[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it hard to get a gf when you're in the military?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: belarus military.jpg (2MB, 3500x2279px) Image search: [Google]
belarus military.jpg
2MB, 3500x2279px
Is it hard to get a gf when you're in the military?
>>
>>31188576
You don't want one while you're in, anyway.
>>
>>31188576
It's actually very easy to get women if you're an American in the military, depending on what country you're in
>>
>>31188576
Super easy to get one
Super hard to keep her loyal
Good luck if you marry her and move her ass on base, basically guaranteed to cheat.
If you absolutely must have a gf or wife while in, pick her up outside of the shitty military town you find yourself in. Any girl that lives in a military town is out for money and knows boots are easy check books. They've also had about 3 miles of military dick inside them.
>>
>>31188632
Thanks man. Yeah I'd imagine it'd be really easy to get a gf once you're in the military because chicks would think you're some kind of hero but that wouldn't stop them from being degenerates.
>>
>>31188576
You're probably more interested in a BF anyway, OP
>>
>>31188576
If the military wanted you to have a girlfriend, they'd have issued you one.
>>
>>31188632
This, but make sure you aren't stationed in bumfuck Wyoming, where all the girls are missing teeth.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 387x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 387x411px
>>31188576
Depends on a number of factors, but generally not too hard.

If you want a halfway decent girl friend though you need to get stationed some place where it's not really a "military town", i.e. there's other shit going on.

Ft Lewis (Tacoma,WA), Ft Gordon (Augusta,GA), and Ft Sam (San Antonio,TX) are great examples of this. They're all places with a military place nearby- if not in the city itself- but really don't have a large military presence. Therefore it's easy to go out and meet normal girls who aren't fat/disgusting, chasing your benefits/dog tags, related to some high ranking douchebag, or some combination of the above.

Generally speaking, the above just means you're in place with a decent guy girl ratio and actually has dateable girls.

After that it's on you to actually be a guy girls want to date, but it's not exactly hard.
>>
You meet some really great females but you'd have the same issue with it like all the rest, they're in much further places away sometimes. Can be good while you're around.
>>
>>31188890
Get the fuck out of here Damon Wayans
>>
File: 1446394063794.jpg (18KB, 325x324px) Image search: [Google]
1446394063794.jpg
18KB, 325x324px
>>31188890
>>
I once fucked a chick who had a tramp stamp that read, "Rangers Lead the Way."
>>
>>31189731>>31188632
what about San Diego tho?? its a milittary town but I feel like college girls dilute the uniform dick goblins? Also isnt it just date a girl that's not connected to the military what so ever?
>>
File: sieg heil.png (126KB, 456x290px) Image search: [Google]
sieg heil.png
126KB, 456x290px
>>31192234
Whatsoever is one word.
>>
>>31192234
I think it's okay? I don't know, I haven't really spend any time there. Just stay away from country bars and where all the other privates go while you're stationed there and you should be okay. Also Cali girls are generally hotter then girls you find around other military bases- I'm looking at you Ft Drum, anything in the mid west, or the South- so you've got an advantage there.

College girls get boring after a while though to be honest. Stops being as fun when you're over 25.
>>
>>31188576
why are they holding knives?
>>
>>31194022
Bayonets
>>
>>31192234
She's still going to fuck at least 15 dudes while you're deployed. Apparently strange dick cures loneliness.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.