[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hear so much conflicting info about switchblades all over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Magnano-switchblade.jpg (205KB, 1656x1176px) Image search: [Google]
Magnano-switchblade.jpg
205KB, 1656x1176px
I hear so much conflicting info about switchblades all over.
Are they really illegal anywhere? Seems like they aren't. I want to buy a classic switchblade like pic related just because.
>>
http://weaponlaws.wikidot.com/us-switchblade-laws
>>
They really suck, get a modern folder.
>>
>>31181457
>They really suck
>implying i want it for utility

>get a modern folder.
not a neckbeard so that won't happen.

>>31181443
danke
>>
>>31181424

Any type of locking blade is illegal here in the UK.

Funny story, back one Christmas I realised I didn't have any knives to carve up the turkey. So a few days before Christmas I set out to get some, was late at night, shops were all shut. I ran into some cops who asked me what I was doing walking around looking into shops that were closed. "Looking to buy knives" obviously wasn't the correct response as my car was searched and I was placed under arrest, spent 24 hours at the police station in a cell whilst the worked to ascertain what I was doing up so late trying to buy knives.
>>
>>31181554
gtfo this cannot be true. is the uk really that bad?
>>
>>31181554
>>31181572
also illegal in Germany
any folding/extending knives that lock and can be opened with one hand are illegal
also knives with more than 12cm cutting edge
>>
i don't want to buy a switchblade over the web and answer the door to ATF newly formed knife division.
Are actual switchblades commonly found at gunshows?
Disclaimer: i just want something pretty for my desk.
>>
It depends where you live, but DESU most cops don't care anyway, provided you're not an obvious gang banger. Not telling you to break any laws but if you were going to break the law and keep one in your home, nobody's going to care.
>>
Generally speaking, it's a distinction between having a cool paperweight and actually carrying around one on you.
>>
>>31181715
youre way too paranoid. i bought one online and never had a problem
>>
>>31181596
>blade, n. the flat cutting edge of a knife, saw, or other tool or weapon.

seems p easy to just carry a switchblade that has a completely dull edge and point. no cutting ability = no blade. decorative paperweight.

ps texasfag here. knife laws are similar in my state, no double-edged knives and no cutting edge longer than 5.25 inches, or 13.3cm. plate carrier has a sheathe with 5" KABAR Short.
>>
>>31181460
Why do you want one then? To look like a nigger from the 80's or some fedora katana master?
>>
>>31181460
I bet it will look great with your brass skull knuckledusters and airsoft carbine. They are cheap, mass produced garbage that only existed in large numbers because of a WWII surplus. They were compact for paratroopers and pilots to have an emergency blade, then sold as farmer field blades because they only needed one hand to use it. They are flimsy ass blades with cheap handles. If you really want to put something weird in your ass just go to bad dragon and get a kraken tentacle.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.