[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God Bless Larry Fuckin Potterfield

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 8

File: larry_gun_shoulder.jpg (8KB, 292x195px) Image search: [Google]
larry_gun_shoulder.jpg
8KB, 292x195px
https://youtu.be/9WLNCtRS1oc

This nigga gives HALF of his PRE TAX INCOME to the NRA. $125 Million so far out of his pocket.

The based get even more based.
>>
I'd let him fuck me while whispering "thanks for your business" in my ear as he cums
>>
>>31167475
>To the NRA

You mean the same people who have been selling us down the river for the last half a century or more?
>>
>>31167578
fuck off democrat shill who is probably muslimbro without his trip on
>>
>>31167578
Baitsu desu.

Tell me, what have you done to help fight for our gun rights anon?
>>
>OP has never ordered from midway

it's not all his money or whatever but yeah he's a good guy
>>
>>31167631
Nigga watch the video. Half of his personal pre tax income.

NRA round up is only at 14 million total.
>>
>>31167608
>>31167622
>The NRA assisted in writing the 1986 armor piercing bullet import laws
>Supported and arguably got the Hughes-McCollum bill signed into law by Reagan in 1988
>Supports gun sales being scrutinized, gun owners information and more being collected by the government under the guise of the Patriot Act
>Compromised our rights away with both the 1934 and 1968 GCA's

Yes, tell me again what the NRA has done to help fight for our gun rights anon? Because as far as I can tell they've eroded the most important.
>>
shame the NRA sucks dick
>>
>>31167705
>>31167718
Edgy teenagers really decrease board quality. Let me explain it to you a little simpler.

Without the NRA, we would be Europe.

Recently the NRA saved M855 green tip or did you forget that already?
>>
>>31167733
And yet here we are, paying tens of thousands for machine guns from the 80's, but oh boy we have M855, yay.

Morons like you ruin the board quality, and let me remind you that gun rights aren't up for discussion, negotiation, change or alteration, they were granted and enshrined by the men who founded this country and cunts like the fucking NRA have proven time and time again they only support issues that have monetary profit for them with no regard for the protection of our rights.
>>
>>31167733
Sure, they save some stuff every here and there
Fact of the matter is, they aren't non profit and they definitely have an agenda.

I'm glad they exist, but I really wish they were an organization that wasn't just looking out for the people that run the organization.

desu I wish we could get a /k/ team of legal representatives to make a better organization that actually cares about gun rights while still so autistic that they didn't care about financial gain and could focus on lobbying for the cause

THAT i could get behind
>>
>>31167761
Meanwhile in the real world, we have to fight for our gun rights in court.

>>31167788
They're not perfect, but democrats don't fear the GoA, they fear the NRA and the NRA-ILA is the biggest dick in the courtroom.
>>
>>31167705
>>Supported and arguably got the Hughes-McCollum bill signed into law by Reagan in 1988
Do you even know what the FOPA did?
>>
>>31167705
>1934
>1968
lel

This sort of thinking is what allows people to entertain the notion of slavery reparations. Are you in favor of that as well? What's the threshold date at which you won't hold a group accountable? Is the current U.S. evil because of the Indian wars or for the sometime barbarism of the colonial era or the French and Indian War?
>>
>>31167804

>don't fear the GoA, they fear the NRA and the NRA-ILA is the biggest dick in the courtroom

You're right.

What kind of budget do you think we'd need to have a courtroom presence that could actually make changes that really capture ideal gun freedom?

I know the dems fear the NRA, but what if there were a second faction similar but better..?
>>
>>31167835
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>31167837
What does it cost for a couple dozen of the best lawyers salary annually? Also how much to grease the hands of politicians?
>>
>>31167705
>>31167821
In the event that you don't know what the FOPA did:
>allowed the interstate transfer of long guns without an FFL
>legalized sending ammunition through the mail
>got rid of the requirements for stores to keep records of who purchased ammo and how much
>allows you to legally travel through a state when a gun you're traveling with is illegal so long as you are just traveling through and not staying
>limited ATF inspection of FFLs to keep the ATF from harassing FFLs constantly and driving them out of business
I'd say the ridiculous machine gun ban was a fair trade for that.
>>
>>31167847
I'm sure there are a number of decent lawyers or competent up-and-coming law students on /k/ right now.

I bet with a fund and some organization we could at least make a solid as fuck mark on the precedent
>>
>>31167840
Are you?

You can't hold the modern NRA responsible for mistakes half a century to nearly a century old, unless you're a blithering moron who can only understand the complexity that is reality by simplifying everything down to the point of absurdity. Do you happen to believe that the sins of the father LITERALLY pass to the son?

Is any employee or staff of the NRA from 1934 even alive still? Can you really hold that against them when nearly the only thing the same from then to now is the name? Are you that much of an idiot that you're going to demand penance from the modern NRA for sins nearly half a century ago? Try finding anyone in the building who had anything to do with it.

Well, what is it?
>>
>>31167866
Having a few decent lawyers, and having the resources to pay these lawyers is 2 different things. We would need lawyers that have experience fighting these kinds of things, and be able to pay them so they can do it full time. The problem with the courts is if you lose you set precident.
>>
>>31167866
>I'm sure there are a number of decent lawyers or competent up-and-coming law students on /k/ right now.
Bold claim
>>
>>31167733
Where's my 7n6 you faggot
>>
File: Larry-Potterfield.jpg (233KB, 700x529px) Image search: [Google]
Larry-Potterfield.jpg
233KB, 700x529px
>>31167475
Larry is GOAT
>And that's the way it is.

/comfy/ as fuck
>>
>All these NRA apologist redcoats

When did /k/ get flooded by reddit tier trash?
>>
>>31167991
Do you see any other major group protecting our rights? No you don't, the NRA do have their faults but really it's the only organization we got on our side. They are basically the only thing protecting us in Washington right now because it is clear that our government doesn't care about the bill of rights.
>>
>>31167898
this. blow me
>>
>>31167898
>>31168258
>niche ammo
Really nigga?
>>
>>31167475

This guy's a real gent.

Watched some of his vids and managed to get some scratches out of a Walnut stock.
>>
ITT: teenagers that dont realize without the NRA there is no 2A, it would have been legislated away years ago.
>>
>>31168275
>Niche
>Not just inexpensive training ammo
Fuck you usurper.

It's about the "poor" not being able to afford ammo or train.
Soon it'll be just a rich man's "sport" with licences and people will only be able to shoot at "designated areas".

Go eat a fat cock you statist CTR faggot.
>>
>>31167733
No, youtube did that from mrgunsngear to MAC.
>>
>>31168403
>it would be affordable
And a box of 9mm isn't? The fuck are you on about? Explain this shit.
>>
>>31167475
>NRA
Don't give them money. Just buy ARs and privately sell them. Makes fun control harder and you may even turn a profit.
>>
>>31168417
>Because you can shoot someone at 3-500 meters with 9mm

Ok then, want to move the goalposts further?
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 707x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 707x760px
>>31167475
DUDE FUCK IMPORT LAWS UP LMAO
>>
>>31167835
Slavery doesn't count because it got REPEALED.

And yet I still see those laws there
>>
>anti-NRA sentiment on /k/ explodes, a favored argument being that they "sold us out" in '86 and seemingly intentionally misleading viewers on the true nature of FOPA
>this happens like a switch was flipped
>shortly before election time
Pure coincidence, I'm sure.
>>
>>31167898
What did you do to earn it cuckmaster? You have to fight for your rights.
>>
>>31167561
>not "that's the way it is"
>>
>>31167898
Its ban is the reason why the M855 didn't go through. It brought to attention the then-newest tactic they were using, and allowed action to be taken on only their second attempt.
>>
File: jesus christ i don't even.png (195KB, 368x375px) Image search: [Google]
jesus christ i don't even.png
195KB, 368x375px
>>31167761
We live in a nation where any law abiding citizen can walk into a store and leave an hour later with an AR15 with a 100 round drum mag. The NRA has won most of it's battles for us, the machine guns and SBR laws are one of the few we have lost. We are still fighting for that.
>>
Like most people, I have an NRA membership. But I do not like the NRA. Wish they'd be more proactive about the NFA, import restrictions, etc, but they're the best we've got so you deal with it.
>>
>>31168665
They haven't won, they've staved off (for now) infringements that'll be challenged continuously forever.
>>
File: 1430882180919.png (162KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1430882180919.png
162KB, 2500x2500px
Eurofag here.
I know the NRA isn't doing everything it should, is compromizing too much for some and has a disastrous public image.

But just by being here and by doing what they do, they ARE protecting your gun rights.
It's called balance of power, and that's what we don't have here.
The existence of a powerfull pro gun lobbying group prevents the antigunners to do whatever they want, which is banning everything.
But of course it works both ways : there are powerful antigun lobbying groups, the NRA has to deal with them first in order to accomplish anything. Probably make compromises too. It's a fight.

It works internally too : the NRA is imperfect, but in the end it's only as powerfull as the sum of its members. It couldn't accomplish anything if it wasn't representing a huge number of gun owners.
The NRA isn't good enough for you? Too bad, it's the only credible gun lobbying group. Creating a new one overnight is next to impossible, so you might as well join it and try to change things from within.

Is the NRA too fudd for you? Maybe they'll evovle when they realize more and more people within their ranks own black rifle and intend to keep them.

Seriously guys, don't become us just because you think the NRA isn't doing a good enough job. Don't make the antigunners' job easier by fighting amoung yourselves.

Your gun rights and gun culture are worth fighting for and strenght is in numbers.
>>
>>31168665
and you can't do that in every sate so fuck off
>>
>>31168985
You only have your niggers and Mexican democrats to blame for that, California.

This is a conversation for real Americans only bro.
>>
>>31167608
muslimbro is a conservative, lurk moar.
>>
>>31168543
There have always been /k/ommandos who have been anti-NRA and, rightly or wrongly, though they weren't hardline enough and have failed, or even helped, the erosion of certain rights. If you haven't seen this multiple times over the years, and not just around election time, you're probably a newfag.
>>
>>31169004
Where's the screen shot of him saying I'd he didn't support Shia law, he would be a apostate.

Fuck you and fuck that mudshit piece of garbage.

Muslims aren't the friend of the white man.
>>
>>31167622
>Strawman

The topic here is the NRA. Having trouble defending them or are you just retarded?
>>
>>31167475
>$125 Million

Thats why the left hates the NRA. They think that money should go to them for all dem programs and free communist colleges.
>>
>>31167835
How about 1999 when Wayne Lapierre defended gun free zones as necessary and effective?
>>
>>31167733
No, dumb oldfag fuckheads like you shit up the board and are too stupid and stubborn to lool and see the NRA are just rich fucks that think they should have guns and not poor people. The left hate then over the huge sums of money they collect. Its another one of those Clinton cash types of pyramid scheme.
>>
>>31169606
The topic is larry, he gave $125 mil of his own money to the NRA, so the question stands, what have you done to fight for your rights if you're going to bitch about the NRA?

>>31169621
If we didn't have to defend our constitutional rights in court we could afford to give them more.
>>
>>31167475
>PRE TAX
why is this capitalized or emphasized? that doesn't matter, it's a tax write-off still the same.
>>
>>31169647
No NRA no legal 2A, it's really that simple. Perhaps us oldfags may see the world how it actually is instead of "if they take my guns we'll fight the government SHTF" fantasies teenagers dream of.
>>
>>31169651
You replied to a comment about the NRA's record. You do not get to change the subject. Address the issues raised or don't engage.
>>
>>31169657
Because its something like 50% more than post tax income for someone in Larry's tax bracket.
>>
>>31167761
>>31168665
If people haven't noticed. The gun rights advocates have been fighting a losing battle of mostly triage for the past 40 years. Hell, all semi-auto rifles nearly got banned just 3 years ago.

People need to learn to pick their battles and direct resources to what's most important for protecting the 2nd amendment.
>>
These NRA threads really bring out the anti-gun lurkers and /r/GunsAreCool infiltrators on this board.
>>
>>31169674
See
>>31169667

>>31169688
Sad but true, this was supposed to be a Larry appreciation thread.

I used to think that the NRA was bad too when I was a naive teenager, but at some point I grew up.
>>
>>31169667
>if they take my guns we'll fight the government SHTF
Kill yourself you pathetic cuck. The 2A exists for that very purpose. Sporting and hunting are not a factor and faggots like you and the NRA do a disservice to the cause when you couch it in those terms. You open the door to AWBs, sporting purposes test, etc.
>>
>>31169688
I'm very critical of the NRA because I hate their close proximity to the republicans. I dislike the republicans nearly as much or more than the democrats. But I understand the limitations of the two party system and tolerate/support the NRA because I realize all politics is simply a choice between a lesser of two evils.
>>
>>31167898
This. The NRA only cares about American companies. They don't care about imports. Where were they in 1989?
>>
>>31169704
You don't get the point. I should have addressed this in my previous post.

We don't want it to have to come to that. That is what the NRA provides us.
>>
>>31169716
Obviously. The fact remains that the NRA's focus on sporting use has opened the door to regulation and resulted in us losing ground in the long run.
>>
>>31169704
Why dont you take up arms over the AWB and 7n6 then cuckboi?

Oh cuz you're a bitch nigga. Got it.
>>
>>31169735
Correct, but they're the best we got. So if you want to make a difference, join and help fix it. As the fudds die out, we can work to restore our full rights.
>>
>>31169714
That's what the 2AF is for bro

NRA needs the gun manufacturers as a power base in order to challenge people like bloomberg spending 50 fucking million a year in anti-gun lobbying. The massive uphill battle of protecting the 2nd amendment requires all the help it can get. I don't think people realize just how much the deck is stacked against the pro-gun side. Not only are all the obscenely rich people, corporations, media against it, but probably 60% of the general public would make a knee-jerk emotional reaction and agree to banning all guns like australia after port arther if there weren't a lobbygroup like the NRA keeping the republicans in line.
>>
>>31169745
>they're the best we got
There are other groups like GOA. The only reason NRA is the largest is because everyone says the same shit you just did. If everyone left the NRA and joined or formed a better organization we wouldn't have to wait for fudds to die (at which point it will likely be too late).
>>
>>31168456

With small targets at the right range, you can simulate it
>>
>>31169704
Because that happened with the NFA, AWB, etc

Get real, fatfuck
>>
>>31169772
>60% of the general public would make a knee-jerk emotional reaction and agree to banning all guns

You are out of touch. We aren't living in a pro gun utopia, but it is not anywhere near that bad.
>>
>>31169791
>I'm a cuck and so most others
>This proves that the second amendment is invalid
>>
File: 1470832442419.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1470832442419.png
377KB, 498x497px
>>31167870
>Rekt
>>
>>31167475
And yet he also sends me shittons of unwanted spam mail advertising my guns to evey burglar who happens to come by my house.
>>
>>31169772
I agree but it that doesn't excuse not defending imports as well. The imports if anything, simply expand the business and industry. My point is that it's important to remember that the NRA isn't a gun rights group, it's a gun manufacturer lobby.
>>
>>31169680
>50% tax rate
Fucking commies
>>
>>31167870
In 1999 Wayne LaPierre defended gun free zones as necessary and effective.
>>
>>31169795
Ehh, I'd argue that it is and it's only going to get worse. The two second largest demographics in the US after whites are Hispanics and Blacks and both of those overwhelmingly support gun control. Plus all those suburbanite and urban whites that support it as well. 60% sounds about right.
>>
>>31167578
>>31167705
>>31167718
>>31167761
>>31167898
>>31167991
>>31168421
>>31169606
>>31169647
>>31169674
>>31169704
>>31169710
>>31169714
>>31169735
>>31169803
Let me explain something to all the edgy teenagers in this thread. The reason republicans care about gun rights is money. Money from the gun lobby. If the NRA dried up, republicans would be anti gun too to secure "dem votes". Remember 99% of politicians are from the wealthy elite and don't want common people to have guns, unless they get fat checks to stand up for them.

>but muh GoA
GoA is great, write them a check too, but don't forget about the NRA.

I'm not sure of its an entitled mindset, but your gun rights aren't rights anymore. They're a privilege we have to fight for constantly, and the second we stop fighting they're gone. Politicians aren't scared about you rising up to shoot them if they legislate your guns away, that's half the reason they want them gone in the first place.

>>31168981
This guy gets it.
>>
>>31169852
>I'd argue
Got any data to support that or just your feefees?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1645/guns.aspx
>>
>>31169667
Nah, you just have a very shortsighted view of our country and our history. You think that because "this is now" that somehow battles for independence can not and will not be fought outside of Washington and all battles have to be won or lost in the courtroom, period.

While that is partially true, saying that you have become wise enough to know that the US citizen can not retain their basic 2A rights at all if we lose in the courtroom is defeatist and presumptuous, and long story short you have the kind of outlook that Obama & Billary's handlers really love to see, because you will go quietly if they pull enough shenanigans to strip you "legally" of your 2A rights WHICH ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GUARANTEED TO YOU as a US citizen, i.e. stripping them is not legal.

criminals will be criminals, and force is sometimes necessary, although nobody in their right mind wants it, it happened before and it may happen again, to whatever degree. Pretending it can not happen again is simply ignorant
>>
>>31169865
>If I don't let my gf fuck her bull she will leave me

The mind of a cuck sure is fascinating.
>>
>>31168981
this guy is spot on. we can fight all we want but the antigunners victory will be not when they have a more powerful group but instead when they divide us.
>>
>>31169667
Ah glad the NRA is around to make compromises and give away one right at a time in the bame of defending gun rights.

Just another scam to get money from people.

>>31169848
See

>>31169865
>If the NRA dried up, republicans would be anti gun too to secure "dem votes". Remember 99% of politicians are from the wealthy elite and don't want common people to have guns, unless they get fat checks to stand up for them.

True, but if the NRA didnt wxist I syppise we could just say all the antigunner geoups dont exist and the NRA is grossly unnecessary seeing as how are rights are god given and not to be infringed.
>>
>>31169889
>>31169904

What specifically are you going to do if we get Australian tier gun control? You haven't done anything about the infringements currently in place.
>>
>>31169889

Alright dude I haven't said anything in this threads but your posts are raising some SERIOUS red flags. Your rabid anti-NRA stance and your constant use of "cuck" and the like gives me an impression of someone trying very hard to maintain a cover while they're pushing their concern troll bullshit.

What subreddit are you from?
>>
>>31169904
Are you retarded? Of course anti gunnners would still exist, they would exist if there were 10 NRA sized lobbies as well. They will ALWAYS exist. Shit they still exist in Australia.

For such a beautifully autistic community, sometimes you guys just don't think shit through.
>>
>>31169934
GrC, of course!
>>
>>31169934
I'm from GunsAreCool, but that has nothing to do with this thread, cuck.
>>
>>31169795
>You are out of touch. We aren't living in a pro gun utopia, but it is not anywhere near that bad.
You underestimate how much the "muh children" argument is used to browbeat people into agreeing to give up their rights that they would otherwise support protecting.

Believe me, that shit works and will work on enough people to repeal the 2nd amendment if there isn't a voice of reason challenging the premise within the public discourse. People are driven by emotion, not facts and if you can frame the argument that "2nd amendment = child murder" it wouldn't be difficult to ban all guns. Shit, we already have every spineless celebrity making anti-gun propaganda with a sad violent playing over it. Pop culture is pro-gun control, don't be naive. The majority of people support gun control in some form and it would be a *much* faster erosion of the 2nd amendment if not for the NRA.
>>
>>31169982
See the polling data here.
>>31169881
>>
>>31169865
>edgy teenagers
Just stop
>>
>>31169934
You caught me. I'm from r/cuckold trying to recruit new members, but I can see you are already a moderator.
>>
>>31169881
>muh polls
Polls about political issues are usually shit at representing the population
>>
File: caught red handed.png (93KB, 1884x896px) Image search: [Google]
caught red handed.png
93KB, 1884x896px
>>31169988
Not gonna get away that easy
>>
>>31170009
>muh feelings

Those are shit too. Polls aren't perfect, but they are a step up from a feeling or hunch.
>>
>>31170018
Right here. I just hit reply too soon.
>>31170004
>>
>>31169996
It shows a majority supports gun control...?
>more strict gun laws

You know the democrats are trying to ban all semi-autos under the auspices of "common sense gun reforms because scary ASSSUALT RIFLES". Majority of people support the 2nd amendment but majority also want some type of minor gun control measures. How does the anti-gun coalition then ban guns? They frame repealing the 2nd amendment within political rhetorical terms people agree with. Politics 101. End result will be the same either way.
>>
>Hey guys, Larry donated a messload to the NRA!
>AYO MANG FUCK THE NRA
Not even trying to hide it anymore, Jesus....
>>
>>31170021
>false dichotomy fallacy
Nice
>>
>>31169982
The really scary thing that no one ever mentions is that if we let the liberals repeal the second amendment it sets a fucking precedent. it lets the libs and any other self important, powerful group know that they can absolutely destroy the entire bill of rights if not just the entire constitution. First guns and your fundamental god damned right to defend you and yours, whats next? All under the guise of making it safer.
>>
>>31170029
Sure thing sperglord.
>implying you didn't realize that it made you sound like a cuckold so you deleted it and added a bit on the next post
wew
>>
>>31167761
You moron. Without the shills in the NRA, we wouldn't have half the shit we still have now. Remember Sandy Hook? Without those old lobbyists a new "assault weapons" ban would have passed a month later most likely. Never underestimate the power of liberals when they have no opposition.
>>
>>31170032
Oh how about you fuck off then? No one is saying that the NRA is useless, just that constantly sucking it's dick doesn't make it go from a gun lobby to a gun rights group.
>>
>>31170042
Shouldnt be skipping school little guy, you'll grow up dumber than your daddy and your whore mother.
>>
>>31170042
Sorry, just not very witty actually and should have given more thought before replying the first time. Why would I care what I sound like in an anonymous shitpost?
>>
>>31170032
>implying the NRA isn't controlled opposition
Just look at their history.
>>
>>31170076
Wow, sweet burn bro
>>
>>31170075
>gun lobby to a gun rights group.
Why can't it be both?

People being able to freely buy guns is beneficial to the gun manufacturers, seems reasonable then that they would be on our side for 90% of gun rights issues.
>>
>>31170075
>triggered this hard
>third post in the fucking thread presents the NRA as nothing but sellouts
>ur mum
Wew.
>>
>>31170094
>Why can't it be both?
Because sometimes what's good for gun manufacturers ie protectionism, isn't always good for gun rights nor the consumer.
>People being able to freely buy guns is beneficial to the gun manufacturers, seems reasonable then that they would be on our side for 90% of gun rights issues.
Right but that 10% needs to be addressed. I'm not saying that the NRA isn't a net force for good, just that it's not perfect and there's not reason to suck it's dick so much and pretend like it's the only thing keeping us from having our rights stripped away
>>
>>31170106
>You mean the same people who have been selling us down the river for the last half a century or more?
>nothing but sellouts
Work on your reading comprehension and critical thinking skills nigga. Just because someone complains that the NRA has compromised and in some cases sold out doesn't mean they're nothing but sellouts.
>>
>>31170075
>no one us saying that the NRA is useless
read the thread, kiddo, before correcting or records
>>
>>31170158
>muh CTR meme
Learn what it actually means before being retarded about it.
>read the thread, kiddo,
I already did *teleports behind you and unsheathes katana* guess it's just bad luck, kid
>>
>>31169783
>NRA has the established lawyers, brand and contacts
>the GOA is... well it's the GOA its there
>everyone stops supporting the NRA, except the fudds who are quite content with the NRA's sporting policies
>this splits the voter/money base
>the NRA loses funding and becomes less effective, but still more effective then the GOA because despite your fantasies the big money contributors are fudds
>the GOA doesn't gain much but a fraction of the NRA's old budget and a legion of screaming moron label faggots in too tight t-shirts.
>both aren't effective
>dems attack the 2A again, this time the pro-gun voting block is split and thus loses
>without the moron label people the fudds are more than willing to sacrifice semi-autos to save their 5,000 dollar dur rifles and sbs shotguns
>the GOA lacks the funds, brand, contacts and experience to properly put up a fight and gets flattened by the NRA stabbing them in the back to save their donors.

Good job, like it or not the NRA provides a unified front against gun legislation. Due to the fudds beinget who they are, the NRA sits somewhere between fudd and mall ninja. It will shift with its donor base, splitting it to start your own club that fits your ideals 100% right now will only serve to destroy everything
>>
>>31170154
>saying the NRA are nothing but sellouts regarding our rights isn't saying they're useless bruh
Nah, fuck yourself yourself. <3
>>
>>31169865
>if you didn't give money to the NRA, republicans wouldn't get bribed to care about gun rights
So what's your point dipshit? Don't give money to the NRA so we lose those rights?

If you think you're better than the NRA, go ahead and make your own association.
>>
>>31170185
yeah man, you're totes a legit 4chins guy, I bet you even own a gun.
>>
>>31170135
>Right but that 10% needs to be addressed. I'm not saying that the NRA isn't a net force for good, just that it's not perfect and there's not reason to suck it's dick so much and pretend like it's the only thing keeping us from having our rights stripped away
Right, which is why I give the bulk of my money to the 2AF

NRA is a good lobbygroup for gun manufacturers and maintaining the 2nd amendment. But most of the gun-control laws that have been overturned have been a result of the 2AF.
>>
To all those pointing out when the NRA didn't fight this ban or supported this piece of gun control back in the 1980's:
Understand that until the late 90's or early 2000's the majority of NRA members and gun owners in general where hunters. They fought for the group they thought they represented.
As for what they have failed to protect today, remember they have a limited budget. They understand they will need to pick and choose their fights. I would love to see the NRA throw in all their power whole hog into my home state of NJ but I understand it would be a massive was of money and their efforts are better spent fighting gun control in more neutral states and on the federal level. Yes, they can still spend money or lobby yet fail.
What really amazes me is how fast they have changed their tune from hunters to all shooters, especially their embrace of modern tactical sporting arms.
>>
>>31170216
You read that wrong
>>
>>31169826
"please take me off your mailing list"
wew lad, how are you even competent enough to have an address?
>>
>>31167475
I got a letter in the mail from the NRA for my $10 donation, which was matched by RIA (Rock Island something or another) for a total of $20.

Companies do support the NRA quite a bit too.
>>
File: Hillarys Favorite Glock.jpg (413KB, 1382x778px) Image search: [Google]
Hillarys Favorite Glock.jpg
413KB, 1382x778px
>>31169865
>The reason republicans care about gun rights is money.

And votes.

The NRA has real grassroots support you fucking tool.
>>
>>31167861
>I'd say the ridiculous machine gun ban was a fair trade for that.

yeah nah go fuck yourself
>>
>>31167861
>>allowed the interstate transfer of long guns without an FFL
details?
Was not aware of this, is this still the case?
>>
>>31171295
Not nearly enough to grease filthy political gears, nigger.
>>
>>31168275
The other anon is a fag, but 7n6 was by no means niche. I'm sorry if you missed it but having a 5.45 gun was fucking awesome. I know 5.56 seems cheap now, but 5.45 was disgustingly cheap
>>
>>31172136
>the main thing politicians use corporate money for is to buy votes
>NRA can give you the votes wholesale because people vote for the candidate with the highest NRA rating
>??????
>profit
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.