[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering buying a Desert Eagle .50 AE in a couple days. Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 335436.jpg (69KB, 556x533px) Image search: [Google]
335436.jpg
69KB, 556x533px
Considering buying a Desert Eagle .50 AE in a couple days. Is the Desert Eagle just a novelty gun? I know its not practical by any means but its a fun gun to shoot. What would you spend the 1500 on other than a Desert Eagle .50?
>>
>>31179167
Its accurate, believe it or not
>>
>>31179342
Thats what I've read. Really am eager to get it, but like I said, I'm sure the money is better spent else where in terms of practicability, just not sure on what.
>>
>>31179167
>1500 bucks for a 7-round pistol with overpriced rounds and too much recoil to aim straight

you could buy 2 pistols, 1 rifle and 1 shotgun for that much
>>
i'd get the .44 mag desu
>>
>>31179365
This.
Get a .44 or .357. .50 AE is just overpriced and extremely similar to .44 in ballistics.
>>
>>31179363
Which firearms would you get instead? I'm looking for a total dick waiving gun. buddy already has the smith and wesson 500 so thats out of the picture
>>
I own the desert eagle in 50 ae, it's honestly not bad to shoot other than the $1.50 every time you pull the trigger, the weight and long action makes it feel like less recoil than a generic 1911 imo. Most fun gun I've ever owned, about 1800 rounds through mine, no malfunctions. Up to you tho, Lot of money. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>31179167
You should buy a golden tiger striped one and OC it.
>>
>>31179385
where did you get your ammo from? local or online?
>>
>>31179399
Orginally was getting it on line, bunch of 500 for about 1.80 a round, but there's a local pawn shop where I'm at that sells a box of 20 for $29 even
>>
>>31179406
will have to check out my pawn shops before I make any purchases. Have you shot the .44 version?
>>
>>31179410
Shot 357, 44, and 50. 50 is tame as hell (especially if you get the barrel with the integrated muzzle break) the 44 feels laughably easy to shoot lol, I just don't like it because, why own a DE if it isn't in 50?
>>
Here's another vote for the .44. I'm not sure about online, but in my area, a box of American Eagle .44(that my DE loves) and a box of the cheapest .50AE I can find are about the same price, but the .44 comes in 50's, and the AE comes in 20's.
>>
I agree why own a deagle if it isn't in 50
>>
>>31179363
>too much recoil to aim straight
>implying recoil takes effect at any point where it will affect accuracy unless you are rapid firing

nogunz detected.
>>
Do it, faggot. Deagle is the raddest handcannon.
>>
It's either this or a highpoint
>>
>>31179167
>What would you spend the 1500 on other than a Desert Eagle .50?
a rifle.
>>
>>31179480
Because it's a meme round?

go for 44 mag
>>
>>31179167
Go .50 or go .357, there's no reason to bother with .44 magnum, .50 has more power behind it and .357 is crazy easy to control for that caliber, plus the higher than normal capacity. .44 is just the middle ground that doesn't do anything particularly well.

Hell, the .357 version actually sees legit use in the hands of at least one Counter-terror group. Portugal's GOE.
>>
File: tach_ult_hunt.gif (18KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
tach_ult_hunt.gif
18KB, 500x285px
>>31179167
The .357 and .44 models are cheaper to shoot, though you can't be shooting any low powered target loads with cast bullets, Deagle wants hot FMJ ammo.

You need to clean it often, and you're not supposed to hold it in a teacup grip, or it'll get misfeeds.

It's not a combat weapon, but it's super fun to shoot, and is super accurate.

If you want the .50 I suggest buying the conversion parts at a later date (the .44 and .50 use the same slide).
Maybe get a 10" barrel on the fucker and you've really got yourself some power. Get it in a different color/finish to what you have and that could be sexy, maybe put an optic on it too.

The new ones have an underbarrel rail so you could put a bipod on one to make it a really fun bench shooter.

>>31179363
>too much recoil
It's a gas operated steel monster, eat your fucking vegetables.
>>
>>31179649
>there's no reason to bother with .44 magnum
There is if you already have .44 ammo.

The .44 barrels can also be modified to .440 if you want to pursue that endeavor.
>>
>>31179385
Get .357 parts, it's much cheaper tl shoot and recoil is like a 9mm
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.