[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: serpico.jpg (103KB, 387x444px) Image search: [Google]
serpico.jpg
103KB, 387x444px
Al Serpico show up at your home with intent to kill you. you have 45 second to grab an weapon or make one before he kick in the door. what weapon do you choose? running is not an opton and he will fight to the death.
>>
best thread on /k/
>>
>>31182581
He's a cop
Cops have no reason to kill me
Your thread is invalid
>>
>>31182581
What's he armed with? I mean, I can just grab the knife by my seat, but if he has a gun then I'm going to have to get all the way out of my chair before he gets here.
>>
>>31182581
22lr revolver, Saturday Night Special.
>>
>>31183183
bub i maade it for fun and gigles

>>31183198
read the post he is there to kill you no question asked

>>31184703
normal cop weapon revolver night club mag night hnd cuff peper spray tazer
>>
>>31182581
I'd explain that he fucked up, I'm not a corrupt cop just a regular pro-honest-cop citizen, and hand him a beer.
>>
>>31185558
bang the sky goes dark as you slump over. he say to you as you black out, "i was here to kill you anyway looks like i did lumploaf now goodnight mabell'
>>
>>31182581
I would probably use any of the five loaded guns between myself and the back door. Especially the glawk brand glawk digging into my ribs because it's stuffed between my sofa cushion and the arm.
>>
File: 141024_serpico_poster_gty.jpg (143KB, 1145x629px) Image search: [Google]
141024_serpico_poster_gty.jpg
143KB, 1145x629px
>>31185572
Serpico wouldn't do that, you big fat liar. He's a stand up guy.
>>
File: nicky.jpg (34KB, 435x287px) Image search: [Google]
nicky.jpg
34KB, 435x287px
nicky and a couple of the guys are on the way over to teahc you a lesson you have 5 minute to prepare. what weapon do you use. they say they want to take you to pluck corn cobb in th field and you see a shovel in theyre car
>>
>>31182581
Quick. Change the script.
>>
>>31182581
Looking left from my foam cushions bed

>SAR K2 .45acp with a total of 43 rounds
>Airsoft flashbang multi burst (Every little bit helps, and a distraction's a distraction, better than throwing a shoe)
>Taurus .38 with five rounds (would suck to be down to this, but hey, it can ring an 18x24" steel at 100yds so it works)
>Electronic earpro
I'd say I'm good. What you can't see is the lvl III vest behind me
>>
>>31185609
Same answer as >>31186173 but with emphasis on violence of action.

>>31186173
And looking right from my foam bed.

>A whole bunch of shit
The 'can' is a false suppressor I had to see if I like how the rifle handles with the extra length, airsoft smoke grenade to burn house down and liberate it from intruders, tracers in the mosin, #4 buck in the trench gun, .45 super hard cast 255gr in the USP45, nothing special in the others (1911 has regular old .45 HST)
>>
File: film_badlieutenant_2.jpg (91KB, 490x270px) Image search: [Google]
film_badlieutenant_2.jpg
91KB, 490x270px
>>31185588
>liking that white knight Serpico
Common, anon. pic related is a far superior and effective NYPD LEO
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.