[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the elections coming up, gun prices are sure to rise. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: NextPresident.jpg (64KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
NextPresident.jpg
64KB, 1180x842px
With the elections coming up, gun prices are sure to rise. How much do you plan to spend before this happens?
>>
>>31113602
$0
go away data miner
in the case that you're a legitimate idiot, it's too late to start
they're already on the rise
>>
>>31113602
>>>/pol/
>>
>>31113645
>Op asking a legitimate, non-shitposting question regarding firearm purchasing
>Telling him to fuck off to a containment board
>Enjoy your stay, newfag
>>
>>31113602
>>31113698
>>>/pol/
>>
>>31113602
I might buy some steelcase ammo just because I need it anyways after I make a couple yearly payments on loans.
That's about it.
>>
File: At_least_it_isnt_england_tear.png (632KB, 2813x1875px) Image search: [Google]
At_least_it_isnt_england_tear.png
632KB, 2813x1875px
>>31113602
>gunmageddon happening in California
>during an election that will drive panic no matter who gets elected
We are so fucked in California
>>
>>31113645
>>31113773
How is this a /pol/ related topic? The elections have and will continue to effect gun prices and I'm just wondering what people are buying.
>>
We hedge against the election year price increase through dollar-cost averaging since we aren't fucking morons from >>>/pol/
>>
>>31113602
>implying isn't already habbening
>>
Trying to pick up a glock 19 in September.
>>
I did a cheap AR build just in case. Not planning on going too crazy
>>
>>31114050
Too late. You already went crazy by doing that.
>>
>>31113602
AR upper and lower build kit
more mags. I've only got 3 and want a full combat load of 6+.

kinda pisses me off that I work in a Big box gun store but they don't stock anything I'd want to use my employee discount on.
>>
>>31114082
You could always do trades and such. Sometimes you can also order stuff in, depending on policy and how nice your manager is.
>>
>>31114055
Nah. I would've had to have bought at least a few more lowers and a bunch of 30rd mags to consider it "crazy"
>>
Bought a CZ 75 short rail and a Sig 551. Might get a Galil next. Just in case Hillary wins, I'm trying to get as many raifus as I can before she summons whatever elder god she serves.
>>
>>31113837
Trump winning means we might have hope though because of the lawsuits and changing national tone.
>>
>>31113602
Another 1000 on what I've already bought. But I'm not stocking up, I'm just newly hasguns.
>>
>>31114924
>newly hasguns
Welcome to the party. What was your first fun?
>>
>>31114933
My first was an ?&p 15/22, then a ppx, then a Mossberg 500, now building an ar15, all within the last 3 months experience I got the 15/22 a while ago. Planning to get an actual cc within the next month. It's awesome to finally have some
>>
File: cobra.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cobra.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
These things are $99 and even though the vault is stacked floor to ceiling with them but according to the display, there is only a handful left and obama is trying to take them.
its shameful but it does raise awareness, i guess.
>>
I've been buying since the primaries. So far

SCAR 16S
SCAR 17S
Steyr AUG
Benelli M4
bunch of lowers and mags.
I'd like to get a decent AK but was apparently too late, not buying DDI or Century trash. Thinking of getting something meme-ish like an ACR or Sig 556 to fill the void since they're cheap now.
>>
>>31113631
So if I buy now, they'll be cheaper than they will be a few months from now according to your logic.

Almost like it's not too late yet.
>>
I bought some Smith and Wesson stock.
>>
>>31114924
Pretty much the same although I only have a maverick 88 thus far. Next on my list is a ruger sr9, a couple hundred rounds and a reloading press.

>>31113837
I feel ya brah
>>
File: Battlebird.jpg (699KB, 1386x952px) Image search: [Google]
Battlebird.jpg
699KB, 1386x952px
>>31113602
VAfag here. Am I all set? No new anti-gun regulation in the making here, am I right? Only ask because I'm in school and I really can't afford to get a "big-boy" gun and first handfunz at the same time. But, if something about to get b& I'll go out and buy it first.
>>
>>31115243
Some fags in the General Assembly will propose bills, the GOP will kill them, and fudds will drive up prices.
>>
File: 1470082065572.png (2MB, 1278x936px) Image search: [Google]
1470082065572.png
2MB, 1278x936px
about 10 bucks
>>
Stripped lowers and smokeless powder. That's what went missing during and after Sandy Vagina.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 400x526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 400x526px
Guys... I was watching the speech she did recently, I think you know the one, and I have seen the error of my ways. We "alt-right" clan have struck fear into the hearts of common sense democrats and have been officially labeled as Internet Terrorists™. Our death grips on memes have gone on for far too long, we must join to the rest of the world in globalism, multiculturalism, and common sense gun control! We must destroy all border! Let a refugee into your home, let him share his love of your wife and children, bank account, and vehicles that you own. America is already great because it is good, Black Lives Matter! It's 2016 and I and going to shill for the Hill.

hiLAIRy 2016!
>>
>>31115328
Nice.
>>
>>31115166
I bought 2 thousand rounds for my different calibers. Gunbot dot net is the best place to go to compare, I ended up getting 2000 9mm (reloaded brass, but it's for target shooting do works fine) for just over $400
>>
>>31114534
The Sig and CZ were just recent. But I've been buying form the start of this year in preparation. This years purchases so far. Thought the AR I've had for a while, I just changed the trigger and BCG.
>>
>>31115328
Blue board faggot
>>
File: Barracuda meets Trump.jpg (126KB, 640x984px) Image search: [Google]
Barracuda meets Trump.jpg
126KB, 640x984px
>vote Amway
or
>vote communism

I pity burgers.
>>
>>31113602

buy a bunch of 22lr and 9mm in order to sell it to prepper idiots who are willing to sell their kidneys for ammunition after clinton wins
>>
>>31113602
The election is like 80 days away. Ammo, guns, reloading supplies, magazines... They're all in stock and prices are not insane. Maybe the market is predicting a Trump victory or a Hillary stoke, fall, aneurysm.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.