[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intoxicated drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

File: really cool drunk guy shooting.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
really cool drunk guy shooting.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
I know we all do it, let's discuss the joys of getting wasted, high, and firing off some rounds

There's nothing quite like it, it truly is the apex of shooting enjoyment

What's the drunkest you've ever shot /k/
>>
actually never but would absolutely love to kill a 6 pack and just burn through a couple hundred with the SKS
>>
>>31116337
what's been stopping you?
>>
>>31116324
Completely sober, because firearms and alcohol/drugs don't mix and I'm not a retard.
>>
>>31116324
>Intoxicated drinking
Never. I always wait for my BAC to go below 0.8% before taking another sip.
>>
>>31116351
ok grandpa fudd

i'm sure you're ok with banning "assault rifles" since all you need is your durr gun
>>
>>31116365
impressive, does the margin of error of consumer breathalyzers concern you though?
>>
>>31116382
Yes, so I err on the side of safety.
>>
>>31116324
Carrying a firearm while intoxicated is illegal. Something I do not partake in Mister Special Agent.
>>
>>31116324
Have they finally gotten dial-up out into the Appalachian wilderness, Cleetus? Or did you wander into town to use the library for your shitposting? Either way, congrats on being the first in your family/town (same thing) who can read.
>>
Never shot while drunk. I don't trust drunk me, he's rather stupid.
My buddies and I did get drunk after a range day and cleaned our guns and finger fucked them while drunk. That was fun. Not my best cleaning job though.
>>
>>31116324
None, because I'm not an idiot.
>>
>>31116324
Took a shitload of mixed PKs and let a couple hundred fly.
Feels good man.
>>
>>31116414
do you realize that you break dozens of laws every day? what one more minor violation

also you're not "carrying it" youre just shooting it

>>31116415
teetotaler on muh high horse
>>31116471
clearly you are if youre not responsible enough to do a little shooting while lit
>>31116446
a good man knows his limitations

cleaning guns is so boring you kinda have to be drunk
>>
>>31116324

I would never do any thing of the sort. Now that we got that out of the way, can you plz not shoot my dog Mr. ATF ?
>>
>>31116324
If you want to drink and shoot, that's your perogative. By all means, however, set up sober.
>>
>>31116551

Minor? Are you by any chance retarded? Usually that shit serves a one stay in prison, with some hefty fines. Stop being a retarded, gun owners like you who fuck it up for every one else. Or you're prob some no guns fag, which I'm leaning more towards that. Either way, you're still a fag in the end.
>>
>>31116627
so when you go camping you just stop shooting the instant you crack a beer?
>>
>>31116324
>intoxicated drinking

Doing some day time shooting, op?
>>
>>31116551
If you "kinda have to be drunk", you may have a problem.
>>
>>31116692
you don't think having some drinks makes menial boring dirty tasks more tolerable?
>>
>>31116706
No but that's because I'm not an alcoholic.
>>
>>31116750
I bet you're a hoot at parties
>>
>>31116324
Drink/eat a very small amount of morphine, then drink half a beer. You'll be good and drunk, but it will wear off in like 5 minutes.

Best way to shoot drunk guise.
>>
>>31116750
are people like you just easily entertained or something? i'm bored as fuck almost all the time

wish i could be content with boredom like you desu,

also you don't need to be so rude about it :(
>>
>>31116324
Might be a Southern thing but living and going to school down here(Floriduh) i've noticed that goes on quite a bit. Not sure I'd partake, maybe if it was a few close friends I knew wouldn't fuck off and even then. Bubbas, booze, guns and SEC football isn't a great mix. I met a guy last week who told me straight up he sits in his living room and watches tv, during the commercial break he shoots his .22 down his hallway into a wooden stump. mfw
>>
>>31116627
no law against drinking and shooting in canada
>>
>live in Arizona
>have /k/ friends
>we get a bunch of cigs and booze and go out into the desert
>shoot a lot
>get drunk
>shoot more
>wander off in different directions to jerk off into our fleshlights in the dark (we all have one)

such is life in Arizona
>>
>>31116551
>cleaning guns is boring
Literally how? It's my favorite part of owning them
>>
I've never gone shooting while intoxicated in any form (really hung over to where I may have still had alcohol in my system, but that's the closest i've come).

I wouldn't mind smoking some ganja before going shooting, but I don't feel like i'd be as precautions as I normally am if I were to drink.

Then again my last job does a hair test every 2 years and does random drug tests so I haven't blazeit420 in quite a while. And I don't know how to just smoke a little bit, so I waste to much money on it that could go towards more ammo.

Wife likes to smoke a bit before we go shooting though, never had any problems with her and I know she enjoys it much more while high. If she doesn't smoke she becomes disinterested much earlier than I do and starts to hint that she wants to not be out in the desert for 6 hours straight like I do

>tldr no, but it sounds like fun. Maybe when i'm older and am set in my career i'll light it up if it won't interfere with my budget/life
>>
>>31116903
it was non boring for the first few times, now it's a giant chore

i shoot a lot of corrosive ammo so i have to clean quite thoroughly, it often takes me an hour to clean just one gun
>>
>>31116382
> the margin of error of consumer breathalyzers
W-what? What the fuck.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>31116869
>wander off in different directions to jerk off into our fleshlights in the dark (we all have one)
>mfw
wtf nigga. everything sounded fun and then that.
>>
>>31116927
they're not particularly accurate
>>
>>31116551
Ok so you are clearly an alcoholic and also a fucking imbecile, good to know.
>>
>>31116351
PLENTY of fudds spent years drunk innawoods, don't get confused by current PC
>>
>>31116324
I never drink when I'm drunk
>>
>>31116942
are you always this mean?
>>
>>31116965
only when he drinks, anon.
>>
>>31116788
>i"m bored as fuck almost all the time
Are you fucking 8 years old? I swear to god, this is why people hate millenials so much. Fucking manchildren.
>>
>>31117046
i'm not that young, and don't fit the millennial stereotype

how do you avoid boredom?
>>
>>31116551
>cleaning guns is so boring
>this atrocious spelling/grammar

You are either an ATF shill or a leftist shill trying to "expose how dangerous and irresponsible the racist gun obsessed 4channers are!!1!"

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>31117077
Masturbation and shitposting on /k/.
>>
>>31117089
point out one word i misspelled, 4chan has spellcheck you know

also using grammar here is unnecessary and pretentious, have you not noticed that 50% of people here use little to no grammar?

do you seriously not find cleaning guns boring?
>>
>>31117077
It's the age of the internet. If you can't find something to do that interests you, you're hopeless
>>
>>31117111
sitting in front of a computer gets boring too
>>
>>31117129
So use your computer to find something to do
>>
>>31117141
there's not much to do if you're not wealthy here
>>
Dude, it like totally gnarly shooting guns while on mushrooms man...... the bullets go all kind of crazy directions. You can like see the energy man. But then I passed that level on my PS4.
>>
>>31117106
>grammar is unnecessary
Grammar is literally how languages work. If you don't use grammar, your just spewing gibberish. Stop coming up with excuses for why you are too lazy/stupid to learn how the language you speak works.
>>
>>31117178
i do know how it works, it's just not necessary here

has anything i've posted been incoherent or difficult to understand? you already claimed i've had poor spelling which is entirely incorrect, and not even possible given spellcheck
>>
>>31117106
>"minor"

No. I enjoy cleaning guns because it allows me to appreciate their internal mechanisms and I pride myself on maintaining the things I own. Also:
>i'm not that young, and don't fit the millennial stereotype

The people we lie to the most are ourselves.
>>
>>31116324
>I know we all do it
You don't know my life.
27 and never had a drink of alcohol or tried any other drugs.
>>
>>31117216
I'm proud of you, anon.
>>
>>31117198
>"minor"
what do you mean by this?

>it allows me to appreciate their internal mechanism
you realize that most people do not have the same interest in something once they fully understand and are familiar with right? you are an outlier here, i mean that's cool, but don't run around acting like you're the normal one
>>
>>31117216
You are one weird fucker. I'm sure you have taken Rx or OTC. Don't Bullshit us.
>>
>>31117237
Your misuse of the word "minor" could constitute a misspelling. It's definitely a mistake.

I am extremely familiar with my guns. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy the chance to admire them. I'm fairly familiar with your mother, doesn't mean I get tired of using a forklift to crank her flaps out of the way to get into that hatchet wound.
>outlier
People here fuck each other dressed up as dogs and bears.
>>
>>31117178
>If you don't use grammar, your just spewing gibberish
Oh the ironing
>>
>>31117223
Not sure if sarcasm, but thanks. Just never had an interest in it. I typically try to avoid telling people irl unless they press the issue, 'Why aren't you drinking? Here, try this'. Really don't like having that conversation with coworkers or people who will continue to hound me about it. Sometimes fun to post in these types of threads though just to see how people feel about it.
>>31117242
I know, and you got me there. I've taken prescription medication every once in a while. Antibiotics for an infection, a couple of pain pills when I burnt my hand and lost all the skin on the back, etc. I don't take anything if I have a headache or something minor. As far as using anything for recreational purposes, no.
>>
>>31117333
I knew you were addicted to vicodin
>>
>>31117281
i misused the word minor? how?
>>
>>31116324
One of my favorite shooting activities is when a buddy and I buy a couple or three growlers and drink them all gone while shooting clays out at my hunting property.

It is good clean fun and unless one of us is so trashed he points the gun at himself or the other and fires it, it is 100% safe. A guy could randomly fire a shotgun in any direction other than the above and hit nothing other than trees or maybe a bird or my barn which I don't care if it gets shot.

Lotta fun.
>>
>>31117462
you sound like a fun guy
>>
>>31116365
>Never. I always wait for my BAC to go below 0.8% before taking another sip.

Holy fuck! The legal limit in the US is 0.08%. How the hell are you even conscious at 10 times that?? Impressive.
>>
>>31116446
This is me exactly.
The bottle of bourbon sometimes comes out once the mags are empty and chambers flagged, ammo put away. Sober gun cleaning sucks. Drunk gun cleaning is kind of fun.
Next morning I reload.I like the idea of letting any residual CLP absorb into my gun and not my ammo for a few hours anyway.
>>
>>31117528
Probably the beetus, all the fucked up neurotransmitters means he has to chug Capt. Morgan by the Liter just to feel a buzz.
>>
>"how drunk"

No idea, but I would often leave the bar at 2, get IHOP until around 4 go home and grab my guns and meet some friends to shoot around 6AM back in summer.

Drinking and shooting is as safe as drinking and driving. Sure statistically most mistakes happen under the influence of a mind altering substance, but that by no means matters for out liners.

Basically if you get drunk and pull out your gun and put 5 rounds into your camp fire "jus cuz" you shouldn't own a fucking gun or car in the first place.
>>
>>31116910
Nope. I have discovered (the next day) too much stupid shit that I have done when I was high and thought I was fine at the time. I try not to play with anything pointy or blowupable when my guard is down that far. I've found my cell phone in the bag of tortilla chips, carefully clothespinned and put back in the cupboard with nice little folds. I've found the laundry folded and carefully put away with the toaster oven clean and sitting beside it in the linen cabinet. I've found my car keys in the dog food bag and the cup from the dog food bag sitting suspiciously next to a bottle of bourbon. It's like I have an OCD retard living in my head who primarily comes out when high.
On the plus side, a little goes a long way, I have a good time with it, and my house is always awesome clean the next morning. I just have no fucking idea where I'd find magazines and cleaning oil the next day. Afraid I'd make myself an omelet with CLP, use a 5.56 M193 for a Q-tip, and try to figure out how a boresnake would be the most awesome thing in the world for cleaning the toilet bowl. Then make some poppyseed muffins with GOEX FFG and pass out.
>>
>>31116365
>>
One time my roommate and I were completely trashed and walked down to the railroad track at the end of our block, stood back-to-back and emptied our Makarovs down the tracks. Then we ran back home giggling like little kids.

OK, several times.
I'm not retarded anymore though
>>
>>31117745
Kek

You can come over and get drunk any time anon
>>
>>31117728
My buddy used to do the camp fire thing. He's sober now
>>
File: drinky_poo.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
drinky_poo.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>>31117836
>>
Being in my 30's now, I've learned to keep the shenanigans to a minimum once we start getting sloppy. When you're hours from the nearest paved road, let alone any road, packing someone out ain't fun.

Where I camp, we have to keep something handy at night, either the 45-70 or the .357 depending on the time of year. So shooting drunk is kind of a necessity, however it's for function not pleasure.
>>
File: Jungle Recon.jpg (12KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Jungle Recon.jpg
12KB, 480x270px
You ever shot a machine gun on peyote? Fucking badass, man.
>>
>>31117959
I wouldn't worry about
>>
>>31116928
You don't know me and my friends, it is one of the most fun parts of the night. We are all straight as arrows, so it's not gay.

>we're basically /r9k/ and /k/ mixed into an unholy abomination
>>
>>31118822
Fucking weirdos...

>Also from Arizona, bought my entire team in afghanistan fleshlights.

>night time in our hooch got a little awkward.
>>
>>31116324
We shot clays once while sipping a beer and smoking cigars in the early moments of a bachelor party once.
>>
File: ClmpkKSWgAEfewp.jpg (51KB, 556x600px) Image search: [Google]
ClmpkKSWgAEfewp.jpg
51KB, 556x600px
>>31118965
>>31116869
>mfw Arizonan women are so fucking beat that their men would rather fuck silicone cocksleeves
>>
>>31118760

Meh, I had one friend take a 30-06 straight through the femur, that was the longest drive ever. Add that to a solid dozen ricochet and shrapnel wounds, and I've learned the hard way.
>>
>>31119065
It's not that we don't want to fuck them, it's more the fact that no woman will look my way, probably because i'm the kind of person that goes out into the desert to shoot and bang rubber sleeves, which i do because no woman looks my way

it's a terrible cycle
>>
Great way to get VAC banned
>>
>>31119196
A terrible cycle of money, freedom, and happiness.
>>
File: CqgHXcCUAAAN1II.jpg (37KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
CqgHXcCUAAAN1II.jpg
37KB, 500x317px
>>31119225
This nigga
>>
>>31116324
>I know we all do it
No we don't. If you did it fifty times, you got lucky fifty times. Sooner or later your luck will run out.
>>
>>31116324
ATF are you still trying to get people on here? Go home.
>>
>>31119196
Hey, don't explain yourself to him. You're better than that.

Fuck >>31119065

>>31119065
And for you, then just keep your yuppie or commie ass out of Arizona. We don't take kindly to your kind.
>>
>>31116351

this.
>>
File: rfb.jpg (1MB, 2987x1680px) Image search: [Google]
rfb.jpg
1MB, 2987x1680px
drinking + guns is fine.

Similar to driving a vehicle, it's all a question of how much you drink. Having a couple brewskies and plinking with my 10/22 is excellent
>>
File: 1462194831216.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462194831216.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
>>31119249
>We don't take kindly to your kind.

What, anybody who isn't a rubberfucking white knight? Yeah, I'm real scared of you, Arizona.
>>
File: 1468269494088.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1468269494088.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>31119323
>>
>>31116324
Anything I can do sober, I can also do after 3 tallboys and a dab.
>>
>>31119323
How about you come on down and keep that tone, boy? You fucking yuppie faggot,.
>>
>>31116324
I was unaware there was such a thing as sober drinking.
>>
>>31116414
Maybe in your cuck state but not in Missouri.

http://www.moga.mo.gov/mostatutes/stathtml/57100000301.html

>(5) Has a firearm or projectile weapon readily capable of lethal use on his or her person, while he or she is intoxicated, and handles or otherwise uses such firearm or projectile weapon in either a negligent or unlawful manner or discharges such firearm or projectile weapon unless acting in self-defense;
> and handles in a(5) Has a firearm or projectile weapon readily capable of lethal use on his or her person, while he or she is intoxicated, and handles or otherwise uses such firearm or projectile weapon in either a negligent or unlawful manner or discharges such firearm or projectile weapon unless acting in self-defense;
> and handles in a negligent or unlawful manner
> and

You have to be intoxicated AND being irresponsible to be charged with unlawful use.
>>
>>31116349
The felony that is negligent use of a firearm probably
>>
I find smoking weed and plinking way more enjoyable than drinking and plinking. I stay relaxed and can concentrate much better.
>>
>>31116324
Never shot drunk and was literally an alcoholic. Don't be an idiot and shoot sober before you kill someone.
>>
>>31119630
OR discharges unless acting in self defense
reading is FUNdamental
>>
>>31119788
Wouldn't that be considered acting irresponsibly?

My point is you can be shitfaced and carry and not be breaking any law and if you do need to use lethal force, you will be covered under the law.
>>
>>31116324

just had wisdom teeth removed and on 30 mg of oxy, neighbor invites me drinking and shooting. drink nine shots of black velvet and shoot ak's. Such is life in Alaska trailer parks.
>>
>live in south AL
>lease a 220 acre hunting property owned by a timber company
>$350 for the whole year
>gated and locked
>cant drive a truck 50 meters past the gate
>load the 4wheelers with camping shit, booze, and guns
>take the gutted tractor trail the timber company uses to get deep inna
>set up camp and fire
>drink beers while my roommate chips golfballs in the air with an iron and i 12g skeet them away
>enjoy some fine mid shelf canadian whiskey
>spend the rest of the night shooting dead beer cans on sticks and getting so smash we ruin all the food we brought
>wake up at 3am freezing our asses off in 42f chill
>the day before was 80f
>cant find our lights, lost them in drunken stupor
>cant find 4wheeler keys
>literally holding hands walking in pitch blackness along the gutted trail on foot
>make it back to the trucks
>sleep in trucks
>return to camp at daylight
>our guns, ammo, cells and lights are covered in dew collecting rust
>heads pounding we grab the expensive stuff and left

and we did it again every other weekend for the year.
>>
I frequently drink/blaze up b4 going out, I also shot on a tab of lsd and it was ok, didnt notice much of a difference although reloading mags was a bitch, planning to try more and camp soon
>>
File: 1434693045128.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1434693045128.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>31116351
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.