[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to kill someone with a 22-cal pump air pistol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: CRO-1322.png (72KB, 520x214px) Image search: [Google]
CRO-1322.png
72KB, 520x214px
is it possible to kill someone with a 22-cal pump air pistol?
>>
>>31146955
Probably
>>
>>31146965
/Thread
>>
File: IMG_2356.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2356.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31146955
yes with good shot placement, but a rifle would be nastier since you can probably get more power behind that pellet with a proper spring, and get some nasty hunting pellets to actually expand like intended
>>
>>31146955
Yeah I guess, in the same way you could /technically/ kill someone using a fork
>>
>>31146955
well, if you hit them over the head hard enough, then sure.
>>
File: SOC.jpg (6KB, 137x196px) Image search: [Google]
SOC.jpg
6KB, 137x196px
>>31146955
poison pellet
castor bean dry powder (u don't need pure ricin)
just get some castor beans, acetone & a fucking face mask, and you ready to go
google shit up nigger
>>
>>31146955
If you hit him hard enough with it.
>>
>>31146955
Maybe if it's poison tipped. I can't even kill a squirrel with that thing.
>>
I guarantee you that someone, somewhere, has been killed by one. Probably by accident
>>
>>31149042
This, the main two reasons why .22lr has the highest killing rates for homicides are
>Cheap ghetto blasters
> people think it's somehow less of a bullet because of it's size, so they shoot someone on accident, or as a "joke" and are surprised it kills them.
>>
You are probably better off using it as a maul.
>>
i have no proof but i have had a couple friends who were drunk frk around with a crosman .177 pump

>long story short one of them shot the other in the mouth
>luckily his mouth was open and it didnt break his teeth
>it just hit the back of his throat and he was bleeding a bit and bruised for a while
>>
Yeah, but why would you when there are other, much more effective, alternatives for a relatively cheap price even in the air rifle/pistol category?

Like nitro-piston rifles/pistols, co2 rifles/pistol, etc. I think you understand. There's plenty of shit that's over 700 fps and under $200.
>>
>>31146955
You don't even need a weapon to kill someone. Humans are fragile.
>>
>>31154444
Quads confirm, Just call them mean enough names and they'll do all the work for you.

We need to ban assault bullying.
>>
File: 20160830_013926.jpg (946KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160830_013926.jpg
946KB, 2048x1152px
>>31146955
The pellet gun pictured in OP is very capable of killing a man. Don't handle them poorly, newfag. Learn about human anatomy, you don't need a gun to hurt somebody.
>>
Maybe if you put a bicycle spoke down the barrel in front of the pellet.
>>
>>31146955
How heavy is it?
Is it solid?
>>
if you shoot it into their urethra maybe
>>
>>31154444
I just use my dick.
>>
>>31158469
Id pay to see this.
>>
>>31158469

I use to do that, instead of tire spokes, I just use shish kabob rod. Shit was so fun.
>>
Ralphie nooo
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.