[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun(s) for civil war in rural France

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 166zf16q.png (1MB, 1426x499px) Image search: [Google]
166zf16q.png
1MB, 1426x499px
Ok /k/, let's play a game.
2017, France.
Extreme right wing wins the election. Sandniggers in the suburbs go insane because they realize whities don't want to recogize the cultural enrichment they represent for all of them.
They decide to adhere to panislamic theories, and since there are plenty of illegal weapons in the suburbs thanks to drug traffic, shit hits the fan.
You are white, you live in the countryside in a small hamlet of a few houses, surrounded by pastures and woods.
There is only one road to access the hamlet and you are in the last house, so that if assailants come to the hamlet (for example to requisit cattle), they would maybe stop at the first house and so you will be able to engage them at about 300 / 400m.
You have a watersource, a generator, a big garden providing you fruit and vegetables. You have cattle thanks to one of your neighbor.
Only one of your neighbor have a gun, a 12g hunting shotgun with 2 shots.
What gun do you need (being illegal or not in France) to protect the small community composed of your family and your neighbors?
>>
Buy a deactivated Ak my frog friend
The trigger group and chamber are intacts it is possible to reactivate it.
If the french ones are too screwed up buy a spanish or italian one
Get a few mags and a reloading bench for 7,62
>>
You must procure an enemy weapon eventually. The problem is if you get one will you know how to use it properly? Figure out the AK. Get a crossbow and learn anatomy because you are going to need a well placed shot from concealment or cover would be even better. Have multiple escape routes, be physically fit. Learn about poison if possible, rubbing shit or a tobacco paste on the bolt. Leave the enemy poisoned food. Ambush with a knife in the toilet if you think you can do it like that. Make a homemade weapon with a pipe and gunpowder. Good luck cousin.
>>
Get a 3d printer and .22 long rifle rounds/parts
go to the dark web if you need
>>
>>31156790
>Learn about poison if possible, rubbing shit or a tobacco paste on the bolt. Leave the enemy poisoned food.

What does tobacco paste do?
>>
>>31156755
Have you seen documented cases where someone reactivated an AK?
>>
>>31156735
Handguns. Any kind but try and get 9mm.
Long arms are helpful, but hard to conceal, and concealment will be your best bet at staying safe.
Once you have a good handgun you can use that to get yourself something else.
>>
>>31156735

I think you can get modern productions of antique guns without licensing, but in France that includes stuff like a Colt SSA in .45 LC. I'd get that and a levergun in .45 LC to go along with it. if you need more firepower than that, you might as well just go the illegal route.
>>
>>31156836

We've all seen documented cases where people made an AK out of a shovel.

You could probably do the trigger group with two pencils, some dried cum, and a piece of string.
>>
>>31156826
I am far from an expert, but I would assume the goal is to poison them with nicotine overdose.
>>
>not getting an ak from your new friends with the culture of peace
>>
File: georges-clooney.jpg (18KB, 612x300px) Image search: [Google]
georges-clooney.jpg
18KB, 612x300px
OK for the crossbow, it doesn't hurt to buy.

What else?
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
I had a quick look at the French gun laws and you can buy decent stuff. My choice:

> a .303 or a m44 mosin (i am not sure if the restriction on military calibers is only for French calibers) Although obsolete, these are still very useful weapons especially against half trained negroids:
> a semi auto .22. Cheap, loads of firepower, can be cut down for a back up pistol
> a pump 12 gauge.

Mostly though, you need more than one person to help you.
>>
>>31156735
Are laws in France that bad? I know you have to apply and register and shit, but in your situation you have a year. Any reason you can't get a gun through legal pathways, and begin practicing with it? I imagine if an extreme right government gets in power they won't give you much shit for shooting some violent "refugees"
>>
What about darknet guns?
.223 AR15?
>>
>>31156986
copypasta:
Well, first you need to get your licence. Either a hunting or sport shooting licence will give you access to category C guns, which are the bread and butter of the French shooter.

I went for the shooting licence because it allows you to practice and is fun. I didn't plan to hunt anyway.

To get your licence you need to become a membre of a shooting club. The licence is renewed yearly, as well as the club registration. With the licence you can buy gus and ammo both in gun shops and online (shiped to your door).
The licence and the club membership go together and have to be renewed yearly, but cat C and D guns can be kept even if you don't.
Licence is around 70€, club membership between 100 and 200. Some club have you pay an extra 100+ the first time you join.

Category C covers
>manually repeating rifles and shotguns with a maximum capacity of 10+1 rounds.
>semi auto long guns with a maximum capacity of 2 rounds + 1 in the chamber and non detachable magazine.
>single shot rifles.
Both rifles and shotguns have minimum overall and barrel lenghts.
Some calibers are "cursed" and, while still in Cat. C, are a bit harder to get : you need to have a proof you own a gun in this caliber, and such proofs can be hard to obtain from the préfecture. They are also limited to 1000 rounds per weapon.
From the top of my head they are the following : .308, 7.62x54r, 8mm Mauser, .303 British, .30-06, 7.5x55 swiss and 7.5 French.
Every cat. C guns are registered, which means the state knows you have them

Cat D has double and single shotguns but for all intent and purposes they might as well be cat C.
It also has guns that were designed before 1900, but with a lenghty list of exceptions that puts everything interesting into cat C or B. But it has some cool stuff that can be bought without a licence and is unregistered.

Anyway the regulations are a lot more complex than that and you should look them up yourself, but that's a rough overview.

Continued.
>>
still copypasta:
Then what you get depends on your budget, but here are some guns you can get with a moderate bugdet :

A cat. C bolt action 22 is good for beginners, with it you can learn the basics of shooting. Ammo is plentiful and cheap, a brick of 500 of the cheap stuff runs between 30 and 40€ (cue laughing burgers).
New ones will be around 250 for the cheapest ones (Norinco JW15, Mossberg Plinkster...) but some good deals can be had on the used market. Mags tend to be expensive for what they are though (around 40€ for most 22s except the now rare Baikals).
Of course a 22 isn't ideal for defense but it' still miles better than no guns at all and will kill someone dead in a pinch.

A 12 gauge of some sort. What >>31146920 is definitely a good choice, cheap and proven. Be aware that semi auto shotguns are all sold as dedicated hunting guns, which makes them long as fuck and quite unwieldy in close quarters.
Double barrels can be had shorter (look up coach guns) and are generally more reliable, but you only get two shots. In a SHTF scenario such as a civil war you can easily saw one off and go Mad Max.
Pump shotguns, as explained here >>31146565 aren't really a good option for a cat C or D shotgun. The cheap rifled, short barreled ones might be tempting but are known to bring disapointment.

A bolt action rifle of some sort.
New ones go from 500 and up, in calibers ranging from .222 (which is basically an easier to get 5.56) to 9.3x62 which will fuck up anything that breathes.
.308 has its appeal but you'll need your "récépissé de déclaration" to buy ammo. The army uses it but that doesn't mean you'll manage to get some in a war. Better build your own stock now.
Most of these rifles will have internal 5 rounds magazines so you don't get an impressive firepower, and you're not likely to engage people beyond 100m.
Make sure your rifle has iron sights, in case your scope breaks.

Continued
>>
copypasta:
Milsurp rifles :
Mosin Nagants can be had for around 300, and the ammo for 0.50 a round. bear in mind they are pretty rough rifles, and the cheap ammo will be corrosive so you'll need to wash the rifle with water after shooting.
The cheapest Yougo or Spanish Mausers can be found for around the same prices as a Mosin, even cheaper, and are far better rifles. Commercial ammo is more expensive but surplus exists. Some surplus is sold on clips which is pretty cool. Can be corrosive too tho.
Both 7.62x54r and 8mm mauser require a récépissé though.

Swedish Mausers are pretty good. They can be had for 5-600€, are cat. D so unregistered which is awesome, shoots a very good 6.5x55 round which is récépissé-free (though a bit hard to find sometimes) and are overall plain cute.

Of course milsurp rifles are heavy, long and cumbersome and harder to shoot accurately than modern guns.

Lever action rifles :
They go for 500 and up. There is quite a price gap between the cheapest ones (Rossi, Mossberg) and the actually proven ones (Marlin, Winchester).
Ligther and shorter than bolt action rifles, supposedly a bit faster to shoot and easier to handle in close quarters. Can be topped off more easily if they have a loading gate.
Available in 30-30 which is a good all around caliber, not too expensive and récépissé-free, but also in 44 magnum (one of the few handgun rounds you can get in cat C through an exception) which gives you a good capacity. Need a récépissé for ammo though. .45-70 seems overkill. .38/357 lever action guns are available in cat C but it's a trap, you won't be able to get ammo if you don't have a cat B authorisation to buy .38.

Then there are the cat. B guns, but that's more complicated. To me they are not good for SHTF, as they'll be the first confiscated if shit goes awry. Need a lot of jumping through hoops too, and the state will poke its nose into your shit a bit further than I feel comfortable with.
I can go into details if need be.
>>
So, to sum up a little bit, French laws are not that fucked up but are complicated, and it is very very long to obtain something serious.
I'd say one year for a 9mm, more for more serious shit.
>>
>>31157016
Is there a cat a?
>>
>>31157100
Yup, cat. A are long guns that can fire more than 31 cartridges without reloading, and handgun that can fire more than 21 cartridges without reloading.
Also, every full auto in in cat. A.
>>
>>31157100
But it's banned
>>
>>31157016
But if it's shtf because of a right wing government and muzzie revolution, would seizure of white French weapons be an issue?
>>
>>31157127
In cat A you can find everything from the full auto ak to the battle tank and plane.
>>
>>31157161
Yup, but you'll also have all the mags that exceed 30 cartridges capacity for example.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.