[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

full auto ar lower kits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot (630).png (218KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (630).png
218KB, 1360x768px
THE FUCK IS THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? there are a bunch of complete full auto lower part kits for ar 15's on gun broker for $200! explain this to me. am i retarded for not knowing about this?
>>
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/581399611

link
>>
>>31185846
>constructive intent
>>
How fucking new are you kid?
>>
>>31185865
not new i just never saw this before. i never look up stuff on gunbroker.
>>
>>31185846
Kill your faggot self
>>
please just tell me what this means. i thought full auto guns were like $20,000!
>>
Big deal. If you have an RR and need an LPK, this is what you buy. If you want to have your teeth knocked out so biting only makes the prison mouth rape feel even better, you buy this, add a third hole to your lower, and install it. If you're in a hurry for the throbbing you could post about it online.
>>
>>31185846
There's still a hole you have to put in the ar receiver to make it work which is illegal whether or not you actually put the fullauto parts in
>>
>>31185846
OMFG!!!111!ONE!1

iT'S LIKE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO OWN LEGAL FA ARS THAT MIGHT NEED TO REPLACE THEIR INTERNALS OCCASIONALLY WTF!!
>>
>>31185908
legal ones are still 20k
if you actually installed those parts into anything it would be a felony
>>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... ok.....ill just leave now.
>>
If you are really lonely and just want some human interaction, even if they are ATF who want to do mean things to you, this is how you get a knock on your door.
>>
So lemme get this straight, it's not illegal to just own these parts?
>>
>>31186481
It's illegal to even think about owning one.
>>
File: 1472260788976.jpg (69KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
1472260788976.jpg
69KB, 600x379px
FUCK I JUST BOUGHT ONE THERES AN ATF RAID IN PROGRESS.

WHERE IS MY PUPPER
>>
>>31185846
its designed if you have a legally NFA registered M-16 for you to replace damaged internals with if you have the Form 4 on hand.. If you buy one of these and own a regular AR-15, you can be nailed for "constructive intent" by the ATF.
>>
>>31186636
Nigga what that fuck is constructive intent? You got any constructive drank??
PLEASE LET THIS MEME DIE - it is constructive POSSESSION.
Fucking blackies can't read worth a shit.
Constructive intent applies when someone intentionaly does one action which is wrong or illegal and has an unexpected outcome that is still in line with the wrong intent. It has absolutely nothing to do with building anything or having certain parts of anything. It is based on situations, not physical objects.

Fuck!
>>
>>31186481
No but there's a hole missing in your ar lower to put them in, putting that hole in makes your ar ready to become full auto which means it's illegal rip pupper
Tldr, parts not illegal to own
Illegal to use
>>
atf is monitoring this thread
>>
>>31186481
No. I'm pretty sure you can buy shit like full auto uzi trigger groups and such.

Just don't use it
>>
>>31185941
Soooo.....buying them wouldn't necessarily be illegal, right?
>>
>>31188938
Okay so as a private citizen I can legally buy this without owning a legal M16? I don't even own an ar15, it would just be cool as fuck to own the parts.
>>
>>31189287
Not if you have a registered M16 to slap them into as replacement parts.
If you have them and a semi auto AR-15 you can get bumrushed into signing a confession to constructive intent (only if you're dumb though).

If you want to have them and use them in your AR-15 legally, you have to modify them permanently so that they could never allow for full otter.

It's nice to have them, especially if you like to display them, but you may have people asking questions.
>>
>>31189592
Yes, that's legal.
>>
File: 1468947804824.jpg (29KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1468947804824.jpg
29KB, 500x324px
>>31185846
Rip doggo
>>
>>31189853
>>31185908
>>31185846
>!
go back to where ever you came from
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.