[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile in California....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: 20160902_140529.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160902_140529.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
JUST
>>
looks like shitty business practices more that anything else
>>
FFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK
we need to balkanize this bitch
>>
someone broke the window?
>>
>I'm going to open a gun store
>and then treat all my customers like potential felons

I never understood this
>>
>>31195279
It's a Walmart, that's why.
>>
Just get your ammo from Big 5. Their prices during sales are pretty good
>>
File: UA7Ys.jpg (87KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
UA7Ys.jpg
87KB, 720x540px
>Meanwhile in California....
>>
>>31195285
walmart leaves big pallets of 12 gauge on display around here, at least
>>
>>31194810
Anyone know how the gunmageddon petitons did?

I got the feeling we didn't make it but we were close.

Oh well, the real progun vote is still in November for the election. President Trump=Supreme Court=Californian gun control nuked.
>>
>>31195861
As a former customer service worker, I actually don't find this concept ridiculous at all.

I understand that it is an anti-robbery measure, but I actually like that it's effectively a barrier between the customer and the staff.

Regardless of where you live, customers can be pretty terrible people. Many of them smell really bad, spit on you while they talk, and even get uncomfortably close to you. Fuck that shit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (112KB, 883x715px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
112KB, 883x715px
>>31195922
>President Trump
Not gonna happen.
>>
>>31195949
I agree. Anyone who will risk 20 years for a ~$60 robbery deserves to be separated from working people by 2 inches.
>>
>>31195949
Unless it's an air tight seal you still can smell them. Trust me, I'm currently sitting behind an inch and a half of bullet resistant lexan.
>>
File: stopme.png (498KB, 422x610px) Image search: [Google]
stopme.png
498KB, 422x610px
>>31195975
>>>/pol/
>>
>>31195975
>Nate Tin
>>
>>31195875
walmart in CA leave 12ga ammo outside the case as well.

People always open them up to look at, play with, or steal.
>>
>>31195975
couple of things:

1. fuck off
>>
>>31195975

>no date, sources, anything at fucking all

Thanks for correcting the record
>>
File: hurfdurf.jpg (10KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
hurfdurf.jpg
10KB, 237x212px
>>31195975
>He thinks Trump will lose.
>>
I just don't get it
California is said to be an absolute liberal shithole
Yet you guys HAVE gun shops
There's none at all here in NY, which is also a liberal shithole, but said to be less liberal
>>
>>31196045
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
>>
wow this is fucking sad
>>
>>31196058
Texas is said to be a conservative shithole.
Yet they have Mexican restaurants.
>>
>>31195861
I actually love that in my town, the immigrant stores (which are often in black neighborhoods) have partial barricades to keep anyone from jumping the counter, but then are also well known to be heavily armed.
Every piece of dirt robber that gets lead pumped into him is one removed from the planet and the gene pool, and a warning to others who might follow in his footsteps.
I make a point of stopping in the immigrant stores when I am in the area. Love that they will actually defend themselves and their livelihoods with lethal force if necessary.
It's ridiculous to have to put employees into what amounts to a fucking vending machine to protect them from dirtbags. I'd prefer the dirtbags have to worry that the guy at the counter and every customer might drop him them a bad habit.
Robbery gone wrong videos - where bad guy gets dropped - that's awesome shit.
>>
>>31194810
I always like going to walmart at the in the morning and trying to buy ammo only to ve told they cant sell it that late.

I always say I need it right now and its an emergency.
>>
File: 1361557263912.png (762KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1361557263912.png
762KB, 1000x1000px
>>31195949
>mfw because of my work a good portion of my customers are mexican labor that I have to actually walk around and interact with.
>>
one of the local gas stations has a couple dozen crates of 5.56 sitting in the middle of the store.

In Canada
>>
>>31196058
New Yorkers can escape to gun friendlier zones aka literally anywhere else though with ease. Hell their state pretty much gives no fucks about their own gun laws and can be confused with Pennsytucky.

Californians on the other hand are more fucked because the nearest major population zone is 4 hours away from the border and we STILL have shitloads of not california kosher shit from the god tier states next to us by comparison.
>>
Why did Walmart stop selling ammo at night? They claim it's an ATF rule but I know that's bullshit.
>>
File: It's Time To Stop.png (314KB, 344x366px) Image search: [Google]
It's Time To Stop.png
314KB, 344x366px
>>31195975
>Implying Hillary Won't get fucked in the debates
>>
>>31196058

None? Not even in more rural towns?
>>
>>31195718
FUCK no. I went to Big 5 about a month or two ago, and asked for a box of .22lr. They wanted $100 for the box of 525 I used to pick up for $27.

>Bass Pro Shops is the way to go
>>
>>31196613
He's talking about NYC.

New York state has always been way more rural and non compliant. Pf course they have gun shops.
>>
File: mfw richard cory killed himself.jpg (22KB, 264x318px) Image search: [Google]
mfw richard cory killed himself.jpg
22KB, 264x318px
>>31196604
>over at mom's house because grandparents are in town
>the news is on in the background
>hillary's story about why she lied concerning the distribution of confidential documents (a felony) was that she had a concussion
>the FBI agrees with her and essentially says "yeah it was bad and she shouldn't do it again but she's alright, HILLARY 2016"
>mfw
>>
>>31196598
Presumably because they need to put their employees through a training course to do it, and they couldn't justify having a slightly higher paid employee around at a time when sales are lower.
>>
>>31196717
They need a training course to scan a box the same as they scan a bag of doritos?
>>
>>31196717
Thats pretty retarded, when I randomly decided to work at lowes one summer I got payed training to sit thru bullshit computer click classes that I got payed to do.
>>
>>31196735
they probably need a training course to check IDs, something that normally the only needs to be done by the person at the cigarette and alcohol checkout

I'd assume they also have one selling ammo and one selling phone contracts or whatever during the daytime as well, but it makes sense to cut down to just alcohol and tobacco at night
>>
>>31196735
I can sell Doritos to anyone and never lose sleep over it.

If I want to sell ammunition, I would try to choose my customers carefully. I wouldn't want to be held responsible for anything that happens as a result of the ammunition being used, regardless of whether I was actually responsible or not. And if I'm going to delegate that task to a register monkey, I would want him to be not completely dumb.
>>
>>31196845
I really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and I don't think you've ever bought ammunition at Walmart. They scan it, you give them money, that's the end of it. I buy ammo from teenager cashiers at Fleet Farm all the time.

You sound like some Mom's Demand Action shill or some European that needs to get a permit before they can walk in and pick out three bullets they like.
>>
Meanwhile in California.
>>
>>31196391
Home depot?
>>
File: 1468570383758.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1468570383758.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>31195922
>implying trump gives any fucks about California

Being this stupid, no wonder you think he's going to win.
>>
>>31196953
umm the Nazi allowed people to have guns, they only took them from marxists
>>
>>31197062
The Nazis did what the Dems are doing. Getting people to vote for nationalizing as much garbage as they can in the false name of liberalism. Liberals are really voting for people who are neo fascist.

California has enacted so much gun registration, restrictions, and records, its from the same play book bucko.
>>
>>31197062
>nazis allowed people to have guns
>not mentioned:nazis did not consider those they didn't let have guns to be people
>>
Wait so did we get the veto on the ballot though?
>>
>>31197384
>take guns away from black people
>black people are no longer considered people
would be pretty cool
>>
>>31196108
>Nate Silver
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 497x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 497x225px
>>31194810
Hey guys, I'm gonna rant here

I'm a muhreen thats about to get out and I ran into a fuck load of problems trying to buy a nugget, I just dropped the whole thing today when they said they couldn't release it with only a day left on the lease, I already have an AR I put together from an 80% lower, this wouldve been my first gun I bought from a gunstore

You fucking win Commiefornia, fuck this state and fuck our liberal kike senators/lawmakers.

They were also out of 5.56x45, fuck it
>>
>>31198591
lol, don't forget to register your ghost gun with the ca doj next year. else they git you.
>>
>>31197062
Funny who they considered Marxists, ain't it? If you ain't a Nazi....well, then, you're a Marxist, plain and simple.
>>
>>31198619
A buddy of mine offered me to move in with him in Oregon while we go to college.

Just another anonymous Commiefornian refugee in Oregon
>>
>>31196604
>Implying Hillary will consent to an actual debate, without the "moderator" shouting down Trump every time he tries to make a point
>>
>>31196735
if it's california then they need a background check before selling ammo
>>
>>31196845
Keep your bullshit in Europe where it belongs.
>>
File: 1424218764031.jpg (505KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424218764031.jpg
505KB, 1000x800px
>>31194810
>No ammo sales after 10pm
MFW ive gone into Walmart drunk after midnight and bought ammo.
>>
>>31196774
must have been hell when you ended up in the department of redundancy department, eh? bet you nailed eom all summer...
>>
>>31196604
Not knowing the first debate is going to be moderated by a hillary shill and theyre not going to have hills and donald on the stage at the same time.
>>
>>31197033
>implying you're not the idiot butthurted who prays he can't into FTW!
Hey libtard, it has zero to do with Trump's fondness for any one state in the Union.

>>31197349
burdy much and all the while the masses of retarded sheep just go along.

>>31197720
wow, if you only understood how huge a faggot you are you might possibly do the world a favor and hang yourself

>>31198637
This will be a thing and costlier than most regressive leftists and their mindless shills expect. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to discover the favorable tax environments, business and personal, of the bordering states. Forming company and moving next door will save me a combined fukktonne and shitton of monies next year. Know of others doing similar.
>>
>>31195861
isn't that Detroit?
>>
>>31196735
it's like selling alcohol, the employee proly needs to be 21, must check ID, etc etc. as far as the claim of "a slightly higher paid employee" no. my guess is everyone that works in the sporting good dept would need this training and none of them would get any extra pay for it.
>>
>>31196392
I fucking love how Canada as a whole, has become more pro-gun in the last 8 or so years.

Thank you Harper for scraping some dumb shit out of our firearms laws.

And thank you video games for making every BF / CoD / MoH / Halo / Resident Evil / etcetera player not afraid of firearms.

>People who have their RPAL (Restricted Firearms License) jumped 9.5% recently.
>>
>>31195975
>$0.02 have been deposited into your account
>>
>>31200342
Honestly that works in Trump's favor too and will just dredge up the DNC scandals on Hillary in an environment in which she can't just ignore them.
>>
>>31197030
Lumber yard.
Contractors will send their mexicans to get the wood and shit.
>>
>>31203886
As someone who actually lives in Detroit, I can confirm. Most gas stations or convenience stores have thick bulletproof glass. There's sirens almost every day, and occasionally a couple of gunshots.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.