[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning Dave and friends: Is the /k/ radio news bulletin dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sitebanner.png (1MB, 1920x1015px) Image search: [Google]
sitebanner.png
1MB, 1920x1015px
Summoning Dave and friends: Is the /k/ radio news bulletin dead? Last one is from April.
>>
/k/ radio was one of those things I thought was pretty cool but couldn't be bothered to pay heaps of attention to
>>
>>31202177
Did we just summon Dave that easily?

Is anything going to happen to it? did the bug fixes ever get sorted out?
>>
>>31202190
No sorry I'm not Dave, I'm just an anon giving my thoughts on the project.
>>
File: 1410254698792.gif (1013KB, 352x316px) Image search: [Google]
1410254698792.gif
1013KB, 352x316px
Most likely it is. Took time to do, which seems to come and go for most people. And the stream itself has been fucked for a while since they changed over to some different system for it. Damn shame really, because it provided a great mix of background music for the day. I hope someone will get the complete playlist out one day so I can find some of the songs I enjoyed but can't remember.
>>
>>31202231
That is reassuring, I would have been a bit scared if it was that easy. I feel it was a great idea, but if you listen to it about twice, you have run through almost every song it has.
>>
Becareful with dave ive actually met with him before hes a bit of a liar.
>>
>>31202315
that .m3u thingy works well for me
>>
>>31202315
Speaking of songs we can't remember, would you happen to remember the one for that gif? I've straight up forgotten and I've been looking forever.
>>
I used to listen all the time. The 'Nam tunes were great.
>>
Everything dies

Even Harambë died
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glu9wA4HjE0

here sauce for gif
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.