[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New California kommando here need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: California_CCW_Issuance_Map.png (47KB, 530x596px) Image search: [Google]
California_CCW_Issuance_Map.png
47KB, 530x596px
Hello fellow kommandos, I am also a kommando.

Anyways, our Governor just signed a bunch of shit laws, so on Jan 1st they take effect, and ban most everything fun.
I had been wanting an AR for the last few years, and was thinking about doing the 80% route which is now dead. So on monday I popped my cheery, picked up a mid level AR (an Armalite Def Sport optics ready) at the local gun shop.

Since then I bought a DDI-12 and Yugo underfolder AK online.

What else should I get while I still can get?

things I want:
-Scar 17S (or some kind of 308),
-VEPR 12
-FN-PS90

(these are sold out everywhere though)
>>
Also, how exactly do I have sex with my guns? I wasn't able to find any how-to or guide.
>>
>>31197825
Leave California. If you are a resident and pay taxes then you are supporting this. Let them see everyone leave.
>>
>>31197825
How is the 80% route dead? Just build featureless until you move out of state.
>>
File: aaCapture.png (70KB, 1234x587px) Image search: [Google]
aaCapture.png
70KB, 1234x587px
>>31197893

It is pretty awesome here: socal. Coastal beach suburb. Weather is top tier. Large city like, but without large city downsides.

I also work biotech, so my choices are limited to other equally comparable cities (or worse).

Although that NC looks promising. I do love the east. I miss lakes/forests/rivers.

>>31197994
Ya, I was figuring can always do featureless what with the "shark tail" style stocks. But some guns wont be able to convert, like a PS90 or Tavor. And some will be banned even if they are featureless (ie magazine fed shotguns).
I also really do like it here. Own a home, great job, beach.
>>
Just run featureless with kydex grip wraps own whatever you want and don't register shit
>>
>>31197994
home builds are against the law now, unless you apply for a super special serial number from the ca doj. This applies retroactively to all guns that were built before 1964 or some shit.
>>
>>31198667
I meant after, not before.
>>
>>31198667
I'm pretty sure that one was actually vetoed.
>>
>>31198744
There were 2 bills that did the exact same shit. One was vetoed, and the other, AB 857 passed.
>>
>>31198744
AB 857, Cooper. Firearms: identifying information.
Existing law authorizes the Department of Justice to assign a distinguishing number or mark of identification to any firearm whenever the firearm lacks a manufacturer’s number or other mark of identification, or whenever the manufacturer’s number or other mark of identification or distinguishing number or mark assigned by the department has been destroyed or obliterated.
This bill would, commencing July 1, 2018, and subject to exceptions, require a person who manufactures or assembles a firearm to first apply to the department for a unique serial number or other identifying mark, as provided. The bill would, by January 1, 2019, and subject to exceptions, require any person who, as of July 1, 2018, owns a firearm that does not bear a serial number to likewise apply to the department for a unique serial number or other mark of identification. The bill would, except as provided, prohibit the sale or transfer of ownership of a firearm manufactured or assembled pursuant to these provisions. The bill would prohibit a person from aiding in the manufacture or assembly of a firearm by a person who is prohibited from possessing a firearm. The bill would make a violation of these provisions a misdemeanor. By creating a new crime, this bill would impose a state-mandated local program.
The bill would require the department to issue a serial number or other identifying mark to an applicant meeting specified criteria and would allow the department to charge a fee to recover its costs associated with assigning a distinguishing number or mark pursuant to the above provisions.
>>
The one upside to unserialized lower builds. is that you get to pick your serial number. So FUCKTHEDOJANDATF is open for the first person to request it.
>>
>>31198901
Kek

Also, how would they ever find out if you built a so called "ghost gun"? Fuck them, it's none of their business.
>>
>>31199033
Only way they gon find out is when they find it at the scene.
>>
>>31199060
What scene, m80

>my puppers are hidden
>>
>>31199033
well, that's like owning an M2 browning because "how would they know, its none of their business"
>>
>>31199075
Also in the new laws is:
"Owners of assault weapons will also have to submit to periodic inspections of those firearms by law enforcement officials."

LET ME SEE YOUR PUPPERS

>make sure the bad ones are locked in the back bedroom
>>
>>31197825
Just leave the state. It is lost, the wetbacks are flooding in and vote solidly blue, most of the cities are anti gun and we are shedding red county by the year. Sacramento is now light blue, El Dorado and Orange county will be blue in ten years.

Like seriously if you like guns get the fuck out of this state and even the sheriffs that are cool with guns will be out of power with the horde of wetback and libcuck voters in ten years.
>>
>>31197825
How does that undercover work with our length laws? I thought folders were banned due to the 36" OAL reuqirement
>>
File: calilegalbarlext.jpg (56KB, 566x367px) Image search: [Google]
calilegalbarlext.jpg
56KB, 566x367px
>>31199302
They put a clamp inside so you cant fold it. Which means the first I am going to do is take it part and figure out how to undo it, but then put it back.

They other option, I shit you not, is that you can have a folding stock, but instead they add a 10" barrel extension. You know because criminals would never, simply unscrew the barrel extension.
>>
>>31199291
It's weird, I am in San Diego, which is VERY red. But not permananent/voting red. Just red mentality, because of all the temporary military.

Also I is/was blue. The way things have gone, and how blue has gone like mindnumbing ludicrous has caused me to question and be bipartisan. I guess now I am bi-curious.
>>
File: 1315-01-BUx.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1315-01-BUx.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>California
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.