[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Massachusetts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: soda.png (113KB, 1433x1437px) Image search: [Google]
soda.png
113KB, 1433x1437px
hey, upstate NY anons: just want to let you know that I know your feels and we will crush the gungrabbers
>>
>North Easters
>fighting for rights
Good one.
>>
File: oh you.png (191KB, 1362x1847px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.png
191KB, 1362x1847px
>>31183562

if not here, then where?
>>
>>31183580
Stay up there and continue to be your pocket of communism. The south doesn't need anymore liberals.
>>
File: scan0001.jpg (2MB, 1536x2064px) Image search: [Google]
scan0001.jpg
2MB, 1536x2064px
Just going to leave this here, in case you thought we weren't doomed.

>so many split states
>Virginia & NH going down like a drunk prom dates.
>>
>>31183608
Well. I'm formerly from upstate NY and I'm a hardcore libertarian (emphasis on small gov. and everyone leaving each other the FUCK ALONE.) and I wasn't the only person who thought that way. Sure Albany and NYC are fucking cesspools of progressive trash, but upstate is full of hunters and sport shooters who lean right.
>>
>>31183697
Fuck Cantwell and Fuck Murray. Fuck Seattle and fuck these stupid fucking liberals ruining an otherwise perfect state. We were the frontier at one point, and now we are turning into an absolute shithole.
>>
>>31183894

the same shit applies to california, got to keep them out first and never ever allow them to grow
>>
>>31183697
>Virginia
>giant military state
>going down
Private contractors in FAIRFAX and Norfolk are singlehandedly protecting guns without those morons Kaine and Warner. They had funding from outside sources and they've been pretty unpopular lately.
>>
>>31183894
>>31183915

Only 17 states didn't support some form of secret list gun control.

>>31183942

Remember when folks in Colorado were saying the same thing a few years back?

"Oh, it's just Boulder and a few other cities that are anti gun. It'll be fine."

"Sure, our elected reps may vote that way at the federal level but on the state level, we're a strong gun and hunting culture."

Liberal / statist creep is real and we're fucked.
>>
>>31183754
So semi fudds and fudds?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.