[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunting in Commiefornia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (202KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 720x720px
Hey dudes

How do I into hunting here in the Peoples Republik of Kommiefornia?

I dont know the first thing about it but I want to start.

Any other Cali hunters on here?

>lol leave cuckfornia

Im working on it but how can I make do with what I got for the time being?

Pic unrelated
>>
I want that magazine.
>>
idk but pretty soon your gonna be doing it with a bow and arrow
>>
California hunting is one of the least regulated activities. Get a license at a local shop, depending on what you plant to hunt. You can do as much hunting as you like on blm land, which is everywhere. Also, stop inhaling so many czechoslovakian sweater knitting website memes.
>>
>>31161709
get a hunter's safety cert if you don't have one. There's an online course you take and then a one night class, it's brain-out easy to pass.

Then buy a hunting license. Make some redneck friends or pay a guide or study up and go kill something. There's great bird hunting in the central valley and up North, hogs and deer and turkeys all over the place.

If you have the coin a guided hunt is a great way to get started.
>>
>>31162531
That was my plan, I was trying to see if there was any veterans hunting clubs I could join around here, my only issue outside of my lack of knowledge would be the guns, all I have is an AR I put together out of an 80% lower and a nugget.

The nugget should do right?
>>
>>31161709
Get a license and lead free bullets.
>>
>>31163002
The ar should also be fine.
>>
Hunting coyotes is basically unregulated in SoCal. Get your hunting cert grab a gun and go buck wild on these sons of bitches
>>
>>31161748
This.

That looks like a custom job.
>>
>>31163764
Some Marine thought it'd be a good idea to make a 40 round magazine after he saw that the AKs the NVA were using had 30 round magazines.

Turns out the magazine he had made didn't work as well as he thought and put another spring in it resulting in a 30 round magazine for his M14.
>>
>>31161709
TFW the pic is more interesting then the OP's shitty post
>>
File: image_1.jpg (23KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
23KB, 343x284px
How would you go about making that mag, just cut and weld two mags together and use two springs?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.