[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ar stripped lower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: F1STHB.jpg (140KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
F1STHB.jpg
140KB, 800x520px
Where can I find cheap stripped ar lowers. No polymer shit. Everything I see is $50+ what happened to the $35 Andersons? I want to order at least 10
>>
>>31159392
>what happened to $35
Demand happened. $50 is a fair price. $70 is a fair price. Just wait until January and then see if you're bitching about $70. Buy all you can reasonably afford.
>>
Everyone else had the same idea, op. Act faster next time.
>>
>>31159392
>Where can I find cheap stripped ar lowers. No polymer shit. Everything I see is $50+ what happened to the $35 Andersons?
see statement
> I want to order at least 10
demand happened
>>
Okay I found Andersons for 49.99 or aero's for 61.
>>
>>31159424
You're a dumbass if you panic buy in this election. Will be fun seeing you try and sell the same lowers over and over again on arms list.
>>
>>31160217
not if criminillary wins, that will make Feinstein's panic look like child's play

I'm not endorsing panic buying but it's going to happen anyway to a degree, i think. It will pre-peak in November and if the Super Honest Voting machine System says that Hillary wins, all bets are off and people are going to cash in little Johnny's college fund for AR's and ammunition.
>>
>>31160079
link me
>>
>>31160217
>not using panic buying as an excuse to start that AR build you've been putting off
>>
>>31160293
This.its easy as shit i put my together flawlessy with spoon,and a couple of jenga pieces.oh and a hammer.
>>
I'm just gonna buy 2 lowers, build one, and put the other away for a rainy day. Fuck flipping
>>
>>31160079
>$61 aero
Sweet mother of fuck, where?
>>
>>31160317
>>31160278
Primary arms
>>
>>31160317
I'm an ffl it's straight from aero, I can get it for cheaper but not ordering 100 lol
>>
>>31160350
$69.99 and out of stock senpai, unless you got discount codes in which case gibsme.dat
>>
>>31159392
People like you are exactly what happened to the $39.99 anderson lowers. They just got to them a little before you. I wonder how many people there are out there that are going to die with 20 stripped AR lowers never used because muh gumbint gonna take my aye Are. I have one AR, two stripped lowers tucked away. That will cover my needs forever.
>>
I've got 3 regular stripped lowers and a 4th registered SBR lower I'm waiting to build. I think I'll pick up another 2 or 3 before the election.
>>
>>31160387
Always sign up for email alerts when a gun item comes back into stock at a particular retailer. Guns are often ordered in small batches, so it pays to be there first when it's put "on the shelf."
>>
>>31161380
What the fuck is the point of having 7 ar15s
>>
>>31160243
Dems wont be able to retake the house and senate, it would be nearly impossible, unless the dems get a super majority, there won't be new gun control laws on a federal level. There's also been several cycles of panics and many people are completely stocked up on wanted guns. There's not going to be as much real demand in the panic, so I'm predicting lots of price gouging with few sales and a lot of people like you sitting on lowers you won't make money on.
>>
>>31161364

I have 5 kids so if I want them to each have two that's 10 right there.
>>
>>31161619

The left gave up on trying to change laws. Now they just invent new "interpretations" of the law that are basically "fuck what the law says, we're doing it this way" and ask a supreme court to rubber stamp them.

That's what's going to happen when Hills gets elected, as she certainly will.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.