[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CMP Orders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: CMP_Seal.png (877KB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
CMP_Seal.png
877KB, 2250x2250px
hello /k/ i recently sent in an order for a service grade M1, looking at the forums for lead times and people know the day the cmp received the order, dbu (whatever that is), and something about the e store.

i know none of this, did i fuck up some how on ordering?
>>
gotta wait till they get your papers and then you can long into their site to see ts progress
>>
>>31178784
so they make me an account?
>>
its your email address and a password you make here https://estore.thecmp.org/store/account/account.aspx
>>
>>31178798
sweet thanks. im guessing my order will show up after they make my account? where do I find my customer number
>>
>>31178823
thats what they send you after your order is taken
>>
>>31178838
Ok. Guess I'll wait for an email from them. Thanks
>>
>>31178847
notta prob, good to know more are getting them
>>
Two weeks ago, I drove to the cmp south store and hand picked my service grade garand.

It is a rarer H&R receiver made at the end of Korean war. Though most of the other parts are Springfield Armory. The wood is from the Korean period also. As it has a Department of Defense stamp.
>>
not op, but sending my order in asap as well.

1. how long do they take to hit your card after getting your order?
2. where can I get a correct and complete bayonet? the complete ones the cmp had have sold out apparently, or at least arent listed.
3. who has the best prices on enbloc clips? again I was going to get the greek bandolier spam cans from the cmp but they sold out of that too, or dont have it listed.
4. best 30-06 for when the greek surplus runs out?
>>
>>31178905
4. Get a new gas plug and you can shoot modern ammo.

Cmp south store has bayonets and clips. E store should too.
>>
>>31178918
estore has bayonets but no sheaths, couldnt find any estore listing for
>enblocs
>>
>>31178747
Op...long time cmp customer here...dbu means don't bother us...they're really busy as always...any questions I'll be happy to help.
>>
The CMP recently advertised a batch of field and service grade M1 Carbines around the same time the new batch of Garands were put up too. The next day or two, the cmp had received thousands of orders and sold it out online. Even some of those who got their order in the mail probably arent gonna get one.
>>
>>31178747
According to the CMP site the are sold out of service, field and special grade Garands, and the carbines were sold out the first day, there were many more orders than carbine they hand a drawing from all the orders received the first day and they were all shipped long ago. Source: I went to the south store and got one.
>>
>>31180701
They just started accepting orders for service grade rifles on the 23rd. Looks like they caught up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.