[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boots for basic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: navy-seal-rumor-buster-image.jpg (128KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
navy-seal-rumor-buster-image.jpg
128KB, 1200x800px
Hey /k/, about to enter into muhreens. Going recon, but that's irrelevant. Hoping some ex-mil could shed some light onto the boots deal for me, in basic and afterwards am I allowed to bring my own boots as long as they are the correct consistency etc? Could I purchase a pair of UA valsetz combat boots and wear them at basic or are you basically required to wear what your given? If not, any recommendations on boots would be helpful.
>>
No faggot, you will use what you are issued at basic.

And no, the Marines do not allow other boots. unless your fucking SF.

they have like 2 options I think? I'd have to ask my marine buddy.
>>
>>31191267
don't hafto be mean *sniff
>>
>>31191308

It's okay, you're about to learn how mean people can really be.
>>
Bring a pair of patent leather pink pumps.
>>
>>31191267
The marines don't have "SF" so you're clearly clueless and haven't been in the marines, or the army that does have SF...

But yeah op, you'll be wearing issued boots. Maybe be able to buy a select few that have the corps insignia but not till after brc..
>>
>going recon
Oh child, the innocence
I can't wait to fuck you up kid, you better not get fucking Charlie Co in ITB, I'll purposefully start fucking with kids that come in, in the next 3 months in hope of getting a shot at that boot pussy.
>>
>Going recon, but that's irrelevant

Then why did you mention it, hero?
>>
>>31191244
Speaking as a Marine you will be issued boots in boot camps, two pairs, one with drain holes and one with out. They are likely going to be Bates Warriors as I think they went back to those after some recent trouble with the new Rugged All-terrain Boot's acquisition. They aren't bad boots. However, once you get out of bootcamp you can buy your own boots provided they are USMC authorized, if the are they will have a big EGA on the outboard heel area of the boot. My recommendation is to stick with the Warriors or get Bates Lites. I have a pair of the Dinner RAB's and they aren't bad. However the Wilcox RAB's that I wore every day in bootcamp were fucking pieces of shit and feel apart by the end of MCT (radio operator)
>>
>>31195421
Who >>>/combat instructor/ here? What can you tell me about it I have been thinking about doing it for my SDA
>>
>marines
>basic
>bringing your own boots
>>
File: pink-boots-11.jpg (96KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
pink-boots-11.jpg
96KB, 999x999px
>>31191244
>Here are your Marine boots.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.