[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gov. Krispy making NJ Shall Issue with conditional veto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (52KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 600x389px
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/08/robert-farago/governor-christie-conditional-veto-make-nj-shall-issue-unleash-smart-guns/

Don't tease me, fat man
>>
>>31103340
He'll probably have a heart attack before he can do anything.
>>
>I guess Crispy Creme thinks he has a shot in 2020 when Hillary’s up for reelection.
One of the few times when an internet news story's comment section is actually reasonable.
>>
>>31103510
t.defeatist faggot
>>
>>31103510
Thank you for Correcting the Record (tm)
>>
>>31103660
>>31103686
You faggots are retarded. I meant that the only reason this fatass mafioso is doing this is because he thinks he has a shot at the Presidency and is trying to think ahead to ingratiate himself with voters too dumb to remember that he's a gun-grabbing fuckstick with a donut addiction.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 517x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 517x700px
>>31103714
Buttmad hillshill detected
>>
>>31103660

How is voting for a meme working out
I hear that he is finally spending money on things other than paying himself back on his loans he made to his campaign
>>
File: image.jpg (267KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 1080x1080px
>>31103981
How's it feel being a noguns bitch-made faggot?
>>
>Based doughnut merchant
>>
File: image.png (16KB, 309x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 309x266px
I'm sad this has no chance
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 768x768px
>>31103714
He's vetoed every gun control bill that has come across his desk despite what he put in one flyer from 20 years ago.

Californian here, I would fucking kill to have your governor rather than a successive Republican and Democratic administration that both added to the gun control regime. Have some perspective: Blame the people that actually did this to you and not the one protecting you from it because I guarantee that if your state legislature had a compliant governor to work with, this conversation would be going down very differently.
>>
>>31104165
How is the creeping realization that you boosted the only nominee that Hillary could beat?

Yes, not even Cruz would have wasted his convention bounce attacking a gold star family.
>>
>>31103510
>>31103714
>>31103981
>>31107135
You have to go back, CTR shill.
>>
>>31107296

Daily reminder you gave Hillary the white house and multiple supreme court picks for the sake of memes.
>>
>>31103340
Based Christie

PAfag here, I feel for you NJfags. You secretly have the worst gun laws in the nation. Fuckin corrupt ass state, you guys did just move here. I don't know how you deal with it.
>>
>>31107296
No. I urge everyone reading this to go out and vote for Donald Trump despite any misgivings that they may have had. The alternative is Hillary.

Now that being said...
>blaming everything on CTR.
It's like clockwork, >>>/pol/
>>
Daily reminder that Chris Chrispie is not doing this for his constituents. I guarantee you he has an ulterior motive.
>>
File: 1367572538996.jpg (97KB, 642x964px) Image search: [Google]
1367572538996.jpg
97KB, 642x964px
>>31108083
>I guarantee you he has an ulterior motive.
yes because he's a politician, and politicians always have ulterior motives. I never knew this.
>>
>>31108058
>The alternative is Hillary.

The only reason to vote Trump
That said even fucking Jindall would have been a better nominee, as he would have least started working on staffing state campaigns before september
>>
>>31108290
Trump took care of his campaign debts for him

He's a bought and paid for mouth-peace.
>>
>>31103340
Krispy needs to just embrace the goomba and his inner Tony Soprano and legalize full auto AR10s for everyone.

And if anyone complains he can contact his main sugar daddy Trump for some FEDERAL REINFORCEMENT.
>>
>>31103340
GET A WARRANT YOU FAT FUCK
>>
>>31108290

tfw yang wenli died for our sins
>>
>>31108439
Trump, who has no external (((owners))) like most politicians, removed that lever from the man who is likely to be his AG. This is a strategic move to protect the future head of the Clinton prosecution.
>>
>>31108573
>no external (((owners))) like most politicians
>$650 mil in debt
>no external (((owners)))
>>
>>31108558
Don't remind me plz, the emotional wounds haven't healed yet>>31108573
>>
>>31108736
>I don't understand finance, or business structuring, the post
Thank you for Correcting The Record(tm).
>>
File: welcome to k, nam edition.png (628KB, 417x617px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to k, nam edition.png
628KB, 417x617px
>>31108573
>>31108819
>>>/pol/

Take your tinfoil there. You'll receive limitless reinforcement and dozens of people will agree with you! And you won't even have to listen to real concerns about the realities of campaigning in a general election versus a primary election!
>>
>>31110225
>get btfo
>g-go back to /pol/ you meanie ;_;
If anything this whole thread is /pol/itics but since the mods haven't deleted it I assume it's valid.
>>
>>31110241
>btfo
Is that what you call just crying CTR when you can't handle the bantz? I swear to god, you guys get stupider every year.

And yeah, it's gun politics. There's a reason we don't talk about it on your home board.
>>
Attention Gun Nuts: the government has already taken away your guns.
Why cant you go to walmart and buy a sawed-off shotgun? Or a tommygun? Why cant you buy bullets that have been hollowed out and TNT filled in? Cuz the government has allready banned them!
Are you gun nuts too pussy to complain "where are my 'sploding bullets?" or "where ma sawed off shotguns?"
Or you gun-nuts too stupid to realize they are banned, or is it that you secretly accept the fact that guvmint took away your rights?
Whats it gonna be? Pussy, stupid or just another liberal gun grabber?
>>
>>31110450
>can't buy a sawed-off shotgun
No but you can buy a shotgun and a saw at walmart.

Do the math fucktard.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 600x1037px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 600x1037px
>>31108083
Who fucking cares, faggot? You think Hillary does anything for the sake of her constituents (at least her non-donors?). Lawl.
>>
>>31103340
>if the legislation concurs...
Cuckservatives, everyone. This is blatant pandering, zero chance of his proposals getting approved. They are real eager to sound off when there is no danger of actually having to do anything. Christie is a statist fuck that would turn NJ into an Orwellian dungeon-state if he could, so why not harvest 2nd amendment votes. What bitter irony.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.