[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Scotsman, an Irishmen, an American, a Russian and a Chinamen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: amy.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
amy.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
A Scotsman, an Irishmen, an American, a Russian and a Chinamen all enter a bar and a brawl develops.

Weapons = fists and whatever is available to hand like barstools and bottles

Who is the natural hardass warrior?
>>
>>31101943
The Samoan.
>>
>>31101943
Theres no such thing as a natural hardass warrior.
>>
>>31101980
This basically, it's all about upbringing and character. Anything else is childish and retarded.
>>
>>31101943
The Scotsman, Irishman, Chinaman and American gang up on the Russian. Once he's dealt with it's everyone against the Chink. Then the Irishman and the Scot fuck over the American, get drunk and kill each other.

Ultimately the world is a better place.
>>
>>31101952

Average Samoan in quite far from the tribal warrior you could expect, western food didn't do well to them, because they never had such a fat / sugary / salty and abondant amount of food ever before in their bloodline.

They're even more fat than the Burgers, even the womans have a hard time not becoming BBWs.

It's pretty much the same for every people of the pacific islands, they used to feast on coconuts and fishes (most of the time raw), so it's quite a change.

Source: I study diabeetuz
>>
>>31101943
what retard thought thats what the scottish flag is?
>>
File: saltire-2.jpg (22KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
saltire-2.jpg
22KB, 400x268px
>>31103307
tell me about it.

t. triggered scotsman
>>
>>31101943
chinaman is killed

American and Russian beaten into comas

irish and scot end up breaking all the chairs, tables, and bottles on each other and are still swinging when the sun comes up.
>>
>>31102063
Shut the fuck up you racist, islanders are tough and Samoans are the toughest.
>>
>>31101943
The Scotsman, Irishman, and Russian are already drunk. The chinaman is trained in martial arts, but the American brought a gun.

That just about cover it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.