[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weapon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1911.jpg (24KB, 420x328px) Image search: [Google]
1911.jpg
24KB, 420x328px
Hi /k/

I think about buying real, solid airgun. When i was younger i got some kid ones, but now i'm old fuck and i should buy some weapon for long distance. Pic related, link to details and choosen model.

Modelled on the M1911
Spring drive
Velocity 256 fps
Range accurate shot to 20 m
Type In-line magazine
Magazine capacity 12 balls
gearbox Standard
The polymer body
Total length 216 mm
Weight 539 g
Additional Features BAX system, licensed marks

Jesus Christ, i know, website is in Polish, sorry if it makes a problem

https://www.militaria.pl/cybergun/pistolet_asg_cybergun_colt_1911a1_hpa_metal_slide_180116_p23147.xml?cat=124
>>
>>31113916

I'll pretend you didn't do it on purpose

>>1640496
>>
>>31113943

Why ?
>>
Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/
>>
>>31114196

Nope. Because its CO2 or slide based and can cause minimal damages by shooting to person.
>>
>>31114297
Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/ Take this shit to /toy/
>>
>>31114346

Get off dude. I want to talk.
>>
>>31114419
Buy a real gun instead.
>>
>>31114440

I want. But i'm too young and in Poland its not that easy. >:(
>>
>>31114447
There is a place for pellet guns on /k/

There is not a place for airsoft on /k/

Airsoft is a sport. pellet guns are for hunting and plinking. So if you want a pellet gun, we can talk. If you want an airsoft gun >>31114196
>>
>>31114297
A dildo can cause damage to a person yet we don't talk about that shit here.

r-right?
>>
File: 1472044703631.jpg (143KB, 900x652px) Image search: [Google]
1472044703631.jpg
143KB, 900x652px
>>31113916
Not a weapon, go to /toy/
>>31114297
It's not a fucking weapon, it's a goddamned toy. Take it to /toy/
>>31114419
Fuck you, you stupid cocksucker, go to fucking /toy/
>>31114447
>too young
So you want toys. We get it. Go to /toy/, or better yet Reddit might suit you better.
>emoticons
You have to go back
>>
>>31113916
short answer: There are maybe 5 people on the board that know anything about airsoft and they're not talking for apparent reasons. You'll have better luck in another board unless one of those people shows up.
>>
>>31113916
This is not a weapon.
Go to /asp/, they do airsoft threads.
>>
>>31113916
Airshit goes on >>>/asp/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.