[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

police trade in Glock causes infection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 7

File: g21-2.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
g21-2.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
long story shot i been looking for a good self defense gun for a while, shops have been a bust, either failed on paperwork or didnt get along with owner. i got a small revolver from a guy i met and it is ok but i wanted more but found a friend of mine had a glock police trade in 40 and had it for sell cheap and i bought it site unseen. so it looksgood i learn to take it apart on youtube all is well bt i scratched my hand assemble it, didnt think much of it then it swelled looked infected. i went to the clinic and long story short had a staff infection. wondering how or why this happen did a cop shoot somebody nd get blood on it then didnt clean? would oiling the gun down help avoid this i love the gun but will sale it if it is not safe to handle. not my picture but it looks like this except mine doesnt have the finger grooves yet.
>>
>>31168691
Put it in a bucket of hand sanitizer and run it through an autoclave kouhai.
>>
>>31168698
wt* is an autoclav
>>
>>31168753
looked on gunbroker and brownel neiter site has it
>>
>>31168753
A medical sanitation device. Used for surgical and dentistry tools, it'll kill off anything communicable.
>>
>>31168768
looks like it heats up and uses rads to kill it would it not melt a glock frame
>>
>>31168691
Wow and here I thought people were exaggerating when they said the police gave them AIDS
>>
>>31168862
bub i got about 12 shots so far and on pills so it true for me

i know ppl hate on obummer but obummercare saved my butt i dont have insurance since im business owner
>>
>>31168691

You sound like a nigger.

>glawk fortay
>failed bg check
>don't get along with owner
>poor grammar, spelling

I hope you get aids Tyrone.
>>
>>31168881
bub not black. got the 40 because it was cheap and no back round check.

i didnt get along with the owner becase i said a meme in his store, the sks go in the woods one, and they didnt understand memes and i tried to explain and they ask me to leave.
>>
>>31168874
All Obamacare did was make it illegal to not have insurance with the penalty being thousands of dollars in tax penalty each year. That law didn't save you anything, you would have been treated anyways regardless of whether you could pay.

>buys LITERALLY shitty guns from disreputable people
>pays cash, sight unseen
>cannot spell or use grammar properly
>no insurance
>business owner
Oh I see, you sell drugs. Calling yourself a "business owner" is rather disingenuous.
>>
>>31168904

Just a troll thread.

>>31168900

OP kys.
>>
>>31168874
Are you a troll?

A business owner that has the literacy equivalent of a nigger five year old.

On obamacare, and own your own business? You manufacture method or something
Please leave and don't come back you stupid fucking embicile.
>>
>>31168904
Oops, didn't mean to delete the line about no background check, because that's another clear "drug dealer" sign right there.

The obvious autism is just a freebie.
>>
>>31168904
yes im a business owner i make holsters sheths and gun/knive accesroies.

glock is shi**y they have good reputation for being reliable

obummercare got me free treatment i dont have to pay a dime would have been 600 $$ out of pocket without it
>>
>>31168915
smal business owner i make holster sheth and gun knive accessories have a shop in my garage, called Bum Equipped maybe you heard of it
>>
>>31168753
Hey there tommy. Why you tryna hide from us?
>>
>>31168933
not hiding bub i have troll that follow me and trash tlk and ppl get mad for using a name so i blend into the forum for now anonymous
>>
>>31168929
>Bum Equipped
lel

This looks to be a real company but they don't even have a functional website.

I feel like OP is trying to give them a bad name by being a shithead on the internet though.
>>
>>31168940

>i blend into the forum

Haha, no.
>>
>>31168969
oh look found the lumploaf
>>
>>31168926
Oh, it's you. Enjoyed your improvised suppressors thread. Had me some hearty keks
>>
>>31168940
>blend in

You have a very distinct way of expressing yourself, tommy. Certain words and mannerisms you like to use make you stand out. Perhaps if you wanted to blend in you could curb these.

Perhaps I'm a huge c*ck gobbling lumploaf and I just want you to ram a sheth up my a$$.
>>
>>31169173
I kekd hard af thx anon
>>
>>31168926

are you that retard that makes holsters with skulls and shit on them, you're about as much a business owner as someone who sells shit on ebay.
>>
>>31169235
wow hatters gonna hate
trust me i made plenty of money and guess what 100 %% profit all under the table tax free

have fun paying 450 %% to uncle sam
>>
>>31169275
do you file your business as such on your taxes? Or is it more of a freelance gig?
>>
>>31169275
Big Fed IRS gonna pound your boipussy and make you squeal like a pig once that audit comes down
>>
>>31168940
It's not that you used a name, it's that you are you.
>>
>>31169298
>>31169296

time to rev up those interbutts and get this retard fucked for tax evasion
>>
>>31169296
freelance i dont file taxes, like i said all cash business so no need to do taxes
>>
>>31169324
oh look big goverment hillary voter has been spooted in the wild
>>
>>31169326
That's not how that works.
Though you probably make so little they wouldn't care.
>>
>>31169326
>he thinks the IRS doesn't serve audits to cash only workers that don't report

Oh I wish I could be there when you first get your tax evasion notice, the look on your face would be the top shock and horror meme pic of all time.
>>
>>31169335
>hurf durf bow I sure love obama big government health care
>but don't report me for a crime because then you are a statist k?
>>
File: snapchat1.png (293KB, 573x711px) Image search: [Google]
snapchat1.png
293KB, 573x711px
Re-posting the photo that Tommy accidentally uploaded a few days ago.
>>
>>31169326
“I don’t have to include that money because I ‘got it under the table’.” There is no such thing as “under the table” or “off the books”. All money received as a freelancer in exchange for work done must be included as income. There are those people who want to believe that being paid in cash doesn’t count. They talk about it sometimes as if it were a quasi-legal category. It is not quasi-legal. It is not correct. To repeat: all money received as a freelancer must be included as income. There are areas in taxes that are disputable. This one is not.

http://www.freelancetaxation.com/i-dont-have-to-file

hurr fucking durr read a bit you mongoloid, enjoy your audit.
>>
>>31169326
Dude that's bad. Like, really bad. Al Capone got taken down the same way. Might wanna start including that money on your taxes, because I'm no conspiracy theorist but this board is monitored by at least one government agency (pls no shoot pupper) and now Uncle Sam knows you're not giving him his cut.
>>
>>31169397
>Uncle Sam knows you're not giving him his cut.
Uncle Sam cares more about this than he does anything else. There's a reason the IRS is the most feared agency.
>>
>>31169371
>>31169324
The best part is that the IRS makes it so easy to report. A screencap of this thread is all a guy needs to do to make an annoying retard scream bloody murder.

>he can't even delete the thread or his posts to save himself since auto-archiver sites exist
>>
>>31169397
was joking i pay all taxes i reported every doller i made last year
>>
>>31168691
>failed on paperwork
How did you fail the paperwork? Are you a prohibited person?
>>
File: image.gif (7KB, 429x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7KB, 429x576px
>>31169418
Too late, you mong.
>>
>>31169424
dont know what that means
>>
>>31169424
He's probably a felon and not only is tax evading but illegally purchasing guns.

Booty pounding time awaits, practice with the dildo now OP!
>>
I always wondered if Tommy thyroid is one person
>>
post hand
>>
>>31169408

it's why the guys taking 1/10th of a cent from trades get caught, don't fuck with Uncles money, or you get the belt.
>>
File: 1468952428701.jpg (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468952428701.jpg
22KB, 400x300px
>>31168900
>Don't get along with owner due to memeing all over his store
God this just gets better and better
>>
>>31169326
Godspeed anon. Fuck the IRS.
>>
>>31169444
The combined IRS and BATFE raid on Tommy is going to make the Davidian fracas in Waco look like a Girlscout camp out.
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't done something else to get any other governmental agencies involved, like passing fake $5 bills to get the Secret Service riled up.
>>
>>31169448
Is Tommy /k/'s "Florida Man"?
>>
Tommy, my nigga, you HAVE to continue to do harmless shit that'll get government agencies mad at you. Do the $5 bill thing like another anon said, start a torrent server so the FBI gets involved, try to join the CIA multiple (read: hundreds of) times under assumed names, start selling weed, deface public property, anything and everything to get as many people mad at you as possible. Please, Tommy, think of the memes.
>>
>>31169434
A "prohibited person" is someone not allowed to own firearms, such as but not limited to someone who has been convicted of a felony or been deemed mentally unwell by a medical professional, and thus under the current laws unfit to own guns.
>>
>>31169599
Furthermore, attempting to bypass this law is, you guessed it, another felony (for you AND the person who sold you the gun)
>>
>>31169363
Does he have a tattoo of a backyard barbecue on his arm?
>>
>>31169618
If Tommy is a felon, he should be reported. We do not need to give the anti-gunners more ammunition to make the gun community look bad.
Sorry Tommy, for the good of the community you need to be purged.
>>
>>31169703
To be fair, if he isn't posting his inane drivel on here anymore, that IS to the good of the community.
>>
>>31169653
No, looks like family names and a cross.
He is however rocking that 1990's George Clooney Caesar haircut
>>
>>31169703
Maybe he'll be bubba's cock "sheth" in prison
>>
I know I shouldn't bother with a reply but my autism senses are tingling.

The staph wasn't on the gun, it was on your skin. Staph is naturally occurring on your skin if you don't shower regularly. The skin has natural defenses that can keep it out unless you break the skin.

So take more showers you dirty, inbred, felonious, faggot.
>>
>>31169363
Is this his Grindr pic?
>>
>>31169758
"if you pint boob son your back it all work out"
>>
>>31168854

that's the joke
>>
>>31169830
Sweet Jesus that autocorrect

Sadly I'm use to seeing shit like that so I understood every word
>>
So anyone reported OP yet?
>>
>>31168691

Dunk it in rubbing alcohol
>>
Makes me sad to see all the bootlicking statists on here just chomping at the fucking bit to sicc the feds on someone over not only 2a shit, but also taxes.

>muh moldy labia
>muh three percent

Fuck all of you cucks
>>
Literally what is this thread.
>>
>>31171084
>letting criminals guilty of violent crimes have guns
>letting criminals get away with not paying taxes

I enjoy not letting Jamal get out of the pen and buy a gun the same day to do in the guy that snitched on him, and by god if I have to pay 20% of my income to the federal government so does everyone else. I bet you're still in school, friend. The world is different once you get out there.
>>
>>31171289
If they're still a danger after being released, then why release them?

Yes, lets throw people in prison for not paying their tribute to the capo...I mean the feds.

And no, I'm a 28 year old man who loses 26% of his earnings to taxes every paycheck. I know how shitty the situation is and don't knocl anyone for being able to squirrel some shit away from big brother
>>
>>31171531
So you're a commie?
>>
>>31171557
Apparently you're retarded. I'm against taxation, dipshit.
>>
>>31171531
>If they're still a danger after being released, then why release them?
Because I'm not in charge of the prison system

Course if I was, executions, executions everywhere, in the public square with the noose
>>
>>31171617
Same.

Doesn't make it okay to support imprisoning fellow Americans for not paying their extortion money or adhering to the second amendment
>>
File: CantStandYa.webm (506KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
CantStandYa.webm
506KB, 704x528px
>>31169363

Imagine being such a low IQ mongoloid that you actually believe you don't have to pay taxes on a "cash business."

Then imagine thinking that it's ok to buy a gun as a felon, as long as there is no background check.

Then imagine that your chosen profession is making accessories for guns, which you cannot even possess legally.

Then imagine posting grindr tier fuckboi pictures on the internet with your faggoty jesus tats and bragging about your criminal exploits on /k/.

God damn i'm glad i'm not a retard.
>>
>>31169363
You are going to have to shave the pubes off your shin if we're ever going to have sex, tommy-kun
>>
>>31172308
chin*
>>
>>31168691
colt 1911a1
desert eagle .50
glock 19
I pick colt every goddamn time, just becouse
>>
>>31172308
What, you don't like smooth boi legs?
>>
>>31172308
Is he going to have to bleach his anus too?
>>
>>31172682
>>31172692
I meant chin it was a typo. Anyway, i do like smooth boi legs. If you take it the way i accidentally posted it, it would reflect that. Regular non shaved legs on a guy aren't a deal breaker the way that dirt stache and pube chin are tho
>>
>>31172711
I concur.
I feel like he could clean up well but basic grooming skills can be added to his burgeoning list of failures.
>>
>>31172852
He looks like he could lose a few lbs too

But, if he actually gave a shit, he has potential for sure
>>
>>31172711
>>31172852
>>31173068
Tommy: homos have spoken, you must shave and lose weight. Bleaching your anus would be a plus too.
And that's if you don't go to prison.
If you do get jailed, these suggestions wouldn't hurt either.
>>
>>31168691
>didnt get along with owner
What kind of fuckwit do you need to be to fuck up a simple transaction with a merchant?
>>
>>31168900
How autistic are you?
>>
>>31168900
>no back round check.
>back round

Tyrone is gonna check your back round once the IRS and ATF see this thread.
>>
Kill yourself Tommy Thyroid. We all know it's you.
>>
>>31171578
Soooooo, what, no more government? Or, on a slightly smaller scale, no anti-terrorism organizations? Social security?
>>
>>31172116
This is what happens when the genetically disadvantaged complete only 3/5ths of the already retarded rural south school system.

Tommies, Tommies everywhere.
>>
File: MuhFatChair.png (165KB, 996x832px)
MuhFatChair.png
165KB, 996x832px
>>31174002

Thankfully, not everyone in the south is a certified Tommy.

But yes, the number of Tommies in the south certainly reaches the level of an infestation.
>>
>>31168691
Kill yourself.
>>
>>31168900
Kill yourself
>>
>>31168940
Kill yourself
>>
>>31169275
Kill yourself.
>>
>>31168691
I smell a tommy. You are persistent, man.
>>
>>31169326
Kill yourself.
>>
>>31168691
Put your hand in a fire. It will disinfect the wound and will sear it shut, promoting healing.
>>
>>31174198
Alternatively mix equal parts bleach and ammonia, and soak your hand in a sink full of the mixture. Bleach will disinfect, while the ammonia soothes the wound.
You can leave the Glock soaking in a bucket of bleach as well, it doesn't need ammonia to soothe it.
>>
>>31168691
You are stupid enough to admit to committing a federal felony by buying and owning guns even though you failed a background check, so I wouldn't expect you to know this, but the gun didn't give you a staph infection. Staphylococcus bacteria lives on skin, not on inorganic gun parts. Your disgusting, unwashed skin is what gave you a staph infection.

Dumb redneck.

>Staph infections are caused by staphylococcus bacteria, types of germs commonly found on the skin or in the nose of even healthy individuals.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/staph-infections/basics/definition/con-20031418

t. Cleetus
>>
File: image.png (439KB, 573x711px)
image.png
439KB, 573x711px
A Tommy thread?

Hey Tommy. It's me, you.
>>
>>31168698
An autoclave would break the gun
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.