[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are rubber band guns banned in Britain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (4KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 285x177px
Are rubber band guns banned in Britain?
>>
No you just need a FAC
>>
>>31192964
No,just thinking about violence is thoughtcrime thought, off to room 101 for you.
>>
>>31192964
No you can possess one in your own home as long as you are over 21, it is stored unloaded and seperate from the rubber bands.

They can only be loaded and discharged on approved ranges though.
>>
Don't be bland bin that band
>>
File: always pain.jpg (144KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
always pain.jpg
144KB, 500x484px
Don't be a leech, bin that speech!
>>
>>31192964

>semi-auto
>10 band+ capacity

I would bet not, my limey friend
>>
Don't be a dredge, file that sharp edge
>>
Don't go to the slammer, get a permit for that hammer
>>
File: lolimeys.png (620KB, 1262x1005px) Image search: [Google]
lolimeys.png
620KB, 1262x1005px
>>31193257
kek

Also anyone have the rest of these Bong screen caps?
>>
>>31193436
I can't think of a witty Orwellian rhyming couplet about not getting shit camera to take picture of bullets.

Don't be a mourner, only rounded corners
>>
>>31192964
You said the "g" word.
I'm sorry, but a brace of bobbies will be at your door momentarily to determine whether you meet an exception for being Muslim; if not, off to the Old Bailey with you.
>>
>>31192964
Hey OP on the brightside you get to make a great greentext about the amount of rape in the English prison
>>
Of course they are, they offend muslims and endanger the populace at large.
>>
File: 14723903086390.jpg (88KB, 730x1249px) Image search: [Google]
14723903086390.jpg
88KB, 730x1249px
and rightfully so
>>
Don't be a pugilist, unball that fist.
>>
>>31193401
What are you, a conniver? Get a permit for that screwdriver.
>>
>>31192964
Give it a minute.
>>
Don't be a dick, retract that kick.
>>
>>31192964
>Everything is Banned in Britain.
Even this post.
>>
>>31192964
why do you want one, are you planning to shoot someone?
>>
>>31192964
Oh dear, violent thoughts again? Well, back to another session of the Ludovico technique for you!
>>
>>31192964
Don't be a bufoon, bin that spoon.

We bongs really are the ghost at the feast on /k/.

I doubt (hopefully) the US will have the same problem, the NRA in the US seems much more organised (plus the strong cultural overtones to gun ownership that we never really had), and I think the shooting community over there is much more united, compared to the UK, where all different disciplines/sports just look out for their own interests.
>>
>>31192964
No but rubber bands are.

Ye got ta thoink ah dee cheeldrun!
>>
>>31200704
Is it my imagination or do Brits generally prefer to deliberately zag when they see Americans zig? Sometimes it seems like the UK would ban tea or soccer (sorry) if Yanks started enjoying it too.
>>
>>31202015
Well they changed their entire fucking speech pattern nationwide around 170 years ago because YOU ESS AY was speaking like they did at the time. Hence why the Carolinas have the original "English Accent". They also created the term "soccer" and then when YOU ESS AY started using it they dropped it and pretended YOU ESS AY created it.
So honestly, I wouldn't be that surprised if, upon gun "bans" (ie restrictions that amount to effective bans) and mass Muslim importation in the YOU ES AY, England banned all Muslims and legalized all weapons up to full auto salt rifles. Modern era English culture is literally "do whatever the fucking yanks aren't doing, innit?".
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.