[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how /k/ is the US Navy? Not SEALs. Just regular ass sailor shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: NavyEmblem.gif (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
NavyEmblem.gif
39KB, 300x300px
So how /k/ is the US Navy? Not SEALs. Just regular ass sailor shit
>>
File: ORD_SAM_SM-2_Launch_DDG-77_lg.jpg (166KB, 800x1142px) Image search: [Google]
ORD_SAM_SM-2_Launch_DDG-77_lg.jpg
166KB, 800x1142px
>>31164655
I dunno, how /k/ are missiles the size of telephone poles?
>>
>>31164675
I guess I never thought about that particular facet. I'm going in as AECF in November.
>>
>>31164823
Naval warfare is massive and intricate. Have fun being part of the biggest stick on Earth.
>>
>>31164655
Gunners mates are literally /k/ the rating
>>
>>31165146
I honestly cannot wait. It's been a life long dream of mine to be a sailor.
>>
You can take a man out of the army, but you'll never get the army out of the man.

Similarly, you can take a sailor out of the navy, but you'll never get the seaman out of him.
>>
>>31165228
Ahahahahaahahahahahahaha.

Never heard that one before....
>>
>>31164655
Get used to black people. The reason why they're a minority in the continental US is because they're all in the Navy.

Never touch the shower curtain, always lock your shit up, and use your fucking shower shoes.

Make friends. Ships have a culture and cliques, just try to get along with everyone and never leave any personal belongings unsupervised. Gear adrift is a gift.

Have fun dude. Watch only sucks if you can't get along with the people you're standing watch with.

Also, wash your hands early and often, and keep your hands away from your face as much as possible. The double dragon ain't nothing to fuck with.
>>
>>31165900
Why shouldn't I touch the shower curtain and what is double dragon?
>>
>>31165176
You mean they're guys who talk about and think they know a lot about weapons but hardly get to use them, who never fired them in a defensive/ offensive situation, and who are the one of the most autistic people within a group (nuke's being the most weeb). Sure sounds like /k/ to me.
>>
>>31165924
a) because it's gross as fuck
b) having diarrhea and throwing up at the same.. exact.. time.

Also, get a portable laptop and a 1-3tb external hard drive. Learn how to torrent and fill that shit up with shows and movies and games before you go underway.
>>
>>31164655
Drink booze, fuck strange pussy and blow shit up from 400+ miles away. Electronic Warfare tech 82 - 89.
>>
>>31165212
you're just one seaman among countless seamen.
>>
File: 1468177661005.jpg (110KB, 600x480px)
1468177661005.jpg
110KB, 600x480px
>>31165176
GM's when they think they're OAF but barely pass BCA
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.