[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so a good friend of mine wants to get and AK and was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ras47-ak47-ri2362_angled_cc_v2.png (225KB, 579x398px) Image search: [Google]
ras47-ak47-ri2362_angled_cc_v2.png
225KB, 579x398px
Alright, so a good friend of mine wants to get and AK and was looking into getting this RAS47 Magpul by Century Arms.

I'm a /v/irgin and have very little knowledge of guns, but I've heard that Century Arms is a little spotty. Is that true? What the best AK to get for sub $1000
>>
Ras is shit. If he wants century, get a wasr.
>>
>>31103156

>wasr

kys
>>
>>31103158
No you moron, wasr is a great AK
>>
WASR
NPAP

the RAS will fall apart while shooting
>>
Wasr is probably best bet. Still look over if possible
>>
>>31103158
Wasr wouldn't be my first choice, but it's your best bet at that price point. Or it used to be, I have no idea how much they cost now.
>>
>>31103147
Anything made by Century is shit. That includes the RAS47, anything with C39 in the name, any .308 rifle, and the Vz2008.

Century is also an importer. So if they import a gun then it's fine to buy it. All they did was put their import mark on it.
>>
I also say that you should go for the WASR or NPAP.

But just beware that quite a few parts on the NPAP aren't compatible with parts on other AKs like WASRs, Arsenal AKs, etc.

If you decide you can spend 1000 dollars on a rifle, Arsenals are really the best you can get right now.
>>
File: 1373773166390.jpg (27KB, 424x398px) Image search: [Google]
1373773166390.jpg
27KB, 424x398px
>>31103147
>see thread about RAS47 and some1 wanting to buy it
>open thread
>see thread full of RAS47 hate
>mfw /K/ has been well learned
>>
>>31103147
>WASR
>NPAP
>OPAP
>Vepr
>DDI

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM RAS 47'S
>>
>>31103147
https://www.classicfirearms.com/amd-63-7-62x39-rifle-with-solid-stock-phoenix-stock-type2
https://www.preppergunshop.com/cent-npap-df-7-62x39-underfolder-30rd

spend the rest on mags and ammo.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.