[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pop up tent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I need a pop up tent for infantry style bivouacking, most important aspects are it has to be waterproof and it has to be small, 1-2 person. I'm spending close to 90 days in the field so it would improve my quality of life quite a lot to have instant sleep whenever we get somewhere.
>>
>>31198216
what is your spending cap?
>>
>>31198216
Best option?
http://www.skdtac.com/Mountain-Hardwear-Hunker-4-Season-Tent-p/mhw.350.htm
>>
File: thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
>>31198345
I agree with this its the only 4 season lightweight IR compliant tent available to citizens of the empire for under 1k
>>
>>31198321
Around 200$
>>
OP here forgot to say that this is only for summer / fall, not for winter.
>>
>>31198216
just get a tarp and a warm sleeping bag

>I'm spending close to 90 days """""""in the field"""""""""
doing what? if you were in the army, they'd issue you equipment to sleep in. what memery are you up to
>>
>>31198488
I am in the army but the tents they give is shit and takes a while to get up because they have a center pole and cables to be fastened all around or else it's all collapsed on itself inside.
>>
>>31198488

He read the hobo with a shotgun threads and wants to live the dream
>>
>>31198534
Kek, they're not going to let you use a different tent anon.
>>
>>31198534
>I have zero mechanical aptitude

why do they let people like you in the armed forces? do you need a constant stream of ~infographics~ just to tie your own boots?
>>
>>31198554
>>31198559
Dudes, you don't even know wtf you're talking about. Do you think every guys out here uses issued gear? LOL

Not gonna let me? Who the fuck is not gonna let me ? Do you actually believe the army is like Full Metal Jacket or something?
>>
>>31198728
>Who in the military is going to command me to stop being a dumbass
>>
>>31198728
>Not gonna let me? Who the fuck is not gonna let me ?
Your Sergeant/Staff Sergeant you fucking boot.
>>
Looks like OP is looking for one of those "real" "pop-up" tents....Like those car springshades. No stakes, no poles, no guy wires.
Truth is, most of those are crap, made for kids and backyard camping, and they fold down to like a three foot diameter disk.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.