[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old shotgun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 20160902_204324.jpg (396KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20160902_204324.jpg
396KB, 720x1280px
Hey /k/, this is my first postso, um, hello
I am in my grandpa's house at a party and he told me to get a bottle of booze in his closet. While i was looking I found a shotgun. I am no gun expert and i can't seem to find any brand. Anyone knows what it is?
Pops says it's a .22 winchester, as I said before, I am no gun expert so idk. Please help.
>tl;dr found shotgun with no brand and I want to know what brand and model it is
>>
>>31197671
Tell your gramps to stop being such a old dirty basterd
>>
>>31197671
Dear jesus that metal looks fucked up.
>>
>>31197728
Y-you too
>>
>>31197671
Probably a bait post, but that aside, pick the fucker up and look on the gun. 10/10 times the gun will have the manufacturer on it, or some kind of identifier.
>>
It's an old house, an old closet, old wood, old gun, ya get the idea.
>>
First, listen to your old man and google somethings he says. He said it was a winchester 22. And if you googled what a 22 is, you would find out that is not a shotgun, but a rifle. And winchester is the manufacturer (brand). The second half of the research i am fine with doing, to me it could be a model 63. I am basing that on it doesnt appear to have a lever action, bolt or slide. Which leaves only semi auto. And this looks the closest to me.
>>
>>31197785
Not bait, I'm just curious.
Maybe the manufacturer's seal was fucked over with the rust because I couldn't find it
>>
>>31197799
Thanks man, I was just lazy
>>
File: get.jpg (17KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
17KB, 316x316px
>>31197820
>>
File: images (2).jpg (21KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
21KB, 384x384px
>>31197829
>>
File: Jem'Hadar.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
Jem'Hadar.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>>31197844
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.