[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gangsta operators

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 450px-GRODTG17[1].jpg (38KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
450px-GRODTG17[1].jpg
38KB, 450x299px
How would you feel about operating with
1. A hood nigger
2. A rap persona?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pk59i_50-cent-hustler-s-ambition-uncensored_music
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
The first and last time I was around gang members (Crips) I was caught up in a shootout.

Everything was fine until a car full of random niggers pulled up and suddenly everyone started dumping mags left and right, screaming incoherent shit and jumping around.

Yeah, fuck that. No. Nope. They can't aim for shit. Literally NO ONE got hit and it sounded like FUCKING 'NAM.

I was there with a friend, who had to drop by and pick something up. Literally, just chilling and boom. I mean, fuck.
>>
>>31191225
So they really can't aim for shit then?
I was wondering if they talk about "spraying" people all day because it sounds cooler or because they are actually that bad.
>>
>>31191238

It was both the funniest and scariest thing I think I've ever experienced.

I mean, when you go deeper, sure, they've got some John Wick tier motherfuckers, but that's a rare sight.
>>
>>31191238

The stereotypes you see are true. They'll hold guns sideways, extend their arm wayyy out but not aim.

Most of the deaths comes from some sneaky nigger(s) walking up and shooting at really close ranges, but still mag dumping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmcPg8VGJDg
>>
>>31191238
The low level retard gang members, no. If they're actually useful then they aren't doing drive bys on random groups of people.
>>
The same way I'd feel about "operating" with any untrained poorly disciplined morally bankrupt person of questionable loyalty: fuck no

>get shot
>battle buddy claps in your ear and tells you to stay woke while you bleed out on the sidewalk instead of doing anything even marginally helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJPHuFdjkH4
>>
>>31191137
>gangsta'
>operator
choose one
>>
>>31191404
>morally bankrupt
>Muh morals!
Jesus, what a faggot.
>>
>>31191511

I'm sorry I insulted your bull.
>>
>>31191225
>The first and last time I was around gang members (Crips) I was caught up in a shootout.
sure you were buddy
>>
>>31191293
So basically 40k Orks
>>
File: 1376504067623.jpg (27KB, 542x474px) Image search: [Google]
1376504067623.jpg
27KB, 542x474px
>>31191404
>all those people just standing around
>STAY WOKE STAY WOKE
Truly a tragedy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.