[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (119KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 640x425px
Discuss.
>>
what about them?
>do you really mean niggers?
>>
>>31108247
What about them?
>>
File: zombie-eating.jpg (70KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
zombie-eating.jpg
70KB, 610x458px
>>
>>31108247
Popular from 2005-2010
>>
File: Dawn of the Dead.jpg (727KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn of the Dead.jpg
727KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: The last thing you will see.jpg (949KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
The last thing you will see.jpg
949KB, 1600x1200px
>>
File: 1331733420477.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1331733420477.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>31108466
>>31108467
Dawn of the Dead. Early 80's
and the Black and White one in the 70's, child
>>
>>31108247

Okay so basically the context of a Zombie is that its a critter that is animated by some kind of force, be it a super bio agent or nano tech or just plain supernatural powers.

This is what makes the zombie move, it no longer relies on its body structure (biology) to function.

Because otherwise...

The dead zombies bodies will begin rotting within a couple days tops even if they can keep walking. Their bodies will also break down and no longer be able to function (in terms of physics, movement) and the zombie problem will solve itself within about 1 week.

But if we're talking real reanimated dead zombies like the movies...

We've got the same problems they describe in the movies.

Except that soldiers would learn real quick headshots are the only thing that does the trick, since its something they do all the time anyway.

So you cant necessarily write off the military, but they will run out of resources eventually.

Also whatever is spreading around that makes the zombies rise up in the first place is just as likely to nail soldiers too.

Zombie spread would have to be something more pervasive than a Patient 0. Otherwise it wont get anywhere (very hard for that to jump the fence, the Police could handle it most likely, some zombie-like person would be hard pressed to bite them).

Think more like something thats everywhere or many places, but somehow only specific people are vulnerable to it. But then once those people are turned they can bite and turn others easily.

Thats how you get the zombie scenario. They might start out sporadic, spread out, but they'd come out of nowhere and thats how you get your victim spread because normies would get bit.
>>
File: GetPrepared.jpg (37KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
GetPrepared.jpg
37KB, 640x427px
>>
>>31108520
>and the Black and White one in the 70's, child
>>
>>
File: 1436695215372.jpg (90KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436695215372.jpg
90KB, 600x900px
b u m p i n g
>>
>>31109162

Damn, I'd let her devour my cock.
>>
>>31109231
yeah that fat cow could devour anything in her face
>>
>>31108247

Lo Pan has cast an oddly specific, yet potent spell.
>>
>>31108520
>a few monster movies
>same as kicking off a media changing changing catalyst including movies, television, games, comics, books, etc
I might be a child, but you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>31108524
tl;dr, faggot
>>
/r/ing mr.T
>>
>>31109162
high test
>>
>>31110311
Did somebody say a girl with green eyes?
>>
>>31108247
People think zombies are an actual threat?
I just assumed it was code for "I want to be able to defend myself from large groups of people without looking suspicious"
>>
>>31108247

If we assume that the zombies actually obey the laws of physics then shortly after they are infected they will rot away. If there is SOMETHING keeping them conscious it doesn't matter as the body will cease to function. The "zombie survival guide" by Max Brooks glosses over this, but in reality you need food energy for your muscles to even function, no amount of virus can change that. The zombies would cease to be mobile rather quickly.

Even then there would need to be a "spread" of the infection. So from patient zero outwards. If we assume that the normal zombie tropes of biting or at worst airborne vectors are the only way to spread it then we would be looking at something like the situation in the game "Dying Light" in which the area of infection is simply cordoned off. You don't even need a giant Trump's wall, machine guns and concertina wire would do to keep the zombies in.

The SHTF situation would be if you were caught inside. But you'd just need to fight to the cordon, either they execute you on sight or try to help, either way the zombies wouldnt be your biggest worry, and certainly the world as a whole would forget about the whole thing within a few months.
>>
File: drugrug.jpg (145KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
drugrug.jpg
145KB, 960x720px
28 Days zombies(infected) and shit would be bad. Some George Romero tier I think could be handled.
>>
File: Mr_T_on_zombies.jpg (152KB, 720x573px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_T_on_zombies.jpg
152KB, 720x573px
>>
File: god will punish us for this.jpg (18KB, 252x223px) Image search: [Google]
god will punish us for this.jpg
18KB, 252x223px
>>31108247
the shittiest of memes and now the shittiest of games

I automatically roll my eyes when I hear 'zombies' now

the 'zombie' fantasy has become the 'I hate humans but I'm trying to pretend I'm not sociopathic and want to shoot into crowds' fantasy.

People with a hardon for zombie shit in 2016 are the ones you have to watch for becoming school shooters. Remember, a 'zombie' is a person who disagrees with you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.