[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I in trouble?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Greys2.png (2MB, 3500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Greys2.png
2MB, 3500x3000px
I've never posted here before, so forgive me if this seems kind of stupid.

I live in Washington. As some of you may know, gun laws are pretty lax here. I've bought a couple of guns in the past, but I'm rather afraid of buying another now as I've screwed up on something on all my gun purchases: my place of birth. I was always under the assumption that I was born in Tampa, Florida. My parents would eventually inform me that I was born in Panama City. This was also incorrect, as I would find out after finding my birth certificate, that I was actually born in Panama City BEACH (which is counted as a different place altogether).

In short, I've ended up putting a different place of birth on my gun purchase form every time I've bought a gun. This misinformation hasn't stopped me from getting a gun before, but does this made me look suspicious to dealers now? It was an honest mistake.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>31114527
>kobolds
Not even once.
>>
File: 1468873757736.jpg (27KB, 334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468873757736.jpg
27KB, 334x750px
better hide your dog m8
>>
If it ever becomes a problem the FFL will decline the transfer. You're probably fine.
>>
>>31114527
Just ignore it and wait until it becomes a problem and deal with it. Least you can feign ignorance and pretend you had no idea.

Other wise make some phone calls and get the records changed if you are paranoid. Was a mistake you should have picked up on desu but a mistake none the less.
>>
>>31114527
>Old enough to buy a gun
>Doesn't know where he was born

WTF?
>>
>>31114583
Did you even read what OP wrote...?
>>
File: 1466391492816.jpg (10KB, 329x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466391492816.jpg
10KB, 329x281px
>>31114527
>Washington
>as you may know, gun laws are lax here
>>
>>31114583
I have a similar problem being that the city my parents lived in and the hospital where I was born were in two different cities.
>>
>>31114597
Yes...and?
>>
Always says on the form "filled out truthfully to the best of your knowledge" which is what you did.

I'd make a call or two, or look up your birth certificate. But hell, those checks went through with the wrong place of birth so how hard are they looking
>>
>>31114637
How is that a problem? It asks where you were born, not where you grew up. How do you people go so long without not having seen your birth certificates? I saw mine when I was a kid.
>>
>>31114656
This. Although shit like that happens. My mom always told me I was blood type O+ until I took a blood test at age 23 and found out I was A+. Shit happens.
>>
>>31114611
I was just thinking the same thing....
>mandatory background checks on private purchases
>>
File: Hug me, warmblood.jpg (141KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Hug me, warmblood.jpg
141KB, 720x960px
>>31114537
>Kobold operators in dresses
Always

>>31114527
You should be fine. As >>31114565 said, if you haven't been denied or walked home to a shot dog, it looks like you've pretty much cleared inspections. If it comes up when you make the correction, just note you were misinformed. May help to have your birth certificate on hand, just in case.
>>
would reptilian species just date humans or be friends with them because we would be convenient body warmers
>>
>>31114527
ITT:People literally not knowing how to fill up a form
Someone should cap this thread
>>
>>31114656

I've always just gone with what my parents told me as a kid. I've never even seen my own birth certificate, and since being an adult I've never needed it.

For all I know I've been wrong on all my 4473s, but evidently it doesn't matter a bit and OP is fine
>>
File: Kobold Princess.png (110KB, 707x579px) Image search: [Google]
Kobold Princess.png
110KB, 707x579px
>>31116482
I will find a way to make the lizard ladies love us for more than our homeothermic prowess.
>>
File: image.gif (60KB, 765x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
60KB, 765x765px
>>31116482
Or or! You could go with mamillian formed Kobolds
>>
>>31118053
No.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.