. keepin it real
>>
>>31207851
>reasonable opinion on /k/
I agree, I have one of his slings and it's nice. His videos are cool, but his style of speaking is annoying and he obviously shills for products. The fire clean debacle being a good example.

All in all I will keep watching his videos but he isn't the God of all things Tactical.
>>
>>31207806

> The dude is legit AF

Nah, he's just another self important faggot who thinks that he's hot shit because he has a popular youtube channel.

I remember him getting butt blasted at a convention because a Ruger rep manning their booth didn't know who he was and wouldn't let him take up the whole showroom space to shoot a video.

He was so insecure about being called fat that he made a video titled "why I'm fat" that showed him doing crossfit.

> inb4 his service record

No one cares, there are millions of veterans out there who served with distinction and are not attention whores
>>
File: 1457213190565.jpg (137KB, 431x427px) Image search: [Google]
1457213190565.jpg
137KB, 431x427px
>>31207806

Thank you for your service, Larry
>>
Hes a fucking stupid faggot
>>
>>31206602

> he threw a bitch fit that a ruger rep didn't know him and didn't allow him to set up lights and camera at their booth without prior approval.

My favorite part was that he described the rep's polite refusal to let him shut down the booth for filming as "telling my crew how to do their job," as if people should just drop whatever they're doing because some fat fuck wants to film a YouTube video
>>
File: 1456864502570.jpg (69KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1456864502570.jpg
69KB, 500x281px
>>31208185

> Special Forces and SWAT don't use Ruger because of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>31208214
He was kinda implying that it's they're team that hinders sales but yeah that too
>>
>Fudd
>shitty 416
>vickers edition glock
>HK consultant
>former delta
How does fudd fit in again? I just hate the way he talks and his arrogance.
>>
>>31205478
THERE GOES MY HEROO!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: block II.jpg (350KB, 1200x606px) Image search: [Google]
block II.jpg
350KB, 1200x606px
>>31206433
NO, they should spend their money on giving their customers what they want starting with those fucking RIS II/M4A1 rails, getting rid of that big white lettering on their rifles, and replacing their shitty "in house" furniture.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.