[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most reliable and comfortable CC option

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: glock43-left.png (149KB, 720x489px) Image search: [Google]
glock43-left.png
149KB, 720x489px
So I went to a LGS to buy a lower, and ended up looking at some sub-compacts too, especially this little guy.

Now, a little info. I live in AZ, with temperatures exceeding the 100's currently, making my CC choice pretty small. I'm 6ft, 170lbs (but increasing weight steadily) if that helps as well

What would be the most reliable, hands down sub-compact pocket-rocket I could get? I already have a full size handgun, and I love it, but it's a pain to CC

Completely going with what you guys have, as I'm not that well versed in compact options nor their reliability.
>>
You fell for the Glock reliability meme. I've had no issues with my LC9S Pro and I can get my pinky on the grip.
>>
>>31204581
XD-S in 9mm
>>
>>31204615
>implying glock reliability is a meme

wanna know how I know you've never owned or fired a gun?
>>
>>31204630
Do I really have to timestamp my Glock 19?
>>
File: 1458605519348.png (58KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1458605519348.png
58KB, 500x492px
>>31204615
>betting your life on rugershit
>>
>>31204615
literally sold my ruger lc9 to buy a glock cause the ruger was dogshit
>>
>>31204666
Fuck off Larry
>>
File: IMG_0602.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>31204666
>what is limp wrist failure
>doesn't happen with my ruger, only my glock
>>
>>31204626
I vouch for xds in 9 also. It's a great little gun.
>>
Glock 26 - great gun needs new sights and a - connector
Glock 43 - not very good needs new sights, horrendus trigger even with a - connector, way snappier than competition, muh capacity
Glock 42 - amazing shooting 380, needs new sights, see above about trigger, muh stoppin powah
Shield - great gun could use an Apex trigger
Kahr PM9 - great size, trigger is looooong, 7 round magazine is shit
XDanything - grip safety = not even an option
Sig 938 - meh, has safety, ok trigger
Walther PPS M2 - great gun
Beretta Nano - literally who
Ruger LC9 - have fun when your front sight falls off
Keltec - plz go
>>
Thanks for all the options guys. But what would be the best out of the box? I would prefer 9mm, just because it would work with my other 9mm. And size wise it's going to be jean shorts and button ups, so it needs to be relatively thin. Albeit I have been eyeing the urban carry holsters.
>>
>>31204783
Shield or PPS M2 would be my reco
>>
>>31204783
You kinda answered yourself.

Go for a single stack 9mm. Most comfortable carry, for me, is 5 o'clock IWB.

Please just don't fall for the meme that only Glocks are reliable or the most reliable, it's not true.
>>
>>31204581
43 is great, but in all seriousness, stop being a pussy and just wear pants. I live in the greater northern Phoenix area and pants are fine, and it allows for more carry options.
>>
>>31204841
I wear pants too, but seeing as I'm walking atleast 3-4 miles a day, usually in the middle of the day, shorts are a welcome addition. That's why I want something I can easily equip with both.
>>
>>31204829
That's the thing, I'm coming to you guys for advice, seeing as you'll have the guy behind the counter spouting glocks. Brand for me doesn't matter, as long as it says pew pew when it needs to say pew pew
>>
>>31204876
If you're around Broward or Miami Dade County, I can prove to you in person what BS it is. What's not a meme is AK reliability. From what I've seen, but never experienced, Makarovs are great too.
>>
>>31204901
Yeah, It's probably a shield or a glock then, depending on what I can get them for, if they're relatively the same, reliability and quality wise.
>>
>>31204783
Pps, shield, xds.

Pps is best. Shield is the crowd favorite. Xds if you want the extra safety. Literally everyone who complains about it is a scrub that has never shot one.
>>
I live in Florida where death is almost a better option than the summer humidity. I know there is so much M&P Bodyguard .380 hate, but I absolutely love mine. It fits comfortably in my front pocket with whatever I'm wearing and there is little to no imprinting. The gun takes some time to break in and I've had my share of FTF and FTE, but once it's broken in it's a reliable little fucker. Carrying anything larger, given where I live, would imprint significantly due to the lack of heavy or even moderate clothing.
>>
>>31204717
>admitting to be a limp wristed faggot
>blaming the Glock
>>
>>31204961
sup florida bro

carrying here in miami is a bitch, i feel you
>>
>>31204581
I also live in southern AZ and yes its hot as fuck. I bought this gun to carry inside my waistband when I wear shorts and a thin Tshirt. It works about as good as you can expect. I will always prefer outside the pants carry but like you know, summer is a bitch here and dressing light is almost a necessity.

The shield is great too I just prefer the glock in my hand and it doesn't have a safety which I like better. Only bad thing is I wish it came with two pinky extender mads instead. My accuracy with the flush mag is scary bad. I would try to shoot them both along with the others in this catagory. Grip is always important but it seems to be more important with these tiny guns.
>>
>>31206026
Thanks man, I appreciate the input, I'll try them both at the range and go from there.
>>
>>31204630
Nobody serious uses a Glock these days.
>>
>>31204626

>he unironically suggests a Chinese Glock knock-off
>>
File: 1453435417591.jpg (37KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
1453435417591.jpg
37KB, 630x354px
>>31204615
>I can get my pinky on the grip.
baby hands
>>
>>31204937
PPS m2 is great in terms of features but it also is basically the biggest in its class given its round capacity
>>
>>31209306
how is a springfield chinese?
>>
>>31209306
I thought it was croatian?
>>
>>31206023
Miama weighing in on uncomfortable carry. The brotherhood of the sweaty ballsack.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.