[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a Chinese invasion of the U.S possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Ik its not likely they would, but if it came down to it could they.
>>
>>31170448
Only if they let them
>>
>>31170448
The largest Air Force in the world is the U.S. Air Force. The second largest air force in the world is the U.S. Navy.

I think we have them whooped.
>>
How does this scenario play out in your head, OP? The Chinese build a human bridge that goes from China to the West Coast of America? Well they certainly have enough people.
>>
Ik the NWO would never alow it. I was just wondering if it was possible
>>
>invading the biggest consumer of your products

Nice thanks good thread I cumd pants.
>>
>>31170448
>China uses nukes
Heavy US casualties, China gets turned into a radioactive hellscape in response
>China only uses conventional weapons
They get utterly raped by the USN and USAF before they reach the coast
>>
>>31170466
No, not only because the US conventional military is strong but also has nuclear weapons.
>>
Invasion is ridiculously unlikely until Hillary first clears the path by undercutting the US military, putting the final clusterfuck to the US economy, and disarming the populace. At that point, it's a near certainty, it just anyone's guess whether the Chinese will be the first to attempt.
>>
>>31170448
Is it wrong that I want them to try so that we can rape them and get a bunch of dead ultra-liberal Commiefornians in the process?
>>
>>31170448
currently using all their amphibious landing vessels, with a magical knowledge and supply of oilers and rep at sea, they can land a force of 5000 on US shores. Given it would take two weeks each way, that 5000 soldiers a month.

If you then add their airlift capacity given a round trip of 3 days, so 10 trips a month, it comes up to just under 20000 soldiers a month. That isn't even close to what would be needed to invade the US.

So currently nope; however, if they raise their amphibious landing capability to 150000, and increase their airlift by an order of magnitude, then maybe.
>>
>>31170794
Seize those shipping container ships that can do the superfast dashes across the Pacific to ferry troops, problem solved.
>>
>>31170448
Lurk more. You idiots make this thread every week. If its not china invading us, its us invading china and it allways the same conclusions.
>>
>>31170448
The only way to invade the United States would be to do it through central canada. The coastline is extremely fortified and militarized to make invading via either coast even remotely plausible. The mexican border is similarly militarized, but the Canadian one is not. That being said, Canada isn't small and the states would probably catch wind of a few million armed chinese men marching around in Canada.
>>
>>31170831
I'm not sure but isn't the USA-Canada border essentially just forests? Not exactly the best territory for an invasion.
>>
Hawaii yes but unless theirs some deus ex machina thing and a team up with the Russians they won't do shit on the mainland in current day.
>>
>>31170873
For the most part, yeah. It's far less than ideal for an invasion, but the point is that the canadian border is the only option that's even remotely feasible, and that option is still pretty shitty at best.
>>
>>31170463
I did the math and all the adult males in China could make a bridge to the moon and back and still have some guys left over. That's not including children and women
>>
>>31170873
Forest is optimal for an infiltration-like invasion with an army moving in smaller units thogh. But I am not sure the Chinese masters this type of operations...
>>
>>31170831
>US finally has a reason to annex northern US.

Yessss
>>
>>31170807
This is kind of what I've thought

What if they slowly built up troops in Mexico by sending them over in shipping containers, then making them live in warehouses until invasion day? You could make it look like normal commerce.

I know it would be easily discovered, but logistically, it might work, right?
>>
>>31170448
Nope.

Hell they just taxed the chinamen like 15 percent on housing in Vancouver, the most Chinese infested city in america and they straight up said no thanks and are crashing the housing market there.
>>
>>31170461
This. It all boils down to this.

Who has the superior air force? US does.
Who has the blue water navy? US does

We could smack china around without them being able to cross the ocean and touch us.
>>
>>31171520
Look up what they did in Korea. They were VERY talented at it. However, those skills may not have been retained. Further, the problem would be getting into Canada in the first place and then supplying the troops.
>>
File: 1472617117499.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472617117499.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
Lmao nope. Nobody could invade the USA Mainland.
>>
>>31172605
If a foreign entity even geared up for an invasion, the United States would remove them from the map.

We may fuck around on peddly little bullshit like Iranian boat harassment but when it comes to fucking with our country, we would lay waste.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.