[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

things you do when you are alone only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

>walk around the house continually and randomly open cabinets and the fridge >randomly pick some of my video games I have then only play them for like a few minute then instantly become bored so I take the game out and before selecting a new game I end up looking over all my games and even my digital downloaded games for an hour then just turn my system off because bored >go through my movie collection and on netflix just to end up bored again so I just look at each cover art of each movies before turning the TV off >make random noises and sounds around my house and end up even hitting a few things around the house with utensils but not hard enough to break anything
>take very long baths and wash my body and hair three times and drink the bath water but just a little bit and only when it is clean and warm before bathing >chew on pencils and bite down on some of my knifes and wood
>lay in bed for a very long time and then get up and just walk around again
>if I have cooked steak but it is in the fridge I take it out and just chew it and eat it without utensils or plate
>masturbate a few times in one day or just masturbate for a few hours before cumming (I'm thinking about not doing it for a while because it is starting to hurt now)
>talk to myself and even make some conversations with my own self and oretend there are other personalities of me so I have some interesting topics that I like to talk about
>pick up my cat and sometimes bite him but not enough to actually hurt him or cut through his skin but just a bit to hear him meow which is so cute and adorable then I let go and hug him and snuggle because my cat is very innocent and cute also it somewhat satisfies my biting but I don't ever hurt my cat nor abuse him since I feed him and pet him and love him every single day
>listen to random music just to fill the empty void in my head and even stare myself in the mirror and pretend that I'm looking at another person

So what do you guys do when your alone?
>>
File: image:54138.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image:54138.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>31183125
Go see help before you do something stupid
>>
>>31183125
I pace all over my house arguing with myself outloud.
>>
I just fucked my dog in the ass yesterday.
>>
>>31183237
Oh
>>
>>31183125
Go to a mental health professional.
>>
>>31183319
I'm afraid to because I would then permanently lose my rights to own a gun forever in my life!

I refuse to go and besides I'm mentally stable and fine so no need to go.
>>
>>31183416
Nigga you need help
>>
>>31183125
I like to practice changing mags in the most efficient way possible I gue- oh, this is a meme thread.
>>
>>31183221
Same here. I prepare for talking with people this way because i am socially retarded and trying to fit in.
>>
>>31183416
Voluntary admission doesn't make you loose your rights faggot go get help
>>
>>31183416
>I'm afraid to because I would then permanently lose my rights to own a gun forever in my life!
Nigger I spent a week in a psychiatric hospital and it doesn't trip a flag on a 4473. You have to be DECLARED mentally unfit by a JUDGE for that to take effect.
>>
File: 00219b8247170cb6947144.jpg (58KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
00219b8247170cb6947144.jpg
58KB, 326x326px
>>31183125
>Reads OP
Kowai desu
>>
>>31183319
I desperately need help with my PTSD but I cannot pursue it. I need an organ transplant. Part of the VA's screening process is mental health. I need to be 5 by 5 mentally in order to get on the transplant list.

I sit here and suffer. This shit is fucking me up so badly and I can't do anything about it. If I claim PTSD, I lose my spot on the transplant list.
>>
>>31183125
You just seem bored.

Why don't you get a job if you don't have one or a hobby if you do?

Just get out of the house, or start working out.
>>
File: 1405006799045.jpg (49KB, 395x610px) Image search: [Google]
1405006799045.jpg
49KB, 395x610px
>spend whole day at trade school
>neet roommate + 2 other ones who hardly do anything else than playing Overwatch

I'm pretty much never alone.
>>
>>31183237
Did you make sure they came?
>>
>>31183455
No I don't

>>31183572
>>31183583
Thats what they want you to think until one day you get checked in and after that in the future you will go in and try to buy a gun and BAM denied!

I'm not going to risk losing my gun
rights

>>31183604
What kind of ptsd do you have exactly?
>>
woke up at 3am today to go to work get off at 4
heading to school as i type this my classes are over at 10pm. then i drive one hour home.

I'm lrarning how to use a singer, promise 2. to make my own gear, i really only want some knee pads and some low profile mag pouches. i bought black and brown canvas yesterday. fuck you op
>>
>>31183125
You sound like a fucking waste of space. I hope you have a job that does something to benefit society..... you spoiled bitch. Might as well just KYS.
>>
>>31184316
>KYS

go away leafy faggot
>>
>>31184630
Kalm Your Self. Bitch. Check yourself, before you wreck yourself. He sounds like a fuck off. Get a hobby, smoke some drugs or something.
>>
>>31184654
>instant rage response
Check
>random inputs of slurs and curse words
Check
>14 year old tendency
check
>uses the word kys instead of the accurate 4chan way of saying "KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT"
check

Also fuck you
>>
>>31183125
Anyone else think this feels like an astroturfing post by liberals to point at and go "look, gun owners are craaaazy!"

I don't believe your post is legitimate. If it actually is, though, you should seek mental help and forgo your rights to firearms. You clearly aren't mentally equipped to handle guns.
>>
>>31185103
Trust me I have no coalition with any liberals nor do I support them in any shape or form

What I posted is what I legitimately do on my own time when I am alone and no I will not forgo my second amendment rights
>>
>>31185160
Biting cats and masturbating prolong hours is not healthy

I thibk you have have the antman syndrome
>>
>>31185235
>think
>may

Jesus my typo sucked
>>
>>31185235
Dude....come on lay off my back

I'm normal alright and I'm not some creepy schizophrenic fucktard alright.

And anyone that is telling me to "get help and forgo my gun rights" are no better than the goddamn liberals that want to turn everything into fucking dystopian world where getting a gun would have you put on deathrow

Fuck that shit
>>
>>31185340
Did that pussy tasted good at least?
>>
File: image:53328.png (13KB, 468x425px) Image search: [Google]
image:53328.png
13KB, 468x425px
>>31185424
hahaha fuck
>>
>>31185340
Dude you seriously have antman syndrome and need help. And I am not >>31185235
I am >>31185103
>>
>>31185340
Yup you have the antman syndrome

Sorry about your condition OP
>>
/k/ - weapons
>>
>>31185596
A magical place
>>
>>31183237
Did you cum inside?
>>
Op has the aaaaantman syndrooooome
Op has the aaaaantman syndrooooome
for op he will saaaaay that he is nooooormal but he is reeeeeally not
>>
File: image.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>31183125
Shouldn't you already be in bed, champ?
>>
>>31185562
>>31185593
>>31185694
Why are you all saying that!!!

No seriously what makes you even remotely think that I am crazy?

I'm not an evil man alright goddamnit!
>>
>>31185709
Don't deny it op

Isn't it obvious?

You are destined to become antman!

Go now op! And fulfill the prophecy!

BECOME ANTMAN!!!
>>
OP just has aids nothing new
>>
>>31183125
I sometimes walk around in the house with my handgun "firing pin renoved" and just pull the trigger around the house for shits and giggles before putting the firing pin back and putting the gun up
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>run around my house practicing lunges and parries even though I'll never be able to showcase my skills
>>
>>31185057
No, no, no, no, no. African booty licker. Fuck you. Get shot and stop being a whining little bitch. Children do not complain as much as you, jew.
>>
I think out loud when I'm alone, it's not a conversation with myself, I just verbalize scenarios of what if I say this then they'll say that. I would like to learn to play a piano in my alone time.
>>
>>31185235
>Biting cats and masturbating
awesome autobiography title OP

>>31185235
>>31185562
>>31185593
>>31185694
what the fuck is antman syndrome?
>>
>>31183237
Did you at least give him a reach around?
>>
>>31183125
>On my days off I sometimes rearrange rooms just to go through and clear my place differently
>I sit around in my underwear and eat trix while watching band of brothers
>I pull out my old micromachine military play sets, bunch up my carpet like hills, and place soldiers and tanks around like they're in battle
>I dress up in all my gear and order takeout. Then I tip them generously for their "discretion"
>I look up areas around where I live, and make a day hike just to get out of the house
>>
>>31183125
>Walk around clearing my house in bunny slippers while Barry White's Love's Theme plays on repeat on my stereo

>tfw you'll never operate while beboppin' to Love's Theme
>>
>>31183125
>imagine if i was a delivery doggo or designing a proper mounting mechanism to keep pizzas from falling off said well-trained delivery doggos and the intricate tracking system necessary to have a central doggo dispatch (mobile-unit) for tracking and chasing down rogue doggos with backup ovens and a mobile pizza artist on board to cover any sloppy doggos' work while keeping the customers happy
>>
>>31183237
Did you buy the dog dinner first?
>>
>>31183237
Did you call him today?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.