[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enlistment Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: MEPS.jpg (16KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
MEPS.jpg
16KB, 300x270px
Does anyone on /k/ have good knowledge on the BUMED waiver process for the Marines? My recruiter's boss called me yesterday from my recruiter's phone, said my recruiter would be unavailable on leave until the end of the week, and that my BUMED waiver was approved but I have to DEP in this Friday or it expires.

This guy has a reputation for getting bodies by any means necessary so I don't really trust him, I can't contact my recruiter who I more or less trust, I've done what searching I can on the internet, and I've tried asking other people but to no avail on whether or not a BUMED waiver can actually expire in a week. I won't bore you guys with the details but I had something personally important to do Friday and I'm scared to death I might end up losing the girl I love which is why I'm so against DEPing in this Friday. Any advice?
>>
Good luck
>>
>I'm scared to death I might end up losing the girl I love

Jesus Christ she's gonna cheat on you anyway if you're joining the Marines.
>>
File: 1431748498026.jpg (71KB, 720x951px) Image search: [Google]
1431748498026.jpg
71KB, 720x951px
>>31159249

Bruh

I understand you are young and all, but other people in this thread are going to post some very real shit that you probably will not like to hear.

You really need to listen to them to save yourself a really shitty next 10 years.
>>
>>31159249

Bro, she's already thinking about who she's going to fuck. I wish I was joking.
>>
>>31159317
I'm young, but probably not as young as you think (college senior/22). Give it to me straight. I also realize how naive the line you greentexted comes across as, but for whatever it's worth I've dated more than a few girls and this girl has blown them all out of the water. She's a conservative in a heavily liberal city, knows how to fix cars/do basic maintenance around a house, is at least as weird as I am, and is essentially wife material through and through. I couldn't create a girl whose a better fit for me.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472528784548.jpg (42KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472528784548.jpg
42KB, 604x453px
>>31159294
If you make it in the corps, and make it through boot camp, dump her. She WILL cheat. You will be traveling around the world, in a place where you are surrounded by testosterone, sex depraved and have the ability to put on your pussy suit aka the blues and pull anything you want. The bigger the stack the more dumb whores you can get.

Also, hope your comfortable peeing around people.
>>
>>31159383
>but probably not as young as you think (college senior/22)

You are like a little baby
>>

lol
>>
>>31159383
>not as young as you think (college senior/22

Let me let you in on a little secret. Remember how after high school, all those relationships fell apart?

For the most part, the same thing happens again when you graduate college.

If joining the Marine Corps is your jam, give her up and go do your thing for a few years. Your relationship will never survive the Corps.

Also you're a little bitch
>>
>>31159383
>be OP, on 7 month deployment.
>get fapped out of unit for a tour in Syria
>gf goes to work on friends car
>gf fucks whole platoon
>gf fucks whole Bn
>>
>>31159418
Yeah I don't mind that. From what I understand, though this might've changed, I'd have to shit in front of everyone in Parris anyways since there are no stalls just toilets.

>>31159472
Fair point
>Also you're a little bitch
Fuck off. I've found the girl whose personality compliments mine in the best ways and who I can see marrying and never regretting it for an instant. I've dated and been with more than a few girls and have developed a pretty decent understanding of what I like and don't like, a gut that tells me when to get out or go in, and ever since our second date everything has been telling me she's the one.
>>
>>31159249
I'm going army soon. Been with the same girl for three years.

I love her to death, I really do, but I'm gonna let her go after basic.

I'm going to shatter her heart into 1000 tiny pieces and it's gonna hurt like a mofo, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Best of luck OP.
>>
>>31159249
OP, trust is the glue that holds a quality relationship together. if she really cares for you, a few years is not gonna be a big deal for her to wait.

Women think long term, like as in right now she is probably thinking about your children and what kind of wedding you would have.

So, if she is a rarity and is a quality individual, AND you feel strongly that you need to sign your life away to uncle sam, then this will just be a litmus test for your relationship BEFORE you tie the knot.

Because a legal marriage does not in any way improve a relationship if there exists problems underneath. Marriage is good and fine but if you are afraid of losing someone you gotta work on the underlying issues that make you feel that way first. Tell her how you feel and see if she's gonna wait. If she ends up fucking off somewhere then fine, it was probably not for the best anyway
>>
>>31159546
Thanks man, best of luck to you too.

>>31159560
It's not the waiting that is pushing her off, it's that she's seen some loved ones get fucked up overseas and she says she can't go through that again.
>>
>>31159249
Hey John, want to play rust?
>>
SARS, MERS, MUPS... MEPS.
>>
>>31159249
If she's gonna dump you over missing one date then why even bother
>>
>>31159646
The thread is dead so this will be the last comment I respond to, but it's not that. It's that she's dealt with her family and friends getting fucked up overseas (mentally and physically) and she said she can't go through that again. She was probably a little annoyed about our trip being rescheduled but she didn't say or even hint at it, just helped me make the new plans. If anything, the part that got to her was how the Marines became a lot more real which revived her fears for me.
>>
>>31159519

>Fuck off. I've found the girl whose personality compliments mine in the best ways and who I can see marrying and never regretting it for an instant.

>Our love is different I'm so wise at 22!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.