[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just fucking do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Should I just get the S&W .500 magnum? Like I don't know why but I just fucking want it so should I just say fuck it and get it?
>>
>>31111388
yeah fuck it
>>
>>31111388
Well friendo why do you want it? It's a badass gun no doubt but you're shelling out over a grand for a gun you may fire once and not like at all. If you just want a big bore revolver get a model 629 in .44 magnum and you'll be quite pleased I'm sure.
>>
>>31111388
I recommend no. Battlefield las vegas has test data on them and they replace barrels very frequently. The round is just too punishing for a revolver to handle.

Get a ruger SRH 454 casull, you'll be able to shoot it for life without a concern.
>>
>>31111411
Or a .460 magnum if you still want to be able to decimate anything in the known world
>>
It's expensive to shoot but a lot of fun, you are always the loudest person at the range
>>
>>31111388
nah get a deagle in .50 AE, it's a bigger meme than the SW500
>>
>>31111399
>>31111411
>>31111422
Dubs don't lie
>>
Yes, and shoot these out of it
>>
>>31111411
very true, or a solid .357 (I just shot my first .357 not long ago and it was a blast)
>>
>>31111388

Half the size of 10mm, you won't be satisfied OP
>>
>>31111450
does the bullet dropped to the ground 10 feet out of the barrel
>>
>>31111388
Yeah. Fuck it. You will have the highest power lvl on /k/
>>
>>31111453
u wot m8?

>>31111426
And get it in cheetah print
>>
>>31111485
No, it just hits like a truck hauling solid steel blocks. And recoils like crazy.

Matt on Demo Ranch did a video with similar loads out of his .500 Magnum.
>>
>>31111388
Shot five times dropped once, comes with 45 rounds of ammo, want 50 dollars less than msrp
>>
they are called t rex thumpers or some shit
>>
>>31111577

You mean 15?
>>
>Should I just fucking do it?
Yes. That's what life is all about. Doin' shit. Get that fucking gun, man.
>>
>>31111388
just rent it a few times and get it out of your system. think if you are really going to shoot it all that much, and by buying it what gun are you not buying that you would get more use out of. that sounded better in my head.
>>
>>31111388
Do you plan on joining the red shield and fighting chiropterans?
>>
Do it, you wont regret it.
>>
File: IMG_5757[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5757[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
If you do buy a 500 magnum, just plan on reloading for it. You will save a ton of money and your equipment can be paid off within 100 or so rounds. Even better buy a $20 lee bullet mold and $60 lead pot for dirt cheap bullets. 500 magnum bullets are expensive.

I load my 500 mags for about 17 cents a round with my own powder coated cast bullets.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.