[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question that do not deserve there own thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: df0.jpg (100KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
df0.jpg
100KB, 600x473px
What are the best online surplus stores to buy from in the US?
>>
Where can I find a bolt for a Yugoslavia sks? I only need the bolt assembly, not the carrier. Also, will a Chinese or Russian bolt work or are there issues with headspacing and such?
>>
>>31174967
Why did the grip on M-16 change from the triangle in the A1 to the round type in the A2?
>>
>>31174967
Kommandostore
Crimson Caravan
Sully's Surplus
>>
>>31175030
Hmm, I'm curious, what specific problem are you having with your Yugo?

I had to purchase the exact same thing a few years back, though to be honest I forget where I bought from unfortunately. I know Numrich is a common site for surplus/C&R gun parts, there might be more.

I'd be hesitant to use a different nationality bolt if I could at all avoid it; the SKS is hardy but it's tough to say what differences there were in tooling
>>
>>31175377

because if you lose one side of the triangle, you're fooked and need to get an entire new set. the upper and lower handguards on the A2 are identical so you can just scrounge around for another (or steal one from your buddy's rifle) to make yours complete.
>>
>>31175377
The way I heard it was the plasic triangle would brake on one side, leaving you the unuseable left or right side of it.
The round one was more sturdy and if broke on the top or bottom and could be shifted to at least give you the bottom half of one broke.
Pls correct me if I'm spreading fuddlore
>>
>>31174967
KommandoStore
Other than that I have no good recommendations. Almost all surplus dealers have a no return policy, so you could get a shitty product and still get stuck with the bill
>>
>>31175411
>>31175459
thanks, that makes a lot of logistical sense (even if the triangle grip looks a whole lot sexier)
>>
>>31174967
Hessian Antique, smokey mountain knife works, Keep Shooting, Aim Surplus, ebay try the Milsurp general for more reccs
>>
If I have level IV stand alone plates will throwing a spare 3A panel in front of or behind help me any? In front for spalling, but the plates are ceramic. Or behind for back face deformation/more cushion for the pushin'?
>>
Old roommate is moving wants to get rid of his only gun.

Old CAI Cetme in 308.

Price is $50 plus a 300 mile round rip drive.

Should I do it? What will I need to check/fix.
>>
Anyone have experience with 9mm M&P?
My dad's giving me one of his guns, but not his Kimber or Sig, or Colts, it's an S&W M&P 9mm, which I've never shot before. Are they decent guns? How do they shoot? How much could I get for it if I traded it in for a 226?
>>
>>31174967
*their
>>
>>31176562
They are OK
You might get $250-350 used in private sale
>>
>>31176479
do it, then give it to me for free
>>
File: 1416454920030.gif (128KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1416454920030.gif
128KB, 160x120px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuemt3jrDuA

What is being shot at the :57 second mark? From behind the building.
>>
File: omni.jpg (17KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
omni.jpg
17KB, 480x480px
>>31174967
Is a polymer lower a retarded choice for any AR-15 build?
>>
>>31178355

Looks like a PKP
>>
>>31176666
Quads say he has to give it to you.
>>
File: donut headband thing.jpg (44KB, 429x569px) Image search: [Google]
donut headband thing.jpg
44KB, 429x569px
i'm not sure if i should ask /his/ or /k/ about this but eh..

anyone know what this thing is called?
>>
>>31174967
That comic just assumes women are in the kitchen and all felons are black.

I mean, mostly true, but strange to see in that context
>>
>>31178845
yessss
>>
>>31179274
dunno
but I imagine that like standards and the patterns on surcoats and shields it was to make him identifiable to his troops
>>
>>31176562
dont fucking sell gifts reeeeeeeee
>>
>>31175030
for a papovka? whats a bolt??
>>
>>31179274
it's called an a visorless bascinet with aventail, my good negro
the headband was just a decoration, mainly used in jousting contests for heraldry purposes (meaning it helped the cheering plebs and nobles alike know for who the fuck they're rooting)
>>
>>31178406
Yes.
>>
>>31174967
Would i get in trouble for killing home invaders with a tank gun?
>>
>>31179325
My dad has over 100 firearms. And it's not really a gift like that, he's giving it to me because I moved out of state and need a gun.
>>
>>31179417
hmm, I'm curious about the name of that particular style of headband though..

Saw a picture of a knight wearing one of those the other day. Want to search it again but i don't know what keyword i should put in
'knight', 'headband', and 'helmet' don't really give me much
>>
>>31175382
The only one you mentioned even close to worth a damn is kommandostore. Sully has fucking nothing for stock and CC is almost literally just patches and shit.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.