[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

darknet markets for guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 3055187-inline-i-1-buy-guns.jpg (605KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3055187-inline-i-1-buy-guns.jpg
605KB, 1500x1000px
Does anybody ever had a successfull experience of buying a gun in EU through darknet shops?
Never heard anybody claiming obtaining a gun this way.
Any tip?
>>
File: 1468106677939.jpg (49KB, 743x760px) Image search: [Google]
1468106677939.jpg
49KB, 743x760px
Interpol pls go
>>
>>31157572
It's atf.gov. They love selling foreigners guns.
>>
>>31157572
It's quicker to go in the local muslim neighborhood
>>
>I don't know anyone who admits to illegally buying guns on the internet!

No shit.
>>
>>31157572
>That's how I equipped my whole crew when I was running that Red Room abduction business in Albania.
Now you know someone that claimed to obtain guns through darknet and can close the thread.
>>
>>31157572
Interpol you need to take some tips from the ATF, they've been baiting us for years
>>
File: Ignore_Me.jpg (26KB, 600x712px) Image search: [Google]
Ignore_Me.jpg
26KB, 600x712px
>>31157572
Why yes, friend! Please elaborate, tell me (a random 4chan user!) more about these illegal activities!!! Also, tell me where you live friend hahaha!
>>
>>31157572
Please send all of your illegal firearms sales detail to [email protected]

We will gladly help you get the data you need.
>>
I know it sounds like bait, but dropping an onion link is not illegal.
>>
>>31157572
I got a .38 snubby off of a "friend" of a "friend", and half a box of of Tulammo poly coated steel .38spl. Needless to say handguns are 100% illegal in my country, a country that requires a license for an air rifle that takes months to get.
I've only shot it once in a quarry near me, too worried to shoot it again, also the finish is terrible EVERY marking is ground off.
>>
>>31158152
>>31158145
>>31158091
>>31157597
>>31157583
>implying the atf gives a shit about dirty foreigners
>implying interpol will do anything
>>
>>31157572
fmr. East euro fag here

Me and a mate bought several guns offline in the mid early 2000s when things were getting hot in our country

There was a chatroom (remember chatrooms?) where people talked about militaria and a guy used to say he could get plenty of "militaria".

I took a venture risk and PMd him as to what kind of stuff he had. He informed me he could get "turned off" rifles.

We spent about $800 USD each on two AKs, one was Russian (duh) and the other one might have been Egyptian. We used him to also buy ammo and a set of Glocks. Friend later bought an Uzi and a MP5 in exchange for doing the guy some work.

We used to meet him in a city about fourty minutes away. We'd go to a hardware shop, ask for blinds. A shop keep take us downstairs where our guy waited.
After awhile he actually grew to like us and used to offer us other things. Drugs. Cars. Girls. I wasn't into it. I just wanted protection.

He got caught with a crate of RPG-7s in Chechnya and got killed by the FSB so that was that.

7/10 would do again.
>>
Here's my question /k/, if you live in one of the states in the US that respects the second amendment, you can technically own these firearms, correct?

It's kind of a legal loophole, right? Or am I wrong?

Like, if someone in Pennsylvania ordered an SVD or something, and it was shipped in parts, then rebuilt, how many years in prison would that land you, if any?
>>
>>31157572
The darknet is mostly full of shit.
The few legit websites which used to sell firearms stopped doing it at some point, before being shutdown altogether.
So no, it's actually a meme, despite what euro leftards are saying in documentaries and the EU parliement, there isn't any firearm trafficking online, be it the darknet or internet.

Deals are done in muslim neighborhoods, exclusively between muslims, face to face.
It's impossible for a white man to get an illegal gun, except some old shit like an unregistered shotgun.
>>
>>31159667

>what is 922r, the law that specifically makes this impossible.
>>
>>31159667
you'd get tagged for customs shit maybe, although usually customs just seizes
>>
>>31157572
if you're in the EU, then don't bother buying online
take a roadtrip to the Balkans and get something there

dunno how you go about getting a gun there, but I've heard its easy
>>
>>31159855
that's the point: I hear everywhere "go to the Balkans", but technicaly what do you do there?
"Hi good sir, do you have AK to sell?"
>>
You mean those Tor sites? I've been curious, but I'm probably not going to try it.
>>
>>31159731
100% bullshit.

Tons of nefarious organizations exist and traffic fire arms. I am an buger but I am willing to bet that there are ways to get guns, drugs, women, anything you want anywhere in the world. That said don't break the law.
>>
>>31159808
Yeah, if you get a phone call just deny, deny, and deny. They can't prove you had any knowledge of the package and it's contents.
>>
>>31157572
Eric Holder has experience in selling illegal guns
>>
>>31157572
Yes. But not me.

My "Friend" works for a certain government agency, was ordered to purchase some weapons so that they could entrap the seller.

They also "sold" several MACs, glocks and other things as part of entrapment.

You get don't get an express delivery, but you get an express collect.

In one instance they "purchased" an item. the "item" got delivered by another certain government agency.
>>
>>31157572
>Does anybody ever had a successfull experience of buying a gun in EU through darknet shops?
t. Ahmed

(Pretty much all Darknet markets with any kind of reputability shut that shit down hard. Get one legally or not at all. It's not as hard as the memers say).
>>
>>31160225
>In one instance they "purchased" an item. the "item" got delivered by another certain government agency.

HAH.
>>
>>31158257

>On 4chan
>One of the largest websites on the planet, 633 on Alexa
>Literally an ATF data mining operation thread.

Anyone who actually uses the darknet for anything isn't just going to hand the ATF any legit info, and if OP has to ask to be spoonfed this sort of information then he doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>31160092
The important thing is to NEVER ship to a PO box or a neighbour. It's hard to deny shit when you either take deliberate measures to obfuscate or involve another party. The second is also scummy as fuck and you deserve literally everything you get if you do that.
>>
File: trap.jpg (22KB, 407x218px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
22KB, 407x218px
>>31160288
In the sense that they turned up to find a load of Agency staff, and the agency staff looked outside to see another agencies staff.
DOUBLE ENTRAPMENT.
>>
>>31159667

As long as it's not an. NFA item, the only hing hat is illegal is the actual act of crossing the border with it. If you pass hat, you're home free.

There are a loads of those Iraqi Beretta 1951 clones that have turned up on auction sites. They've never been a amiable for commercial sale, so it's an open secret that they came back in duffel bags on the down low. Ian acknowledges this, in vague wording, in his FW review.

But the ATF can't do shit unless the soldier selling it explicitly states "I smuggled this in", which no one has been stupid enough to do.

Larry Snickers did a video on that one one weird little KGB pistol that has never been legally imported. Nothing ever happened.
>>
>>31161659
I hate the keyboard thing on his shitty phone.
>>
>>31157572
I've heard most of them are sting ops
>>
>>31161659
PSM pistols were legally(ish) imported actually
Russian diplomats would bring them over in diplomatic bags and give them out to American officials as friendship tokens
that's probably where he got it
>>
File: 2342.jpg (71KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
2342.jpg
71KB, 800x530px
>>31157572
Where does one buy a T-72 MBT?
>>
>>31159667
>>31159782
So technically you could "smuggle" something in, in parts, but you'd have to replace the correct amount of parts with American made shit to meet 922r compliance.

Buddy had this idea with suppressors (obviously 922r compliance doesnt apply here, it's illegal as piss regardless) but apparently it's relatively easy to obtain suppressors in countries like U.K.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/02/dean-weingarten/englishman-asks-u-s-suppressor-law/

Soo.. make a connection in England, have them order you a suppressor to their home, dissassemble it, and ship it, in pieces, in inconspicuous seperate parcels and DING, suppressors.
>>
>>31158517
If this is true, das purty badass.
>>
>>31162112

Dude, suppressors are the fucking easiest firearm accessory to make yourself.
>>
>>31162180
Oh yeah, I know, but they've got real Russian import suppressors and shit over in U.K.

I have a full machine shop, I can make a suppressor in like 3 hours.

Pick up a "solvent trap" and it's just that much easier.

You know, for that added realistic slavaboo feel.
>>
>>31162180
also, pricing, like jesus christ.
http://www.sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/lei-1-2-unf-stainless-moderator-proofed-308-win

$160ish bucks for a .308 suppressor.
Fucking NFA laws here are sofa king we todd ed.
>>
>>31157572

>After awhile he actually grew to like us and used to offer us other things. Drugs. Cars. Girls. I wasn't into it. I just wanted protection.

I like to imagine that out there, there are arms dealers that don't do it for just the money, but also feel joy in their work by doing it for the /k/. Some guy that could get you a Mosin Nagant just because you wanted to be apart of the meme, but you lived in some true shithole. After the transaction, both of you shit post and talk about best raifu.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.