[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/K/ompanions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 28

Do you have a significant someone /k/? How far into a relationship are you with them, and how /k/ are they/your relationship? I have a girlfriend I've been together with for a few months. She knows I reenact but doesn't know the full extent of my autism. She wants to shoot and hates muslims so I guess I can't really complain.
>>
>tfw kissless virgin

I think you came to the wrong board buddy
>>
>>31165241
in b4 that chad faggot shits this up
yeah pretty much this though i have way to much social anxiety to form a relationship
>>
>>31165241
No, this isn't /r9k/. Go back to your Sped board if that's what you want.
>>31165193
My wife has been begging me for an AUG and a Type 38 for months now.
>>
>>31165241
Honestly dude I would think this is the least autistic board due resources required to own a gun.

>>31165266
Wouldn't exactly call myself a chad. Also you should take some medication for it. I had huge social anxiety for college but taking meds made it not only bearable, but quite all-right.
>>
File: This_is_totally_not_good.jpg (27KB, 382x332px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_totally_not_good.jpg
27KB, 382x332px
>>31165281
Fucking nice dude. I plan on having my girl lose both her actual and gun virginity to me. She's already into archery.

>tfw only 2 months into dating and she is already hinting at marriage though
>>
>>31165305
Yeah, no. Marriage is great, but it takes a lot of work. My wife and I have been together 13 years. You don't even know someone until at least a year together.
>>
>>31165340
I get you man, but it was almost in a red flag kind of way. We were texting last night (I'm at uni, rip) and she said she had a dream. In it, she said that she was in a beautiful white bridal gown and was coming out of a forest to find me in a tuxedo. This is after only 2 months and seeing each other a few times.
>>
>>31165413
Oh, that's just probing you to see if you're interested in something long term.
>>
>>31165285
Exactly. Gun ownership implies gainful employment and no major criminal history, and even liberal antigun girls think guys with the ability to kill other humans are sexy, even if they won't admit it.
>>
>>31165538
>>31165285
>this is the least autistic board due resources required to own a gun.
>Gun ownership implies gainful employment

You are obviously not engineers.
>>
>>31165582
I'm saying that it demands a non-neet lifestlye regardless of those means and a some degree of non-autism as you have to physically go out and get a gun.
>>
>>31165193
I have been with her 6 months. Ive taken her shooting 5 ish times and shes in love with it. Shes from the country so shes not against funs. pic related
>>
>>31165193
>She knows I reenact

Tonight, my dear, we are going to do the Rape of Nanking.
>>
File: 1467455156486.jpg (15KB, 210x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467455156486.jpg
15KB, 210x200px
>>31165193
She loves going shooting with me, hinted at wanting an AR but doesn't know much about guns.
>I can handle this
>>
File: Go real fast.png (222KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
Go real fast.png
222KB, 500x223px
>>31165684
>dat shit eating grin
>>
>>31165193

Married for 3 years now.
>>
>>31165193

Yup.

Took her virginity years ago, gonna take her gun virginity soon.
>>
>>31165687
She's also really into roleplay. I was thinking something more along the lines of French Liberation though :^)
>>
Been married 3 years, were together 2 years before that. She had shot a .22 rifle before but nothing else. I took her shooting sporting clays and our first Christmas together she asked for her own shotgun (mine was too big, she needs a youth size stock). By now she owns a 12 gauge Winchester SXP, a 12 gauge Winchester Model 12, a Glock 19, a Glock 43, and an AR pistol she asked me to build her.
>>
>>31165687
You're gonna dress up as a Chinaman and lie to your wife? :^D
>>
>>31165193
My fiancé has not interest in it at all. But she's from Ukraine so I feel she's more or less avoiding thing due to the civil war going on.
>>
>>31165193
My wife and I just got married a little over a month ago but we'd been together for over three years before then. I've taken her shooting before and she likes it but she's really uncomfortable with and around guns. Anyone have any advice on how I can help her with that?
>>
>>31165193
My fiancee enjoys guns to a certain extent and owns a few herself.
We grew up together so she knows about my crippling autism when it comes to guns.
>>
I've been with her for more than 3 years and am planning to propose this week.

Three years ago, she actually hated guns.
Sort of understandable, since her dad's as leftist as they come without being unemployed and her sister comitted suicide with a rifle when they were in their teens.

By now, she doesn't mind being around guns all day - she is sort of obsessive about safety checks, but that's perfectly fine by me.
She comes along to shoot then and again, but it's not really her thing.

>>31166816
Does she know how to do check if your guns are loaded?
Teaching her that for every gun I get helped for us
>>
>>31165193

live with qt gf who goes backpacking, built her an AR, is about to get her CPL, wants to go shooting a lot. feels good.

>>31165241

speak for yourself

>>31165285

this
>>
Ive never hidden my autism with my gf, i go on rants about history and politics. I go into detail about firearms function, take down and such. She begs me to go to the range and hunting coyotes. Lifes good man.
>>
I have two, actually. My wife and I live together with our girlfriend for about the last 5 years. We all go to the range together and each of us have our own safe. I mostly have leverguns, pistols, and black powder guns. Paula has mostly older milsurp and an AK, and Christie has mostly small caliber modern stuff, several that shoot 5.56, and a couple of Glocks.
Yes, I do indeed love my life and my ladies.
>>
>>31165193
>Do you have a significant someone /k/?
Yes
>How far into a relationship are you with them,
5 years & counting GF
>and how /k/ are they/your relationship?
Not at all. She is a nice catholic lady that does volunteer work on sundays who abhors violence and is timid as fuck, I am an enlightened atheist who teaches world history in a local high school and has only one 9mm Pistol for my /k/redibility.

How this works, I do not know.
>>
My girlfriend dislikes but tolerates guns. Wants me to teach her how to shoot. Again. Because she keeps forgetting.

Sidechick on the other hand loves guns.
>>
>>31165193
I proposed to her with a restored antique ring and my first rifle, an AK. My Amazon and I have been married for six years now, and we have two little ones. My daughter is very tall for her age, so she seems to be taking after her six foot mother pretty well. My son just turned one and is utterly fearless. The last thunderstorm we had kept him laughing all night.

So far, so good.
>>
>>31165193
Yes, I have a SO, and she's /k/ as fuck. Likes shooting (and is quite good at it), /ak/ and airshit (and not as any operator faggot, nope, Republika Srpska and '70s African Mercenary kits). Planning on introducing her to innawoodsing at some point.

Plus, she is completely OK with my autism, takes pics of my milsurp kits, models, and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
File: IMG_0563.jpg (152KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0563.jpg
152KB, 719x1280px
My wife enjoys shooting and loves when we take her liberal friends out to shoot baby killing assault weapons.
>>
>>31165193
> 6 months
> farther than id have expected
> she likes going shooting, wants to get cc when she turns 21
> she didnt seem too mad at me when I stopped sex to go secure a perimeter because voices outside when living on acreage
> hasnt fucked jodie since I left for the army
>>
>>31169440
>stache on both

So which is the wife?
>>
>>31169440
Looks like you should start having her swap the 100m targets from now on.
>>
>>31169440
>Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see
>>
>>31169441
>> hasnt fucked jodie since I left for the army
That you know of ;^)
>>
>>31169461
FUCK
>>
>>31169466
NOT
>>
>>31169487
BE
>>
>>31169487
BE
>>
>be me
>have qt7.62 gf
>she grew up hunting so shes good with guns
>her brother is a SSG in the army and a total bro
>me and him just went shooting ARs the other day
>feels good man
>>
File: That feel when getting beaten up.jpg (72KB, 1011x1049px) Image search: [Google]
That feel when getting beaten up.jpg
72KB, 1011x1049px
I am a virgin. The only girl I was ever in love with is a leftist and believes guns should be banned and the police should be unarmed. Keep in mind I don't even live in a country with good gun laws.
My friends didn't find her very pretty but I think she is just lovely. Never had the balls to try anything though.
>>
>>31165193
About a year in and she has an ltc, she started as a nogunz too.

>tfw qt azn gf who gunz
>>
>>31169548
Think of you five years from now. What will you wish you had done?

Do that. Either she says yes, and you get what you want, or she says no, and you want something else.

The only way to lose is to not play.
>>
File: .jpg (147KB, 925x1032px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
147KB, 925x1032px
>>31169655
I understand your point, anon and you're right to an extent. But I'm very emotionally unstable as it is and I think I wouldn't be able to handle rejection.
It's been almost one year since we last talked, anyway. She probably doesn't even think of me as a friend anymore.
>>
File: IMG_20160728_170719190.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160728_170719190.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
Girlfriend grew up in backwoods Oklahoma, so she's super pro gun. Her dad's a cop and we go shooting at their police range every so often.

She is a little nutters, tho, but that's every girl.
>>
>>31169782
Then talk to her. It will ease the anxiety of not knowing.

Nothing she can say or do will be worse than what your own imagination conjures. She is a person, a mortal being, with fears and problems. Don't build her up into anything more. That does nothing good for either of you.
>>
>>31169782
Good, you don't want to be thought of as a friend. You want to be thought of as a potential mate. Lack of confidence causes guys to try to be friends first, then they remove themselves from consideration as a mate in the process. At which point they bitch about the friendzone.
>>
>married

Wife likes that i have something wholesome to do, but doesn't like me buying new funs and doesn't like to shoot herself, even though she was apparently pretty good at it as a child.
>>
My girlfriend (2 years) was a typical PA suburban girl, owned a bow and hunting rifle, but rarely used them.

She thinks I'm a bit nerdy about my guns, but she enjoys going to the range and even asked for an LCR for her birthday/our anniversary present.

Here's a question for you all though: How anti-gun would a girl have to be for it to be a no-go for you? Merely uninterested? Innocently ignorant? Full on 'salt riffle banning?
>>
>>31169827
Can confirm, rejection from a girl I really had fallen for hard hurt. But I'm at peace a decade later, married to someone else who I love, because I don't have to wonder "what if".
>>
>>31165435
And after that comes reconaissance in force- increasingly strong hints that cohabitation is desirable.

Then comes a series of diversionary attacks- getting a puppy, planning vacations together, meeting relatives, and so on. Before you know it, you're acting like a married couple and all thats left is trading jewelry.
>>
>>31169849
Women are plastic. If they find you attractive they can be easily molded into whatever you like, it's essentially a non issue.
>>
>>31166816
If you have/can get a silencer, I'd get one that works for both rifle and pistol in .22lr. That's my usual infection vector for brand new or uncomfortable shooters.

Taking away the bang and recoil is a good first step.
>>
>>31169849
Uninterested or even a little scared of doing it herself is fine. She doesn't have to do your thing to have a happy life with her, just needs to not think it's something evil.

My wife doesn't like to shoot, herself, the noise and recoil makes her slightly scared and uncomfortable. She's also not the sort to rely on for cover fire in a home invasion, far too timid. But her folks from noguns country came to visit and I watched as she explained to them why my number of guns wasn't strange and why they are beneficial. It kind of stunned me to see her using the same arguments I'd presented to her. Really cool.
>>
Might be taking a CCW course with my girl in the next couple weeks. I've already got my permit, trying to get her to be ready for one once she hits 21.
>>
File: .png (560KB, 1264x720px) Image search: [Google]
.png
560KB, 1264x720px
>>31169853
>>31169828
>>31169827
Maybe I'll try something, when I'm feeling better.
Thanks for the words of advice, /k/omrades.
>>
>>31169921
We're not very /k/ together though. I've been meaning to take her shooting, and she wants to go, but we haven't found a time that works.
>>
>>31165193
Got a qt Lithuanian gf of three years. She doesn't really like shooting guns, but knows and accepts my love of them, thinks gun control is stupid, is a bit racist, and likes archery. She's trying to get into guns more for me. Can't wait to get her a crossbow and a blue ruger lcp.
>>
Been with mine about a year and a half. She loves to shoot and will be buying her first ar pretty soon. But she cheated on me with a girl about 2 months ago so i guess I'm a cuck
>>
File: what a keeper.png (606KB, 702x1075px) Image search: [Google]
what a keeper.png
606KB, 702x1075px
>>31169817
>>
>>31170119
Nice. Mine has a nice ass and perfect body. A cups unfortunately but I'm more of an ass man anyways.
>>
>>31170102
If she'll cheat on you with a girl she'll cheat on you with a guy.
>and probably already has without telling you
>>
>>31165193
No, I have a great fear of commitment and I don't think I've made it to the month mark with anyone before letting them go past high school.
>>
>>31170167
Once a cheater always a cheater
>>
File: 5e3.jpg (34KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
5e3.jpg
34KB, 535x577px
Back when I was 19 I knew this one girl for a while... She was a year or so younger than me, and had it pretty tough, lot of trust issues but I could kinda relate with some of what she was going through so I guess she felt as though she could speak to me a bit.

We got talking about guns a few times because she'd try messaging me and I'd not reply for a few days since I'd be out hunting and had no reception... She was into them, but she'd never even seen one (Ausfag here) and she even sat and drew them when she was bored.

I went to the range once, and bumped in to her later that night after she'd finished work and accompanied her to the taxi stand just shit talking along the way, when she asked what I'd done that day I told her, she asked me how good I am.
I told her my longest kill on a goat is around 280m, target shooting I can hit a milk bottle up to 1.1km with my 30-06.
>Wow Anon, so you don't just shoot from this far away?
>She points to a bin a few meters away as we walk
>No of course not, how am I supposed to get that close to an animal?
>I 'spose you're right anon... reckon you could take me one day?
>If you want, one day.

Over time I we got pretty close, but I was helping her out a lot with advice and money on occasion since her part time work wasn't enough to pay the bills sometimes so I didn't want to initiate a relationship incase she saw my helping her as just trying to stick one in between her legs.

Thinking back on it she made quite a few hints, but I just didn't pick it up at the time. Oh well, the mistakes we make.

This is a sad story, anons.... Cont?
>>
File: 1462589604680.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1462589604680.png
277KB, 598x566px
>>31165193
No, 25 year old kv here. I've accepted my failure by this point and I'm just going to keep spending my money on guns and books. It's alright I suppose.
>>
>>31170217
>giving a girl money when you're not together
>giving a girl money period
t. retard
>>
>>31170203
This.
>>
>>31170238
She only asked once and that time she paid me back, other times she was about to be kicked out of home or have phones disconnected and she still argued with me about taking it.

Do I continue story or not?
>>
>>31170250
If you want to embarrass yourself, sure.
>>
File: 1472164407872.png (3MB, 1275x975px) Image search: [Google]
1472164407872.png
3MB, 1275x975px
>>31170250

Yes please. Also dont ask for validation, just write the whole story
>>
File: 060.gif (1MB, 540x324px) Image search: [Google]
060.gif
1MB, 540x324px
>>31165193
I don't like the idea of my companion dying in hardcore mode, so I simply don't have one.
>>
>>31169846
>doesn't like to shoot herself
of course she doesn't like to shoot herself you fucking retard, you'll never understand women
>>
>>31170292
>not modding them as essential
>>
I turn 23 soon and have never had a girlfriend.

The closest I have ever come was hanging out with the same girl twice, one of which was in a group setting. We texted for a few weeks and she broke it off with me the day of the 3rd date before I picked her up.
>>
>>31170296
I don't like shooting myself either so I follow the basic rules of gun safety and surprise, it's worked.
>>
Been married for a couple months now. Been with my girl for what will be three years in October. She is pretty cool. Likes shooting but is still intimidated by "big" guns. I haven't had much time to try to fix that. She puts up with the military bs though, and has been there the whole time. I love spending time with her. I'll be back home for awhile after a few more weeks. Pretty excited for that.

I miss the cat too.
>>
>>31170167
Yeah at first i just blew it off cuz it was just a girl but now it's really starting to get to me. Should i just end it or what
>>
File: 1427848221618.jpg (111KB, 960x733px) Image search: [Google]
1427848221618.jpg
111KB, 960x733px
>>31170266
Alright then, here we go

I go through a period of not really hanging out much, I don't really see her too often and when she messages me I don't give much of an answer.
I did miss her, but usually when I was around town she wasn't working at the time or I was too busy to go past.
The few times I did see her, she seemed very distracted. I asked her what was up, but she always said "Nah, it's all good". She never made eye contact though and I could tell, I told her she doesn't have to lie to me- I'm not going to judge her or anything. She'd give me this look, it used to really get to me- It's like she knew she could trust me and she wanted to tell me but she couldn't bring herself to do it. In this time her father went kind of off the rails with drugs, and became a bit abusive toward her as well... I know he hit her once or twice, but it was her dad and she loved him so she never did anything about it.
I never met the bloke to be honest, And she'd moved out of home so she assured me she was okay.
Despite this she started to become distant from everyone, and she had a big fight with her boss, leading her to quit and move away.

She was staying with friends in the next two towns over, not heaps far but far enough that I didn't see her after that.

We didn't really drift apart, but she in this time of about four months she ended up meeting this guy and they ended up getting pretty close between then and when I was able to get her a job with one of my mates.

She didn't tell me much about him, I realise now that she didn't really know much about him. They moved in together fairly quickly, and he asked her family for her hand (they were wogs and they did it wog style, I don't get how it works) she accepted, but let it slip to me a few weeks later that he never asked her before he did it and they'd been fighting because what were they doing with their lives.

cont
>>
>>31170329
Cute cat, think your wife is lonely enough for me to Jodie you if I call the number? I don't mind a bit of a drive.
>>
>>31170375
You should just end it. Life is too short to spend with a cheater, there's not a person alive who doesn't deserve better than that.
>>
Married to an amazing woman.

She's not big into guns. She'll shoot small caliber rifles. She is shy around guns all together.

I have a "gun budget" for my my ammo and guns. It comes from my FFL license and flipping guns.

She knows how autistic I am about things and still supports my addicti--hobby so there's that.
>>
>>31170384
I told her not to rush into something like this out of desperation, thinking this is the key to all life problems and that now she's going to live happily ever after just because she's married

I told her make sure this guy is half decent, and the kind of guy she wants to be the father of her kids. Simple advice, but she liked him and I guess girls think with their emotion not logic so it didn't really matter at that point.

She was working with my mate for a while after this, maybe a year or so- Things got pretty difficult for her after marriage, said they were struggling.
She still tried to speak to me at least two or three times a week but her husband was a jealous prick and I didn't want to cause her trouble so I didn't go out of my way to see her and spend time with her, She also denied there were any problems but after three years of knowing a person you can tel when they're lying. I didn't push it, I wanted it to work out for her and she always was really independent- Never wanted help.

I found out after a while that he was hardly paying for anything between them, she bought the food most of the time and she always paid the rent. He worked a pretty decent job, but used his money to go out with his mates. She let it all go because she was so desperate for everything to work out, and he was just taking advantage of her stupidity.
He would go through her phone and things too, so I didn't message her much- He'd usually spend a lot of time hanging out around her workplace and he really didn't like me at all.

Fast forward another year and a bit, she calls me up one day crying that he's cheating on her. I didn't really know what to do, so I asked her how she knew. Said her friends saw him with some girl, but there was no evidence. I didn't know what to do really, I told her she shouldn't be wasting her time with him but they'd been together for so long that despite everything she'd become attached.

cont, last one
>>
>>31170480

She confronted him, and he ended up beating her pretty bad.
She called me up, I still remember sitting at my mates place playing Conflict:Vietnam 4 player on Xbox when I got the phone call, probably said every swear word in the english language with a couple mixed in from others too.
>How long are you going to keep running after this girl, Anon?
I said to myself out loud, my mates kinda just looking at me like I'm crazy since none of them knew about the situation. They ended up coming with me, half way over there I got another call that she was sitting in hospital- Lucky for her husband the neighbors called up and cops got in there and arrested him. Practically caught the cunt red handed, I think he got 5 years from memory.
I was going for blood, and it didn't help that my mates were all riled up after having a fight at oztag earlier that night either so they were egging me on rather than trying to convince me not to get my guns taken away and go to prison for assault.

I ended up sitting with her in the hospital for a while, She didn't say much, mostly just cried. I told her everything would be okay, it always worked out. She didn't see it that way, nothing had really worked out- Never for long anyway.

So for the next week after this, she was a wreck. I was flat out with work, so I didn't go to see her at all but I messaged her a few times, it'd take her hours and hours to reply and usually only single words.

The mate of mine who she worked for pulled me aside, told me I had to stop being such a pussy and go get her. Go and tell her that I love her and care about her and I will give her the life she wants.
Truth is, I couldn't give her the life she wanted, I didn't have the money, I had my own family problems, and after everything we'd been through I just didn't feel like I could bring myself to do it.
I mean, she was beautiful- Dark olive skin with black curly hair and ocean blue eyes, 8/10 body if I'd ever seen it.. cont last one this time
>>
>>31165193
I got married 4 years ago and we had our first kid last year. The wife used to be neutral/slight anti but since we got married she drifted conservative past me on some issues. I gave her a shotgun for Xmas and take her shooting about once in a while. She can do headshots with my M16A1 clone @50 yards. Sometimes she comes home from work to me working on a bunch of guns & mags on the coffee table and it doesn't freak her out.

Our kid loves the sound of a racking ak.
>>
>>31165193
I am 4 years without a girlfriend and have not been laid in about as long.

Trying to get back in the dating game now that I have lost 70 fucking pounds and (knock on wood) am gainfully employed.

Having a hard time finding a woman because honestly I find most modern women to be useless. I like tough women that are somewhat self-reliant, not dainty, have a fucked up sense of humor, etc.
>>
>>31170579
Despite all that I never lusted after her, I'd never perved over her... I had a lot of respect for her.

So I ended up sending her a message asking if she wanted to move in with me. That she knew me better than anyone, and she knows she can trust me. Give it a go, why not- We've been friends for so long?

She never replied to the message, I got a call later that night she was in ICU and it was pretty bad. I went to see her, she'd had a car accident- Slipping in and out of consciousness.

The last thing she remembered was that she was about to commit suicide when she got my message, she sat and cried over it for hours before deciding to drive over to my place. She confessed to me in the short time she was awake that she'd been waiting for me all along, she thought I'd just taken to her like a little sister. I never gave her any hint or any indication that I liked her. Never flirted with her, never picked up on her subtle comments- She just assumed it would never happen. She didn't want to make it weird by saying something, she was afraid to lose me because I was the only person she'd really had.
She said she'd prefer to keep me forever even if it was only as a friend than try and start a relationship with me only to find out I wasn't interested and turned away from her.

I didn't know what to say or do, I apologised to her- told her she'll be better soon and that we'd work everything out, and I'll take her out hunting and shooting for a week out on one of the properties I have access to and everything will be sweet.
She fell asleep not long after, and I went home.

Next day at work I got a phone call from one of her friends, bawling her eyes out that she ended up hemorrhaging during the night and the doctors couldn't stop the bleeding or some shit... I still don't know til now desu. I decided that night that I loved her, I wanted to be with her forever. But, it wasn't mean't to be.
>>
File: 1463136121471.png (23KB, 333x485px) Image search: [Google]
1463136121471.png
23KB, 333x485px
>>31170669
>>31170579
>>31170480
>>31170384
>>
My wife doesn't enjoy guns but she understood the need to know how to use one and wants one a a CC weapon. And anytime a big scary "MAZZ SHOOTIN'" happens she is probably more brutal at analyzing the retarded libtard media's "story" than me, or most of /k/.

So she's cool. She just sees guns as a tool, and not her type of hobby. Which I get.

I did get her to magdump a silhouette target after screaming "MY BODY IS A TEMPLE" though. She now does this at least once any time she's shooting.
>>
File: 1463271030651.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1463271030651.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>31170669
>>31170579
>>31170480
>>31170384
>>31170250
>>31170217
Many keks were and are being had from the reading of this debacle, thanks anon.
>>
>>31170711
>I did get her to magdump a silhouette target after screaming "MY BODY IS A TEMPLE" though. She now does this at least once any time she's shooting.
Love it.
>>
File: FeelzRreelz.png (256KB, 549x413px)
FeelzRreelz.png
256KB, 549x413px
>>31170686
on one hand the anon's story is stupid because he shoulda just whipped his dick out the first time he sat on the train station but then i didnt sign up for these feels
>>
>>31170686
>>31170725

Yeah well I find it a shit go anyway... To think all the silly one nighters and booty calls I had between 18 and 21, after this I just kinda lost the want for it to be honest.

As they say, "Shoulda, woulda, coulda- didn't"
and it's a pretty big didn't lads.
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>31170669
>But, it wasn't mean't to be.
And you weren't meant to D.
>>
>>31169063
Are they fat? I bet they are fat...
>>
>>31170156
They'll grow if you pop a baby into her.
>>
>>31165193

I have a wife, job, and guns.

Wow look at me a 4chan unicorn I bet I'm soooo unique.
>>
>>31170375
It's getting to you now. It'll be getting to you in ten years.
>>
>>31165891
No, he is going to break his own feet and wear traditional chinese female garb, whilst his 'wife' stabs him with her bayonet.
>>
>>31169924
Wait and you'll never do anything, waiting for the right moment, and then you'll find that she's gone~
>>
>>31169450
kek
>>
>>31171448
>then you'll find that she's gone
Delete this.
>>
>>31169921
>>31169938

No one cares.
>>
>>31170039

And why can't she buy it if it's hers? LMAOing at the cucks ITT so have to buy things for their women to keep getting sex.
>>
File: image.gif (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
46KB, 600x600px
>>31165193
>companionship
Dude....
>>
File: 1367807449904.jpg (72KB, 791x994px) Image search: [Google]
1367807449904.jpg
72KB, 791x994px
I've been seeing a girl for a month or so. She knows I like guns,she has not seen inside my safe and I've got a quilt covering my ammo crates so she hasn't seen that. The topic has come up, she said she doesn't mind guns for hunting and defense but 'not just anyone should be able to go out and buy an assault rifle'.

It's only been a month so I guess I'll see.
>>
>Do you have a significant someone /k/?
No, I fucked up the only relationship I've ever wanted before it even started. Not even a chance to get coffee or "be friends".

So my life is pretty empty and now I'm a drifter.

Probably doesn't help that I've get social anxiety around women and dislike doing most social things that my peers like. Rock and a hard place right now.
>>
>>31165193
My wife enjoys shooting but doesn't want to go very often.
>>
>>31172156
That's common with most young men especially on 4chan. I used to be the same way but through the years I've learned to not be ruled by my insecurities. I actually teach people how to overcome that shit now. Look up RSDtyler I think my videos can help you.
>>
>>31172209
I'll give them a watch I guess. I have nothing to lose at this point. My social anxiety isn't crippling but it's enough to make me not want to do anything.

It probably doesn't help that I was suspended from my fraternity for public intoxication so now I feel weird doing anything with them because I feel like they're always watching me.

I feel like I have everything to be successful but I just don't want to be.
>>
>>31169075
>Hardcore Catholic dating being with an atheist /k/ommando

Where in the fuck did you find her?? I haven't had the best dating experiences with hardcore catholics.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 604x397px
>>31165193
None but I'm trying. Keep getting rejected
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 351x329px
>>31165582

????? I know brain dead jobs that pay more than doctors.

Making huge amounts of money and being intelligent or classically educated are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>31169063
Im not sure what's going on here but I don't believe it
>>
>>31172599
That's just nutnfancy. He's a Mormon so he's got dat harem on tap
>>
>>31169023
>>31169866
She knows how to clear all my guns and she doesn't mind the sound or recoil she's just uncomfortable with the concept of guns I guess.She has tons of fun when we go but she won't even hold a gun at the gun store.
>>
>>31165193
>just got married
>wife wants to hunt but doesn't like larger calibers.
>Is mostly indifferent to me nerding out over milsurp.
Life is ok.
>>
>>31165193
I've got a /k/ bf. He started out as a childhood friend I made after I beat the shit out of the kid who was beating him. It was like 2nd grade or something. We were friends ever since. Went through school attached at the hip. I got a bolt action 308 at 18 and that started my interest in /k/ stuff. Ended up taking him on a camping trip at /k/s recommendation with some alcohol. Gay shit happened and we decided "Why not? We're already best friends. Going further changes nothing." He became a /k/ autist shortly after.

Honest, not really attracted to guys, and I still eyeball women, but I love this man to death an I am not leaving him.
>>
>>31172883
>having a /k/ bf that would probably still let you have a /k/ related three or even foursome with hot chicks.

Dawwwww, so cute.
>>
>>31172883
That's a pretty cool thing you've got going there. Good for you guys.
>>
>>31172761
Im willing to bet money shes jsut not 100% comfortable handling them outside a controlled environment yet. like other than a gun range.
>>
File: received_1373521466011373.jpg (90KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_1373521466011373.jpg
90KB, 960x1280px
>>31165193
>be me, 19
>dating childhood friend
>we dated a for a few years back in middle school, got back into it now that we have a bit more perspective
>because of how we were back innaday, we kinda molded each other into who we are now (read: influenced character development), and because of that she's exactly how i would want her to be
>she's a bit heavy, but i like them that way, plus she wants to /fit/ with me
>also likes guns
>loves innawoods
>she's gonna turn 21 before me, so she's gonna get a handgat when that happens
>tfw ill have a qt gf to clear houses with
>pic related
>>
>>31173298
That's what we've figured. My guns are still in Iowa, I just moved, and won't get here for a few more weeks but when they do we're planning on familiarizing her more with them.
>>
>>31173449
Her name wouldn't happen to be Brittany would it?
>>
>>31173449
Fat bitch angle. Still fugly
>>
Girlfriend's dad just gives her old ass shotguns all the time. And probably rifles soon.

She wants to spend more time on the range shooting single shot out of my AR and AK before shooting it with a large mag. Wants to be a better shooter rather than a spray and pray idiot.

She enjoys it when I come home from work with another gun, but knows nothing about them. She's pretty cool, likes shooting trap. Wants to get her CCW.
>>
>>31173468
Nope
>>
>Implying I've ever even seen a girl in real life
Two dads, all boys school, strict straight to school and back policy, and because of that I developed agoraphobia
>>
>>31169063
They aren't. I am. Well, moderately so, anyway.
I'm 6'2" and at least one of the following: doctor/lawyer/indian chief.
Ergo, I can carry the extra 30 pounds and no one seems to give a shit. Tall guys or guys with some legit letters behind their name can get away with plenty in that regard.
Still sucked paying for 3 gun safes. I had bought a damn fine Liberty from Gander, and that set the standard. Mine has ammo, watches, small heirlooms, and important papers in the extra space. They mostly fill their extra with whatever handbags and shoes they buy and don't use, like it's another damn closet.
>>
>>31165193

>Tfw when friends but no real companion.

I'm sure at least one of you knows what I mean.
>>
>>31170669
Glad to hear that being le epic gentooman worked out for you
>>
>>31173563
>two dads
Don't talk to me or my husband's son ever again
>>
>>31173563
If you're over 18, there's no excuse not to hire a whore.
>>
>>31174277
OP here, there's some creedance to that, but personally I'm glad I waited. It turned out that I didn't have to wait all that much longer. Plus, as a somewhat poorfag 18 year old, I put that money towards more milsurp.
>>
>>31169500
CEE
>>
File: waifu.png (1MB, 960x632px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
1MB, 960x632px
Lol if you don't have a waifu to bust caps with
>>
>>31174913
What, did Cruella DeVille contract with the ATF to get those Dalmatian skins?
>>
>>31174994

Neighbor's puppies kept getting in my goddamn chickens.
>>
I've been with my wife since she was 17 and I was 19 and it's been nine years (coming up on four years of marriage). She knew I liked guns because when we started dating I took her shooting and slowly revealed to her how many guns I owned (at 19 I had 16) and she doesnt care that I like guns and that I buy a lot of them as long as I don't blow every paycheck on them. She doesn't like shooting very much because she's damn near blind in her right eye and has a really hard time using her left eye when she's right handed so we don't go shooting too often (when we do she likes using red dots because they're easier for her to shoot with both eyes open) but she knows how to work most of them if she ever needed to.

We were awkward virgins when we started dating and now after two kids and almost a decade she's still my best friend. She accepts my gun autism and likes it when I pause tv shows or movies to point out inaccuracies and she likes to google search random guns and show me half of the pic to see if I know what it is (which is easy because 80% of the time it's milsurp and I'm autistic about milsurp and she's amazed when I tell her specific model numbers and production date estimates of the gun in the pic because autism).
>>
File: 2lMRk2x.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2lMRk2x.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>31173793
Do more drugs. I recommend acid.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.