[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I do not carry with hollow points. I carry PMC target ammunition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 15.jpg (3MB, 3286x2432px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
3MB, 3286x2432px
I do not carry with hollow points. I carry PMC target ammunition.
>>
>>31188617
It's like you want narrow wound channels and over penetration.
>>
Why?
>>
We get it, you're an idiot.

What is your goal? With life? With that choice? With this thread?
>>
>>
File: serious duck.jpg (27KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
serious duck.jpg
27KB, 295x300px
>>31188617
aight bruh. I know you're trying to be an idiot and get (You)s, but here's why you should carry with hollow points.

1) stopping powah (obviously)
2) don't go through walls as much
3) most importantly: the holes they leave. If you use it in self-defense, it's a lot more obvious WHERE you shot him, from front, behind, etc. than if you were to use FMJ that go clean through some times, and produce weird entry/exit wounds. You could end up getting convicted for shooting a guy in the back or something when in reality he was facing you and you were too dumb to buy JHP.
>>
>>31188617
Come on fucking OP tell us why FMJ is the master race and everyone is stupid but you.
>>
Yeah I would never carry with ball ammo. I'd be scared of over penetrating an attacker then I'm the bad guy for my bullet or jacket fragments go places they don't need to go.
>>
i carry a g19 full with jhp but my back up mags are fmj. If I'm down to changing mags I'm probably fighting from/behind some cover too.
>>
This just fucking bait. stop posting. OP is noguns fag
>>
Makarov doesn't have an overpen problem. Hollow points are likely to to cause the bullet to not go deep enough.
>>
>>31188675
>most importantly: the holes they leave. If you use it in self-defense, it's a lot more obvious WHERE you shot him, from front, behind, etc. than if you were to use FMJ that go clean through some times, and produce weird entry/exit wounds. You could end up getting convicted for shooting a guy in the back or something when in reality he was facing you and you were too dumb to buy JHP.
this is even more ridiculous than the "dont use an ar in self defense because it makes you look bad" meme
>>
>>31188617
but why?
>>
>>31189086
>not realizing that a panel of juries would see an AR and think "OH GOD HE'S A SCHOOL SHOOTER"
please anon, be my guest and mag dump your AR into him while dressed in full gear.
>>
>>31189267
can you find even a single instance where an otherwise lawful case of self defense was even tried, let alone convicted based solely on the firearm used? its fuddlore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.