[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skallagrim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
What does /k/ think of Skallagrim?
>>
>>31173152
Furry/10
>>
>>31173152
Spergy furry.

Lacks any sense of humor.
>>
>>31173155
>>31173158
Furry? Got any source for that?
>>
>>31173167
No longer do unfortunately, he took his old furry art compilation vids down. He's still got a couple vids where he talks about not being a furry but loves furry art and culture, and thinks they get a super bad rap, and he regularly posts on other furry videos, all while claiming not to be one.

Also, http://skallagrimnilsson.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>
>>31173223
What a gigantic faggot. I occasionally watch him for his sword and HEMA gear reviews, but he sure is full of himself.
>>
>>31173546
I dunno, it's weird. If you're gonna be a furfaggot just own up to it you know? Don't skirt around every which way. I get being into anthro stuff and not considering yourself a furry, but hanging out with furries, watching furry vids of furry conventions while drawing fursonas and saying you're not a furry? Cmon now, grow some testiculos.
>>
I like him, he's cool.
>>
http://skallagrimnilsson.deviantart.com/art/Bear-fursona-263909615

HOLY SWEET JESUS AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>31175200
>ifiwasafurry.smug
>>
File: spurdo tank.jpg (54KB, 1016x568px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo tank.jpg
54KB, 1016x568px
>>31175200
http://skallagrimnilsson.deviantart.com/art/A-pony-straight-from-hell-MLP-goes-Spawn-286889368

OH FUCK IT GETS BETTER
>>
>>31173152
Guy with his own opinions talking about topics you may or may not care about.
>>
>>31173152
He's a pretty nice guy if you get past the furry phase of his life.
>>
>>31175220
okay can I say, as someone who generally likes mashups, that this is good?
>>
>>31173155
>>31173158
>tfw furfag
kill me
>>
>>31175732
I'm a furry too tho. I don't jab at him for being a furfag, I jab at him because he pretends he isn't.
>>
Maybe he just doesn't want to mix those two aspects of his life on his sword videos?

Hes a decent sword reviewer and makes some interesting videos. I like him.
>>
>>31175954
I understand this feeling as a /pol/ack who does gun review videos myself.
>>
>>31173152
He's a fat fuck that talks like he's an expert because he attends a HEMA class now and again. Stuck up and pretentious.
>>
>>31176011

That's smart, people don't tend to like /pol/ outside of /pol/ itself.

What is good about /pol/ however, is its existence is associating stormfront with weeaboo shit. That's hilarious.

However all that racist crap that /pol/ loves isn't going to do /pol/ any favors if any of them actually want alt-right ideas to become mainstream.

/pol/ is its own greatest enemy it seems.
>>
He's not /that/ bad.
He's definitely kind of a sperg, but he's reasonably charismatic despite it and generally doesn't give off the impression that he takes himself and his sperg shit too seriously.
Generally seems to be willing to admit he doesn't know or isn't sure about something, and his videos aren't usually making definitive statements anyway from what I've seen.
My impression of the guy is that he's just a kind of autistic dork who learned to be confident in front of a camera and likes to talk about swords and shit.
I don't watch his videos that often, but I don't really have anything against him.

Lindybeige annoys me though. I see he's started making clickbait-y videos now. Hah, faggot.
>>
>>31176385
>Lindybeige annoys me though. I see he's started making clickbait-y videos now. Hah, faggot.

He did because he got a sponsor so he needs more views now. His next video is going to be "Did knights actually exist?! Find out now!!"

Also in the last 3 days there have been 8 threads in /his/ about his videos. Wouldn't surprise me if he made them to get more views.
>>
File: image.jpg (245KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245KB, 1191x670px
>>31175200
I'll just leave this
here...
>>
File: 1332213951811.jpg (103KB, 521x545px) Image search: [Google]
1332213951811.jpg
103KB, 521x545px
I didn't want to know these things about him.
>>
>>31173152
generally I don't until he posts to /k/ asking what we think of him
>>
>>31176385
>clickbait-y videos
>Cavalry was a stupid video
I didn't even want to watch it after seeing that title, it's fucking horrible
>>
Skallagrim knows some stuff about swords and ancient combat, has some decent views on not banning weapons, but is a furfag with some other retarded political and philosophical ideas.

So, basically just take advantage of his actual weapon knowledge and ignore him otherwise.
>>
He doesn't actually know fuckall about weapons while pretending to be an expert. Literally just parrots people who know more than him and goes LOL THIS ANIME SWORD IS UNREALISTIC over and over and over again.
>>
Why is he called Skallagrim if he's not bald?
>>
File: 1468119545989.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1468119545989.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>31175200
>>31175220

>implying the majority of people browsing /k/ aren't /d/eviants

/k/ is so far in the closet I swear
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.