[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of the PK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: PKM_machine_gun_in_storage.jpg (233KB, 900x605px) Image search: [Google]
PKM_machine_gun_in_storage.jpg
233KB, 900x605px
What does /k/ think of the PK?
>>
One of the guns I desire to shoot most.
>>
its nice
>>
better than the M60
>>
File: 1442015702006.jpg (44KB, 855x669px) Image search: [Google]
1442015702006.jpg
44KB, 855x669px
that box mag pouch is dope
>>
>>31163600
Lighter than its NATO equivalents, superior to the m60 but inferior to the MAG. Left hand feed makes no sense to most right handed users, but if your gunner has a loader that's not a huge deal. The belts are non-disintigrating, so it loses some of the utility of a belt fed weapon (I.e. consolidating belts for defense, taking smaller ones for ease of movement) Its less robust and accurate than the MAG, but its not a bad machine gun at all. I'd happily carry one.
>>
>>31163609
THis. Thanks to Battlefield 3 I have the biggest dick for the PKM and PKP.
>>
File: UKM-2000.jpg (325KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
UKM-2000.jpg
325KB, 1600x1200px
I like the Poles converted theirs to 7.62 NATO.
>>
File: 1430944044947.jpg (7KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1430944044947.jpg
7KB, 250x245px
tfw you''ll never remove Kebab alongside better kebabs or slavs with glorious 54r sprinkler.
>>
My favorite GPMG. They're absolutely fantastic guns.

>>31165318 makes a lot of good points and I'd also consider the MAG to be the "better" MG (I also love the FN MAG quite a bit too), but I like the PKM more and I wish I had the dosh to buy a semi auto clone or stash up the parts over the years to have one build.

From a practical standpoint I'd choose the PKM over the FN MAG every day of the week simply because it weighs nearly 10 pounds less than the MAG.
>>
It's a big heavy piece of garbage.

But it's a fun, big, heavy piece of garbage.

I had the pleasure to put a belt down range one day. With how heavy it is, recoil from 7.62x54r isn't that bad. It made a very beefy sound. You knew that you were putting big angry pieces of Russian lead down range.

What isn't awesome about shooting a Machine Gun that slings 7.62x54r?

I'd love to own one.
>>
>>31163600
It's the slavs answer to the MAG but they trimmed down weight so its not as durable.
>>
perfect home defense gun
>>
>>31163600
Upside down AK.
>>
>>31165433
Heavy like in general, or heavy for a MG? Cus you're wrong on the latter.
>>
>>31165864
Heavy in general. It's different going from a Rifle to a GPMG.
>>
>>31163600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ6ljNqoSS4
>>
>>31166062
Looks cool as fuck but I have never seen anyone use a GMPG like that. It seems that they're not really doing anything that an assault rifle couldn't do with less weight (I.E. Laying down sustained suppressive fire)
>>
>>31166124
>Looks cool as fuck but I have never seen anyone use a GMPG like that
People seem to be doing it with the mk48
>>
File: pkmopsec.jpg (2MB, 2548x1340px) Image search: [Google]
pkmopsec.jpg
2MB, 2548x1340px
Its a good gun.
>>
>>31166133
I guess it's a function of the weight of the gun then?
>>
>>31166174
Special operations forces like using SAWs and GPMGs in an assault rifle role to give off the impression of a larger force.
>>
>>31166201
> assault rifle role to give off the impression of a larger force.
No they don't, they use SAWs and GPMGs to suppress by volume like anyone else. Stop talking out your ass.
>>
>>31166217
I didnt realize I was talking with a super secret navy seal
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.