[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one of you faggots broke probation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image-220-660x312.jpg (31KB, 660x312px) Image search: [Google]
image-220-660x312.jpg
31KB, 660x312px
Some guy in Ohio was making oversized muzzle breaks.

The ATF had searched his home before and found 196 "Suppressors" after he was caught selling one online. He got probation and now 2 years later he is back at again.

Is a muzzle device a silence?

in my opinion calling this a a suppresor is reaching, and the ATF is cracking down on DIY guys like obama and his new Gunsmithing laws.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/08/30/ebay-silencer-arrest/
>>
Sig had something like this and is in a fight with the ATF
>>
>>31160887
How is that a Monocore? Where does the sleeve thread onto it?
>>
>>31160931
no, sleeve necessary for suppressor apparently.
>>
>>31160921
Judge ruled in favor of ATF, they also just declared wetted nitrocellulose a high explosive. Fucking ATF ruining everybodys day
>>
>>31161411
>they also just declared wetted nitrocellulose a high explosive
sauce?
>>
>>31161411
>>31162085
http://www.ammoland.com/2016/08/atf-reclassifies-wetted-nitrocellulose-as-explosive-materials-under-federal-laws/#axzz4IpDhWFXX
Likely won't do much. Powder might get more expensive, but it's the cheapest part of ammunition so you won't see ammo prices change much. You might also see more of the usual ammunition/ammunition component shortages as people start panic buying.
>>
>>31162176
>but it's the cheapest part of ammunition so you won't see ammo prices change much
Sorry, should be the least expensive part of handgun ammunition and second least expensive (after primers) for rifle ammunition.
>>
>>31160887
The ATF needs to be disbanded, and it's agents blacklisted. Literally all they do is think of ways to harass what remains of the American Middle Class.

Just proves Taxation doesn't work. Only supports corruption.
>>
>>31162562
They really do, it's a branch of little men on power trips who get off on ruining people's day on nonsense and technicalities. They don't do anything productive and every few months they have so kind of massive embarrassment where they accidentally sell weapons to criminals or break the law themselves or arrest someone wrongly. It's getting to be what the IRS was years ago where a bunch of losers congregate to bully others using government badges.
>>
I love the part where they lost some of their funs that had giggle switches. Something like 6 of em on a single sting operation.
>>
>>31162176
this should only affect domestic production and reloaders. By itself its not that bad but if the gates are slammed closed for imports we are in trouble
>>
>>31163249
That was the most retarded "sting" too, if memory serves

>Open fake gun shop
>Sell people NFA items and give guns to prohibited persons, sometimes both at the same time
>To trap randoms and felons and the ever loved random white supremacist meth dealers
>Because they need to make NFA violations since so few actually occur
>Prohibited persons disappear with NFA weapons
>Fugggg
>>
>>31163355
It got worse than that. One of em left some of their issue full auto issue rifles in an unlocked car. They got fucking stolen. I want to say it was Atlanta?
>>
>>31163435

Fearless Distributing in Milwaukee. You have to read about it and wonder how the hell are they still pulling shit like this.

http://archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/atf-uses-rogue-tactics-in-storefront-stings-across-the-nation-b99146765z1-234916641.html
>>
>>31163580
They did that whole fast and furious shit my dad keeps raging about so....
>>
>>31160887
Always wondered how close to illegal this stuff was. At the Indy 1500 this past weekend a guy was selling 'solvent traps' and milled aluminum 'caps' to go in them that looked just like baffles.

At the very least that seems like constructive intent but I don't know how often that kind of thing has been successfully prosecuted.
>>
>>31163751
there seems to be alot of open ended stuff, like how you can buy a thread adapter for your rifle that adapts to standard oil filter thread from Amazon but you had to get a tax stamp for the "econo can".

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/foghorn/amazon-com-selling-unregistered-silencers/

https://www.amazon.com/Threaded-Adapter-Fitting-Automotive-Aluminum/dp/B01CJ9Z3J2/ref=pd_sim_263_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PNBAK09YH6CYK4ZKGKRG

i wouldnt buy one though, unless you wanted to put your dog down for less than 20bucks.
>>
>>31162562
>>31162840
hot. I want to be an ATF agent some day :)

I'm glad that the ATF is putting criminals and dangerous individuals like this behind bars. These individuals are breaking the law.
>>
>>31160887
it's brake, anon

B R A K E

:^)
>>
File: sweaty-1007-lg.jpg (17KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty-1007-lg.jpg
17KB, 240x312px
>this was in my watch list for months
>>
>>31165890
Thank you.
I'm not a grammer nazi, but this always annoys me.
>>
>>31163580
Oh fuck it's even worse than I thought.
This article has me pretty angry to be honest
>>
>>31160887
except Ares Armor has done this forever
>>
>>31166797

This, Ares Armor (before Dimitri lost control of the entire company and everybody was fired) came out with a hugeass "muzzle brake." It had a few small pegs on the sides that made it "tamper proof" and "impossible" to slip a sleeve over.

I guess it was okay with the ATF because they sold that thing for quite a while.

Not sure if they still are with the new ownership or not, most people ignore them now after the takeover and DImitri got fired.
>>
>>31165925
Speaking of watch lists…
>>
>>31163355
A prime example of government agency creating a demand for itself to ensure them getting to keep their budget and thus jobs.

I'm not a libertarian but I do recognize that one of the problems of "statism" is that when you create a government organization for a specific task the people employed have a interest to keep the problem in existence to keep themselves employed instead of actually eliminating the problem.

Then again this is why I believe that private ownership of firearms will never be totally banned since that would decrease the demand for ATF agents. Regulated to death yes since that would mean more budget for control and oversight which means job security for ATF.
>>
>>31160931
You just wrap your hand around it.
>>
>>31162840
Too bad someone can't trick the ATF into harassing the IRS for shits and giggles.
>>
>>31169205
It would be quite a sight to see the ATF and IRS bully each other
>>
>>31162840
>and ruining their day
More like their life
And their dogs' lives
>>
>>31165046
If you also like shooting people's trained animals to do what their trained for, then you're on the right career path Bo.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.