[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If these guys block my vehicle and refuse to move I'm pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 39

File: BLMROAD-600-x-334.jpg (60KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
BLMROAD-600-x-334.jpg
60KB, 600x334px
If these guys block my vehicle and refuse to move I'm pretty much weapons free right? Just checking.
>>
Not until they start messing with your car.

But as soon as one smacks your window, or hits your hood with one of their signs...go for it.
>>
>>31158741

>taking legal advice from /k/
>>
>>31158741
Yeah man you can just open up on em
Some bitch was trying to cross the road with her kid who was pissing about, so I got out my truck and mag dumped into both of them, sheriff even gave me a medal for it
>>
File: 1437958165160.png (1MB, 1233x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1437958165160.png
1MB, 1233x1354px
>implying you're ever weapons free
Silly goyim.
>>
File: s01.jpg (93KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
s01.jpg
93KB, 600x449px
Is it allowed to rally against sth. on the Highway?
On the Autobahn its not allowed, its like russian roulett with a semi-auto.
>>
>>31158772
Your memes are dreams my friend
>>
>>31158741
I almost wish someone would just open fire on those faggots. If you block major roadways, you can absolutely die in a fire for all I care.
The police need to quickly come out in force, surround, collect IDs, cart them away in a bus, and give them all hefty fines.
And if they regroup and come back out, then repeat with larger fines till their bank accounts are dry.
>>
>>31158947
I......... actually agree totally with this. Fuck locking them up hit them in dem programs
>>
>>31158947
>bank accounts

>thinking dindus have bank accounts
>thinking dindus have money
>>
>>31158741
>Shooting people because they're being dickheads and inconveniencing you
>/pol/ in charge of being responsible gun owners
>>
>>31158989
a lot of the people doing this absolutely are NOT dindus and DO have plenty to lose
>>
>>31158947

> niggers
> having bank accounts to drain

Have you never heard the expression "Fucked up as a nigger's checkbook."?
>>
>>31159000
see >>31158999
>>
>>31158989
Find a way to withhold fine from ebt, tax return, unemployment, various other welfare
>>
I think you have to stop once you see them, and unless they come to you and attack your car you are no in the right.

My logic is; 1 if you see one pedestrian in road you can't run him down, i doubt that changes for 100.
2; stand your ground doesn't work if you go at them.(mostly)
>>
>>31158741

No. In a perfect world we'd shoot them all and use steam rollers to smash them into the hot pavement. But this isn't a perfect world

>>31158999

Trips of truth.

> look at pic
> most of the people there are white

Fuck those Quisling fuckers. Niggers get bullets, traitors get the noose.
>>
>>31158947
>Calling Police.
>Thinking Police will stop dindus.
Call the fucking Fire Department, and spray them with fire hoses.
>>
>>31158741
I know most people on /k/ are too fat to walk, but you can't really make the case that people blocking the road constitutes criminal confinement or the like because you can just get out and walk away. If they chase you down or the like that is different.

Saw something similar on another gun forum about some anti-BLM fantasy. Most of the replies were suggesting use a roadway was an inalienable Jesus given right as an American and anyone impeding it in any way should be executed without question, but I suspect those were mostly obesity disabled retards who don't consider walking even a few feet as a possibility.
>>
>>31159044
We'll be right back into the 50's. I support this 110%
>>
>>31158741
>Put car in drive
>Slowly roll forward
>Put feet up on dashboard to show them how little of a shit you're giving
>The decision is now entirely in their hands

Only way to deal with it.
>>
>>31159058

You think I'm exiting my car with these retards around? They have already slayed whites, I'm not about to be the next...
>>
When word is received that a flash mob is forming at one of their pre-reconnoitered intersections or highway interchanges, the SAV team will assemble. Sometimes cooperating police will pass tactical intel to their civilian friends on the outside. Some clever individuals will have exploited their technical know-how and military experience to build real-time intel collection tools, such as private UAVs. Police will have access to urban security camera footage showing MUYs moving barricade materials into position—a normal prerequisite to a flash mob riot intended to stop traffic. Tip-offs to the vigilantes will be common, and where the networks are still functioning, citizens may still be able to access some video feeds. Sometimes, police will even join the SAV teams, incognito and off-duty, blurring the teams into so-called “death squads.”

The operation I will describe (and it’s only one of dozens that will be tried) uses two ordinary pickup trucks and eight fighters. Two riflemen are lying prone in the back of each truck, facing rearward, with removable canvas covers concealing their presence. Their semi-automatic, scoped rifles are supported at their front ends on bipods for very accurate shooting. A row of protective sandbags a foot high is between them and the raised tailgate.

In the cab are a driver and a spotter in the passenger seat who also serves as the vehicle’s 360-degree security. The two trucks don’t ever appear on the same stretch of road, but coordinate their movements using one-word brevity codes over small FRS walkie-talkie radios. Each truck has a series of predetermined elevated locations where the intersection in question will lie between 200 and 500 yards away. Each truck is totally nondescript and forgettable, the only detail perhaps being the non-MUY ethnicity of the suburbanite driver and spotter driving relatively near to a riot in progress.
>>
>>31159194
By the time the two SAV pickup trucks arrive at their firing positions on different streets and oriented ninety degrees to one another, the flash mob riot is in full swing. A hundred or more of the rampaging youths are posturing and throwing debris into traffic in order to intimidate some cars into stopping. The riflemen in the backs of the pickups are waiting for this moment and know what to expect, trusting their spotters and drivers to give them a good firing lane. The spotters in each truck issue a code word on their radios when they are in final position. The tailgates are swung down, and the leader among the riflemen initiates the firing. All-around security is provided by the driver and spotter.

Lying prone and using their bipods for support, the shooters have five to ten degrees of pan or traverse across the entire intersection. Individual rioters are clearly visible in the shooters’ magnified optical scopes. Each of the four snipers has a plan to shoot from the outside of the mob toward the middle, driving participants into a panicked mass. The left-side shooters start on the left side and work to the middle, engaging targets with rapid fire, about one aimed shot per two seconds. Since the two trucks are set at ninety degrees to one another, very complete coverage will be obtained, even among and between the stopped vehicles.

The result is a turkey shoot. One magazine of thirty aimed shots per rifle is expended in under a minute, a coded cease-fire is called on the walkie-talkies, and the trucks drive away at the speed limit. The canvas covering the truck beds contains the shooters’ spent brass. If the trucks are attacked from medium or close range, the canvas can be thrown back and the two snipers with their semi-automatic rifles or carbines will add their firepower to that of the driver and spotter.
>>
>>31159201
Back at the intersection, complete panic breaks out among the rioters as a great number of bullets have landed in human flesh. Over a score have been killed outright, and many more scream in pain for medical attention they will not receive in time. The sniper ambush stops the flash mob cold in its tracks as the uninjured flee in terror, leaving their erstwhile comrades back on the ground bleeding. The commuters trapped in their vehicles may have an opportunity to escape.

This type of sniper ambush and a hundred variations on the theme will finally accomplish what the police could not: put an end to mobs of violent rioters making the cities through-streets and highways impassible killing zones. Would-be rioters will soon understand it to be suicidal to cluster in easily visible groups and engage in mob violence, as the immediate response could come at any time in the form of aimed fire from hundreds of yards away. Even one rifleman with a scoped semi-auto can break up a medium-sized riot.

Many citizens will take to carrying rifles and carbines in their vehicles, along with their pistols, so that if their cars are trapped in an ambush they will have a chance to fight their way out. If their vehicle is stopped outside the immediate area of the flash mob, they will be able to direct accurate fire at the rioters from a few hundred yards away. Inside the fatal hundred-yard radius, unlucky suburbanite drivers and passengers pulled from their cars will still be brutally violated, but the occurrences of large mob-driven street ambushes will be much less frequent once long-range retaliation becomes a frequent expectation.
>>
>>31159110
Either this or don't slow down in the first place. Any of them that don't scatter deserve to get hit. Say you thought you saw they had weapons and were in fear for your life and thought if you stopped they'd kill you.
>>
Just some one with a Mustang
>>
>>31158897
Russian roulette with an automatic is called Polish roulette.
>>
>>31159110
me like
>>
>>31159069
At least niggers wore suits
>>
>tfw diabetic
>LOL MEDICAL EMERGENCY BEEP BEEP
I also learned recently that I can puss anywhere I want in public for the same reason. Feels good man.
>>
File: 1472059493502-4.png (69KB, 559x613px) Image search: [Google]
1472059493502-4.png
69KB, 559x613px
>>31159263
stay safe anon
>>
>>31158989
>>31159000
Look at OP's pic, most of those are white college kids. White college kids and liberals who'd rather not lose money.
>>
>>31158741
Honestly, how do you even deal with such a situation?
>>
File: 2868233.jpg (3KB, 130x125px) Image search: [Google]
2868233.jpg
3KB, 130x125px
>>31158741
If the cops are there, you can't really do shit but press politely through. If no cops, you can mow them down.
>>
>>31159304
Suppressing fire.
>>
>>31158888
>safety gropings
sounds fun actually
>>
>>31158741
The best method is to avoid it in the first place, these are all planned way ahead of time over public forums and Social media and can be easily avoided.
>>
File: image.png (871KB, 828x862px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
871KB, 828x862px
YOU CANNOT SHOOT THEM. Jesus Christ /k/ trigger happy much? If you really do feel threatened then you can drive through them.
>>
>>31158888
I have a british friend who insisted that all cases of self defense should be treated as manslaughter.
>>
>>31159515
Well I am English and people like him ruined my country. Thank him for me next time you speak to him.

Why be friends with a retard?
>>
>>31159544
I'm not friends with him any longer. Because almost directly after I called him out for being a retard, he expressed a wish for my family to be killed by a burglar or mass shooter to teach me a lesson.
>>
File: 1436869847001.jpg (113KB, 900x658px) Image search: [Google]
1436869847001.jpg
113KB, 900x658px
>>31159000
>MFW I read this
I will now be using this expression, thank you
>>
>>31159684
Charming fellow.
>>
>>31159194
>>31159201
>>31159206
tl;dr
also, based on what little I did read, you sound like a faggot
>>
>>31159351

Sure you can. Just don't stop and hang around.

You have no legal duty to report a crime, real or otherwise.

There's also justifiable lethal force cases with multiple unarmed attackers. Called the disparagement of force.

Six pissed off, coked up BLM racists start to square off around you, telling you they're going to kill you, you better believe you can open fire.
>>
>>31158947

No, they should use portable barricades to close them in and then light them on fire. Leave the charred corpse mounds on the side of the road as a reminder.

This will cause more protests, therefore more charred nigger piles. Rinse repeat until they know their place.

Char them like the fried chicken they worship.
>>
>>31158741
slowly drive forward while honking, then when they invariably attack your vehicle you blast 'em.
>>
>>31159011
>you have to stop

The fuck i do. im not a cop. my ancestors didn't arrive in America until long after slavery was abolished. AND im slavic, so theres a far greater chance that my ancestors were slaves.

im a full grown fucking adult who owes these worthless sods fucking nothing. ive got places to be and shit to do. if i cant go around them you bet your ass im going through.
>>
Bystanders like me will fucking magdump your door and you can find out what kind of cover vehicles ACTUALLY afford you racist cunt.
>>
>>31159841

Jesus dude...
>>
>>31159515
Well, it IS killing a person typically without forethought. And you could say a person trying to kill you is a pretty severe provocation.

Course, that's putting people in jail for defending themselves and that way lies madness.

On topic, holy shit guys. Just pull a fuckin' U-ey. Choose your battles.
>>
>>31159285
>shitting yourself because of IBS
You will have to shit frequently and it sucks to deal with but unless you eat only 10W motor oil and habaneors you shouldent just suddenly fucking cram your boxers.
>>
>>31159285
>>31159913
I think at that point, if you're already clenching and squirting, you just use the fucking men's room
if you run in, most people probably wouldn't notice
>>
>>31159913

I think this chic is just dumb. Even if her pooper worked properly she'd still shill all over herself like a fucking hog.
>>
>>31159867
>implying you have guns
>implying you wouldn't be too busy pleasuring as much black cock as you could
>>
>If these guys block my vehicle and refuse to move I'm pretty much weapons free right?
no, but you can drive through them over them if you feel threatened. You will need to call the police or go to the police afterwards.

you might be charged, but a half way decent sober lawyer will get you off.
>>
>>31159044
dubs calls it.
but.. they should use soap along with the water. soap is like 100% nigger repellent

you know:
wanna hide money from a nigger?
hide it under a bar of soap, niggers hate soap
>>
>>31159965
This.

Just slow roll into the group, not even an inch an hour. When they attack your vehicle which they will, floor it. Film it too.
>>
File: 1471869286853.jpg (44KB, 864x867px) Image search: [Google]
1471869286853.jpg
44KB, 864x867px
What if I shoot them with tear gas?
>>
>>31159909
These """protesters""" deliberately pick areas where you can't just make a U turn because they know it'll cause the biggest disruption, and therefore get on the news. If you're in the first few lines of cars and there's a jam a mile long behind you, good luck getting out, even if you are willing to go forward through them because other cars are gonna be in the way.

Next time it happens I hope someone snaps and pulls a Nice style truck attack on them.
>>
File: 1464763446083.jpg (300KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464763446083.jpg
300KB, 900x600px
>>31159841
>>
>>31158741
Cars always have the right of way, now this doesn't mean you should go through them at 70mph, that'll fuck up your car. But what you should do is slow down and slowly push your way through they'll either move or start attacking you, if they start attack you then just gun it and laugh while driving through them. Then pull over once you're clear of them and call the police.
>>
>>31159515
Well it is manslaughter. The difference is in justification.
>>
File: image.png (167KB, 827x1221px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167KB, 827x1221px
>>31159194
>>31159201
>>31159206
This got my dick hard
>>
>>31159515
All cases of self defense are tried as manslaughter, you just have the excuse of this guy was about to fucking kill me so you don't get convicted.
>>
I don't know why people don't just drive at them at 5mph beeping their horn, they'd have to move or be run over
>>
>>31160241
Yeah sure...unless you know..you live in America.
>>
>>31159044
The fucking police protect these dumbfucks. They will bust you hard for driving through. Expect federal jail time if you shooy a nigger.

All it is, like Kent state, the media pushes the group to protest and encourages them to commit acts of violence. Ince anybody reacts, the mwdia films the retaliatory action and uses that few seconds of footage for hours of propaganda films.
>>
>>31158925
Not if I just do it!
>>
>>31160241
Most cases are pretty obvious and unless the family of the recently deceased raise a stink most people who have to shoot in self defense don't see the inside of a police station, let alone get charged with anything
>>
>>31159326
im totes saving that up for my next TSA encounter
i don't even care if they detain me
"thank you, sir, for maintaining the safety of the homeland. our forefathers are shining down upon you sir for that safety groping you performed on my 6 year old son and myself."
>>
>>31158989
They have the money that George Soros gave them.
>>
>>31159867
is it even considered a magdump with a jennings?
>>
>>31159515
>I have a british friend who insisted that all cases of self defense should be treated as manslaughter.
It's the same in Ireland too. You aren't even allowed to defend yourself if someone breaks in to your house, unless they're threatening your children.
>>
>>31159515
Should have gone Steve Erwin on him and attempt to stuck your thumb up his butt
>If you had a gun you could have prevented this
>The weak should fear the strong.jpg

You already intended to end the friendship, might as well have a more interesting story.
>>
>>31159207
>>31159182
>>31159110
You have to do what my father's friend did to hippies and jaywalkers in the 70's
>See idiot in street
>Drop car into first gear
>Turn off overdrive
>Press the petal to the floor
>Ungodly redlining engine noise
>Car going 20mph
>Idiot shits pants and gets out of the road.
>>
>>31158741

There is a lot of white ppl in that crowd.
>>
>>31159011
>tee county law protects the driver from any responsibilities if the pedestrian wasn't in a crosswalk/designated area as long as your ass wasn't DUI or speeding.

Feels good.
>>
>>31159867
And you will probably end up in jail?
Are you physco?

>guys plows through group of protesters on the interstate
>BETTER MAGDUMP A MOVING TARGET IN THE MIDDLE OF A HUGE CROWD

What if you hit an another bystander?
What if you're in a state where the laws dictate you have the duty to retreat?

It didn't work out for the guys who already tried it, why would it work for you?
>>
>>31160180
Incorrect. Its actually assisted suicide.

I wish people would stop believing in this dumbshit "all life is sacred" meme.
>>
>>31158795
kek
>>
>>31161323
It's Minnesota mate. There's so many whites up there they have to take turns being black.
>>
>>31161303
Amazing
>>
>>31161252
This is so fucked up. Its hard for me to comprehend how people would look at someone defending their life against a assailant with scorn and doubt. Even my very liberal mother wouldn't question someone killing a home invader
>>
>>31161671
>Even my very liberal mother

Post her tits, you dumb faggot
>>
>>31161520
It's bait mate
>>
>>31161802
They got shot off in the war
>>
>>31159515
>>31159909
>>31160180
>>31161637
>>31160241
>>31161095
Typically, a self-defense killing or justified use of deadly force is classified as either justifiable homicide or manslaughter depending on the state it was committed in. There are minor differences in terms of how they're treated in a court setting. Things like justifiable homicide assumes that intent to kill the "victim" really had nothing to do with the "crime."

>>31158741
Depending on the state, if the protestors surround your vehicle and prevent you from leaving, that could be grounds for use of deadly force.
Ex: In Florida, use of deadly force is authorized for any citizen in three specific ways: self defense, defense of another or to stop the commission of a forcible felony. If the "protestors" surround your vehicle and prevent you from either moving the vehicle or getting out of the vehicle, they have technically committed two forcible felonies as Florida defines them: robbery and kidnapping. Now I seriously would want to have to argue this shit in a court, because you'd get fucked so hard by the feds and black supremacy groups for harming those poor peaceful protestors, but by the letter of the law, you would be justified in the use of deadly force.
>>
>>31162007
How is preventing you from moving robbery and kidnapping? Wouldn't that just be false imprisonment unless they started moving your car?
>>
>>31159011
It is illegal to impede the free travel and business of other citizens during any peaceable assembly. If a person has a legal right to be in a place, no assembly has a right or legally justifiable cause to impede them.
Those cops in the background of the OP should be bashing fucking skulls in for this bullshit, as every one of those asshole "protestors" is actively committing a crime.
>>
>>31161209
Yes. It's called that because the base plate of the mag falls off and dumps the remaining rounds all over your shoes.
>>
>>31162041
Robbery could be a bit of a stretch, but they are preventing you from moving your vehicle, which is your property, while you are legally on a public roadway. Also considering that they are doing this by a real threat to your person by their most common behaviors of yelling , screaming and hitting vehicles with signs and such, and the case can be made for attempted robbery or carjacking, dependent on state definitions of each.
The kidnapping also depends on the state and how they define the crime, some states do not have a false imprisonment that applies to such situations. By preventing you from moving your vehicle AND preventing you from exiting the vehicle, they are denying you your right to freedom of travel, which is the basis for kidnapping/illegal detaining/false imprisonment laws.
>>
File: Milky Milf.jpg (2MB, 2078x3005px) Image search: [Google]
Milky Milf.jpg
2MB, 2078x3005px
Remember Anonymous von Anonnerson, when you're about to go full-Belgian on some Congo Conga Line using your grill as Leopold's personal waffle iron, just remember the picture I posted. It'll see you through the dark red melon jelly splattered all over your windshield.
>>
>>31158947
No.
BLM is a venue for stroking flames on the police, the force the liberals want to only have guns and to take guns and enforce their feel-good laws.
The Dallas shooting got the media into a mental gumnastic mode, on one hand, their beloved police got shot. On the other hand, basketball killing police "got a taste of their own medicine".

Hopefully police slowly realize the conservatives actually respect police, as long as they respect us and the constitution. Whereas the liberals are purely driven on emotion.
>>
>>31162306
*gymnastics
>>
File: RWDS.png (192KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
RWDS.png
192KB, 2560x1440px
>>31160189

I know anon.

We are moving to category III.
>>
>>31161050
Lots of people have already driven through on camera and not been charged. Like the others ITT said, just roll forward, they start banging on your car, plow through them.
>>
>>31158741
>not driving a Tank.
>>
>>31161167
Shut the fuck up you autistic faggot. I've never been searched BR TSA because I don't look suspicious. Fix your downy sons face and you'll be okay.
>>
>>31159867
Bystanders like me will magdump you for being a stupid racist who thought they could trap people on a highway to absolutely not prove their point.
Dipshit thinking that the cops there aren't looking for a reason.
Dipshit thinking the civilian ccers aren't either.
If you actually wanted support for your movement, you would decry the violence that the nignogs do every time they possibly can. Lord knows whites trashed the ghettos every time a white guy got shot but a black cop, there wouldn't be any black people left. Act like human beings and this shit won't happen.
>>
>>31160189
Was literally my first words after finishing that.
>>
>>31161660
>not a lot of blacks
>well educated
>leads to super liberal population in cities but conservative rural area
>girl from my high school goes to these protests to form a "barrier" between the police and minority protesters while live tweeting how much she's helping
??????
>>
>>31159867
>I'm in a car
>You're not

:^)
>>
>>31162306
>>31162320
You had it right the first time anon.
>>
>>31158741
>Damn, that's a big speed bump.
>>
File: shit.gif (943KB, 334x256px) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
943KB, 334x256px
>>31159867
ay yo i'll be returning fire tho cuh
>>
>>31158741
My dick gets hard when I think about tearing into BLM crowds like that with a .50 cal.
>>
Kind of want to start keeping smokebombs in the car to chuck at these idiots if they trap me. They either scatter thinking it's a bomb, or choke on smoke.
>>
File: BundyStandoff.jpg (52KB, 580x375px) Image search: [Google]
BundyStandoff.jpg
52KB, 580x375px
If they pose a threat like these dumbfucks, yes.
>>
>hurrr when am I going to get to use my arsenal on BLM? They are going to attack any second right?

Look I think BLM are cunts but if you actually think that you have an even slight chance of being attacked by them you are retarded

If you live in a non-cucked, semi-nice area, The worst they'll do is shout some dumb shit, block traffic for a bit and be home in time to watch Larry Wilmore and Scandal.

If you live in a cucked ghetto like commiefornia or new york, well...you don't have guns anyway, but all the "real niggazs" are locked up for shit like selling loose cigarettes or not recycling, so your chances are still pretty low.

If you live in a non-cucked ghetto like Milwaukee or Atlanta or Baton Rouge now your chances are at least somewhat higher, but remember these protests only happen when a shooting happens there that gets media attention. And even then the chances of it actually getting violent are maybe 1/4.

But yes, if they surround your car and try to open your doors and pull you out you can shoot them.
>>
>>31165731
>be home in time to watch Larry Wilmore

Anon...
>>
>>31159684
I feel bad for those kinds of people. They usually have a pre-existing mental condition that goes untreated until they try to kill someone.
>>
>>31159928
LOL especially now, since everyone's on the "all-gender bathroom" kick. That woman is just a walking retard.
>>
>>31158741
Don't bother with the gun.

If they block the highway just slam on your brakes right before hitting them so you can point to the skid marks and claim it was an accident.
>>
>>31165530
Bear mace my friend. Bear mace.
>>
>>31165800
That doesn't work. Guess what? If they start retardedly late, it means you were negligent. At best.

You still go to jail.
>>
>>31158795
I did a similar thing recently. Some old bitch was crossing the street slow as a snail so I hand-brake-turned, hopped out me civic, and unloaded a full 100 round drum of 7.62 from my AK into her
>>
>>31165815

is bear mace available in grenade?
>>
File: swerve.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
swerve.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1471750972769.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471750972769.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>31159515
Locke is rolling in his grave.
>>
>>31165954
hahahahaha fuck
>>
File: download (3).jpg (25KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
25KB, 256x197px
>>31159841
>>
>>31158947
>fuck all this first amendment shit
>these faggots deserve hell for congregating on public property
>>
File: 1470899293921.jpg (80KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
1470899293921.jpg
80KB, 618x412px
>>31159206
>>
>>31165731
>Larry Wilmore
Fuck him and fuck you.
>>
>>31159285
The smart thing would have been to take a shit in the out of order stall

Your problem becomes someone else's
>>
>>31161303
this, I was once caught in a middle of a mob trying to open up my door. Only way out was reverse. I drove a slightly modded Dodge SRT4 but o man those sound mean as fuck. I basically burned out in reverse and they all moved out of my way. I carry now and drive a different SRT4 with a sunroof. Would warning shots out the sunroof get me in trouble?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
When they want to block vital transitways and prevent all vehicles, including emergency vehicles, from getting where they need to go, you use a fleet of these.
>>
>>31166624
>Plow on a Raptor
Fuck it, why not.
>>
>>31158741
Look at all those white guilt cuck liberals. Those should be the first to line up against the wall.
>>
>>31166667
I did a google search for snow plow, and after scrolling a few pages I saw that and said, "Oh fuck yeah, that's what I'll use as a generic snow plow picture to say what I think should be done."
>>
File: you move.jpg (127KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
you move.jpg
127KB, 1024x644px
>>31166087
>>
>>31166560
>>31166560
>Would warning shots out the sunroof get me in trouble?
Yes, warning shots will almost always get you fucked
>>
File: homepage_BulletFarmer.jpg (8KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_BulletFarmer.jpg
8KB, 400x225px
>>31165551
Shit man, If I was the cop in charge I would have jumped on the hood of my suburban and channeled my inner bullit farmer and charged into them.

You don't get to point guns at cops like that, I'm sorry.
>>
>>31166732
You do when you have more everything than the cops.
>>
>>31166560
>Would warning shots out the sunroof get me in trouble?

Warning shots will ALWAYS get you in trouble.
>>
>>31166560
Warning shots indicate you were thinking things through and didn't fear for your life, thus you didn't need lethal force to defend yourself and committed premeditated murder.
>>
>>31166758
This is true, for reals, don't warning shoot. The laws are fucked up, if you scare them away, it's really hard to justify firing off a round in the sky. And it might be the case that you committed the first crime if your on the street.
>>
File: shartp.jpg (329KB, 1404x1155px) Image search: [Google]
shartp.jpg
329KB, 1404x1155px
>>31159285
really makes you think
>>
>>31159044
the last time this happened from the time the highway was blocked to the time it was cleared was less than two hours, MPLS and MN state patrol do not fuck around.
>>
>>31166732

does no one remember mcniggerator? i noticed he stopped posting in the last few months, his absence starting around the time news started coming out about the feds arresting participants in the stand off. god speed, beloved black man
>>
>>31166908

He was always an attention whoring faggot.

I assume he got vanned after participating in that Bundy clusterfuck (which, by the way, was entirely the fault of the Bundys).
>>
>>31166916
cuck
>>
>>31166908
Last I heard he was in the middle of legal bull shit. Can't come to /k/ at all.
>>
>>31165954
That video is so fucking amazing. It just sums up this fucktarded decade.
>>
Wait
WAIT
If I remember correctly, it's legal to own, operate and drive a tank on public roads (after disabling the turret and replacing steel treads with rubber)
Isn't there a God amongst us who has one and can go drive through the crowds? Tank horns are loud, if they don't move it only means they're retarded. I'm being that'll break up some rallies
>>
>>31159206
>>31159201
>>31159194

Yes, great plan, cause a giant planned mass shooting done by people who will instantly be thought of as racists.

I'm pretty sure half you people are trying to add fuel to the fire so they do ban guns and make it so it's an entirely agreeable proposal by that point. I swear some of you people are doing a better job at making the case for repealing the 2nd Amendment than all the gun grabber groups and soccer moms could ever hope to do.
>>
>>31158888
>if only police were allowed to have guns
I'm lost.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>31158741
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/08/30/subway-grope-hunter-college/

(Dindu gropes 19-yr old from train and follows her into class after entering the college)

>mfw i go to this school
>mfw im a senior here
>mfw i want to shoot funs
>mfw just today there was a protest of abot 30-40 people in front of the college with a woman with a shaved head and others talkig about blm and freddie gray and everything
>mfw they were handing flyers out in school about it
>mfw some dude said "how long do you think capitalism will last?" as he shoved a flyer into my path

Ignore the /pol/ish overtones.
>>
>>31167281
>Wait
>WAIT
>If I remember correctly, it's legal to own, operate and drive a tank on public roads (after disabling the turret and replacing steel treads with rubber)
>Isn't there a God amongst us who has one and can go drive through the crowds? Tank horns are loud, if they don't move it only means they're retarded. I'm being that'll break up some rallies
For some reason the USA is the most difficult place to import tanks. Most other countries you can just send money to some slavs and they will send you a t-72. Costs about $100K by the time you ship it though.
>>
>>31167357
Well there goes that boner
>>
If allah wills it and so do they by flocking to your car like a herd of sheep to their herder then mush allah press the button, ummah.

I do not see by allah what the question is here
>>
>>31158741
Yep let that turret gunner in the bed of your truck off the leash.
>>
File: 1470986374935.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470986374935.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>31167613
>not paying 100k to get hard from tip to hip
>>
Lol what is with all this "burn the niggers like fried chicken" shit. They're using their right to protest, you all talk freedom but want to practice fascism. Im sure if you guys were protesting gun registration you would do the same thing.

Imagine if the ops started shooting the bundy ranch guys for protesting, you would be screaming for cops heads on stakes

When this happens the only real, effective solution is a police riot line positioned 200 meters behind the blockage, with backup, busses and ambulances ready, then a police Calvary charge followed by another skirmish line pushing the protesters toward the rear line,using the highway Barriers as a natural choke point. Surround the group and push inwards. arrest those who submit peacefully, then crack the skulls of those who won't come quietly. No mass slaughter, no piles of "burning niggers" , cops get to vent and hippies get beat. It's truly the best way
>>
>>31169049

Disrupting commerce and freedom of movement isn't part of a right to protest.
>>
>>31158741
No
Depending on your state, you can drive all up in their grill without hitting them
If they start pounding on your car, then you're free to put them in your place.

Remember to check your laws
>>
>>31159285
"I made pudding pie in my panties"
Oh god
>>
>>31169150

>>Disrupting commerce and freedom of movement isn't part of a right to protest.

What is the Boston Tea Party, Alex.

Because it's /k/ I'm sure this niggah is serious. Otherwise it would be excellent bait.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x447px
>>31159209
>>
>>31169213
The Boston tea party was a response to restricted free movement and trade as per the crowns unjust trade taxes
>>
>>31159684
How the fuck would that not be a 'lesson' to carry a firearm for self defence purposes. I hate the fact I share an Island with this cunts.
>>
>>31169228

Here's my take using your logic:
Police are illegally stopping black men and then shooting them thus impeding their free movement and trade.

Circular logic works both ways.
>>
>>31161660
I don't think you have ever been within 200 miles of minneapolis pal.
>>
File: 1465680859319.jpg (115KB, 508x513px) Image search: [Google]
1465680859319.jpg
115KB, 508x513px
>>31159515
>>
>>31169250
>Harassing random citizens stops police from fighting back against armed assailants

0/10 analogy.
>>
>>31158925
>>
>>31166122
>congregating on public property
blocking public roads is not nearly so innocent as that
>>
>>31169150
Shooting somebody for protesting on the road is a tad over the top m8ty, if it was a violent riot threatening the local population I would say go nuts, but a moderately peaceful protest? Only really deserves a good nightsticking.

Are they being cunts by blocking the road? Yes
Do they deserve a good smack? Yes
Do they deserve to be shot by snipers or burnt to death? Not exactly

There sure is a big influx of pol going on today
>>
>>31169573
This is reasonable.

Hell, ill go further and say if they smash up cop cars, i wont shoot. Nothing against cops, its just that the only one who loses is the tax payers in general, a very small load for each.

But private business or private cars? Fuck. If i saw a bunch of "protesters" flipping my car i would kill them. In texas, its legal. Lethal force is a-ok to prevent a felony.
>>
>>31158888
Witnessed^
>>
>>31167335
these tactics are reserved for when niggers start getting violent and targeting whites in mass. police/military cant effectively deal with them because of laws and shit.

also
>implying they can repeal the 2nd amendment without total civil war
>>
>>31166732
>cant aim guns at cips
>perfectly ok for a retired cop to open fire at his neighbors over noise and kill a 12 year old girl though
>>
>>31166916
Cuck
>>
>>31159206
Most city intersections are blocked by tall buildings so good luck getting LOS from a pickup truck. You sound like a faggot who plays COD all day
>>
File: 1449695282950.jpg (40KB, 486x507px) Image search: [Google]
1449695282950.jpg
40KB, 486x507px
>>31159867
>magdumping
>while getting ran over
Also
>we magbump back
>unlike the rest of the blacks and liberals you terrorize and victimize
Kill yourself you dumb dick nigger. No one wants to hear you pound your chest like an ape because daddy never loved you.
>>
>>31171379
that was written by a former navy seal

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/
>>
>>31166758
But anon, I always give two warning shots center of mass. If they persist in attacking, then I aim for the head.
>>
>>31167281
Sadly here in the US we are forced to make do with Killdozers.
>>
>>31158741
So do you just not get to go home if they do this?

I'm pretty sure if I encountered this my reaction could be broken down to a series of steps

1) Close eyes.
2) Floor accelerator
3) Trust my car to know where to go.
>>
Why don't people just slowly creep forward?

Just push through at like 5mph. There's nothing they can do to stop you.
>>
File: image.png (78KB, 177x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78KB, 177x202px
>>31158888
Dat get
>>
My wet dream is for someone to throw a molotov into one of these protests and for the ensuing carnage to be caught at multiple angles.
>>
File: 1st_class_mail_frog.jpg (237KB, 1190x768px) Image search: [Google]
1st_class_mail_frog.jpg
237KB, 1190x768px
>>31158795
lel
>>
>>31169269
I have family there, so yeah i've been a few dozen times.

I don't think you've ever been to St. Louis, friendo.
>>
>>31174945
I've always wondered this. I guess you'd just run the risk that they start smashing your windows and shit and try to pull you out
>>
>>31175179
Good thing you could just go faster
>>
>>31175963
Good luck with the media after mowing down a mob of niggers at 60mph
>>
Why can't ISIS be bros and run through these fucks in a semi?
>>
>>31159285
these people vote lmao oh god
>>
>>31176090
For the last time: multiple people have plowed through them on camera and not been charged.
>>
>>31161660
My black friend's brother is about to take his son back up there to live with his black family in their black neighborhood on the black side of town.

They should go ahead and rename Minneapolis "Niggeropolis"

By the way I live like an hour from St. Louis and there's more whites there than St. Paul. They just don't have as much money to give out so the fiesty nogs riot.
>>
>>31169250
Standing in the road isn't fighting the government.

That's why we have 2A rights. They shill just use their guns againat the government like theyre supposed to so I don't have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic and have something exciting to watch on TV when I get home for a change
>>
File: videoplayback.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
videoplayback.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>when police try to clear them and protesters get uppity
>>
File: Cyril.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Cyril.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>31159316
>>
>>31158741
You're only legally allowed to run them over (and, I assume, shoot them) if you have reason to believe that your life is in danger.
In most cases, in order to satisfy a judge, this means the protesters should be swarming around your car and slamming on the windows.

If you'd like to just go hunting, your best bet are to pull up to the protest line, shout "niggers" out your window as loud as you can, and then open fire "out of fear for your life" once they inevitably chimp out and overtake your vehicle.
Whatever you do don't ever get OUT of your car, it's too easy for them to overtake you then.

Also, I've seen some cheap treaded personnel carrier listings online, in the range of ~$8k, if you'd like something a bit stronger to wade through the crowd.
>>
>>31159000
I haven't but now I'd like to use it
>>
File: 1472056935289.png (831KB, 1280x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1472056935289.png
831KB, 1280x1381px
>tfw no weapons free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 626x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 626x417px
>>31159058
>abandoning your vehicle so it gets destroyed and you're unprotected

Smart fuckin idea there sport
>>
>>31159218
XdXDXD what a dank maymay kudos to you 1!!
>>
>>31159841
I mean it works for dictators
>>
>>31166122
Then they should protest in front of town hall or in a public park
>>
>>31175034
somebody needs a drone swarm with fish bowls full of gasoline rigged to the bottom to be released above the crowd. then toss a firecracker into the gasoline drenched crowd.
>>
>>31158741
>Come to a full stop
>Lay on the horn, and keep doing so for 10 seconds (actually count to ten)
>very slowly start inching forward
>there is no legal reason to not see traffic at this point
>if they start smashing your car, you may floor it

You're welcome anon

>>31158772
Also, this.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.