[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taste the rainbow of polymer flavors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: sccyttles.jpg (252KB, 1460x960px) Image search: [Google]
sccyttles.jpg
252KB, 1460x960px
Anyone have experience with the SCCY CPX-1 or CPX-2 as a daily carry piece to give their impressions on it?
>>
>>31159474
Are you thinking about buying one for a daily carry?
>>
>>31159521
that would appear to be the purpose of the thread.
>>
File: ay_lamos.jpg (17KB, 326x272px) Image search: [Google]
ay_lamos.jpg
17KB, 326x272px
>>31159474
>those white plastic frames
we sci-fi guns now
>>
>>31159474
Works perfectly fine. Hammer instead of striker, but the trigger pull feels normal, as opposed to a LC9.

Heard bad things about the version with a slide safety, those are not recommended. The safety doesn't take the shock of firing well and can switch itself on and off without your knowledge.
>>
>>31161551
White frame with black slide looks like a First Order side arm
>>
You either get a decent one with no problems, or a lemon that falls apart and is trash. Their warranty is amazing but you roll the dice with them.
>>
I'd probably wait for a CPX-3
>>
File: 20160830_184044.jpg (4MB, 2381x2117px) Image search: [Google]
20160830_184044.jpg
4MB, 2381x2117px
I like mine, shoots great with Ruger arx +p bullets, just don't feed it federal or it will jam on you a lot.
>>
>>31159474
It's a cheap gun and feels like it. Takedown is awkward and the trigger is heavy, but it goes bang every time if you don't get a lemon.

Not familiar with their customer service as the friend who owns one hasn't had any trouble with his.
>>
Why not just spend an extra $100 on an M&P Shield?
>>
>>31164102
I prefer my sccy over the shield, actually, don't like the way it feels in my hands or the trigger, dad seems to like his shield though
>>
>>31159474
SCCY is very supportive of the shooting sports in Pennsylvania, they are a large contributor to the pa steel league.
>>
>>31164125
The trigger on the Shield isn't great, admittedly. Though as someone with big hands it's one of the most comfortable single-stack subcompacts I've ever handled, which is NOT something I'd say about SSCYs.
>>
>>31164291
It's the SCCY a doublestack to be able to fit 10 rounds? I'm wondering how it handles compared to say a Glock 26 if that was the case.
>>
>>31166355
Yeah, it's a double
>>
Where is the Atomic Purple?
>>
>>31159474
How is "SCCY" supposed to be pronounced?
>>
>>31164291
Same here. the finger grooves on the SCCY are annoying. Love my Shield

>>31167000
Sky
>>
>>31167000
It's pronounced "sucky"
>>
File: sucy.png (243KB, 990x873px) Image search: [Google]
sucy.png
243KB, 990x873px
Sucy?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.