[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being followed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

File: 4017093313_0973e05999_z.jpg (59KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
4017093313_0973e05999_z.jpg
59KB, 500x334px
I think someone or some organisation is tracking me.

Had an unexpected knock on the door a few weeks ago. A guy in a black suit, I saw him walk in to my apartment complex and something about him just looked off so I never answered the door. Watched him walk out to a black car and sit for 30 minutes before driving away. I took down his plate.

I get visits from the same guy a several times over a couple weeks, I don't answer the door each time.

Week later I go to visit a family member, as I pull in to park what do I see? The same black car, same plate, sitting on the street my relative lives.

Few days later I'm in work and some guys in suits come in, they seem really shifty, I ask them what they want and they reply they're just here for a look around, lots of silence ensues and they eventually leave.

Been seeing some weird things happen electronically during this time, I get strange calls from numbers I don't recognize.

My main question is am I clear to engage here? I was thinking of answering the door with my ar at low ready.
>>
>>31101021
if you were actually being watched by an alphabet soup organization you wouldn't be posting plans to shoot their agents on the internet
>>
>>31101021
So you post about it on a Sri Lankan monkey-bondage forum which is guaranteed to be monitored by several government agencies?

Well, then...
>>
>>31101021
So they are just calling and knocking on your door? Whatever they are doing they are doing it terribly.
>>
File: i owe you.jpg (40KB, 474x304px) Image search: [Google]
i owe you.jpg
40KB, 474x304px
1. report this shit to the police you dumb bitch
2. if they continue to re-appear around your apartment/knock on the door, confront them but not with a concealed weapon (have one in a drawer close to the door or something) because if they are an alphabet soup organization theyll bodyslam your ass and put you in jail for multiple weapon charges and felonies as they treat themselves to your fridge contents and bank accounts
3. if they try to attack you, retrieve gat, blat blat
>>
>>31101021
Anon you're mentally ill. Get help.
>>
Answer the fuckin door and ask him what he wants ...
>>
File: 20160824_113005.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160824_113005.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Aliens.
Took this in Oklahoma about 14 hours ago.
>>
File: 20160824_113002.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160824_113002.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>31101223
>>
>>31101021
Do you have an ex wife? Did someone hire a PI to see what time you jerk off?
>>
>>31101223
op ive been looking at this for a while now, am i missing something?
>>
>>31101239
>am i missing something?
OP's schizophrenia
>>
V has come to.
>>
>>31101259
ahh

good luck op my grandpa fucked my dad's life up by not taking his shcizo meds, i hope you do the right thing
>>
File: 1456450730792.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1456450730792.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>31101285
There is an ammunition plant over there.
They were detonating old shit.
>>
>>31101308
that sounds like fun
>>
>>31101139

This. Consult a professional.
>>
File: 1471890847193.png (352KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471890847193.png
352KB, 878x900px
>>31101021
answer the door naked

or with a suicide vest

or cover the floor and ceilings in lubed up dildos to scar the entry team for life.

above all, I hope your posting behind seven proxies, otherwise a wave of alphabet soup is gonna come thru your door
>>
>>31101021
U'r mental or that is your ex-friend trying to mess you up.

Go see a professional consultant that knows how to deal with serious case of /k/ level paranoia
>>
File: Thinman.jpg (32KB, 610x669px) Image search: [Google]
Thinman.jpg
32KB, 610x669px
Senpai you got a thin man problem
>>
>>31101627
Then OP is the murderer and will inevitably get what's coming to him
>>
OP here, left a few lights on in my apartment and bugged out, going to sit tight for a few days in my truck with an eye on the road to my apartment complex.
>>
File: 1470861459726.jpg (31KB, 336x435px) Image search: [Google]
1470861459726.jpg
31KB, 336x435px
>>31101809
The probably are following you. Realize you're going to be a target for awhile if they already are being blatantly obvious. Three years maybe more.

Remember they are super fags so lay down hot dogs and doughnuts. No lube though... They will be salivating and that's plenty slick enough for what they will be doing.

While they feed masterbate loudly and so not fear them. Feces are your friend. Cover yourself head to toe in shit. Then. You wait.... When they come near, suprise!

W@llkThEfuckingDinosaur.(****)
>>
>>31101223
>>31101230

Can confirm, aliens start grass fires in Oklahoma.

God knows there are no natural causes for grass fires in a plains state during the summer.
>>
>>31101021

Yeah you're probably suffering from a mental illness.

Please seek medical help.

I'm actually not joking, this is serious, and if left untreated can lead to debilitating health issues for the rest of your life.
>>
>>31101897

How can it be mental illness? Have you read my posts? Someone finding out where your family lives and stalking you? For all I know you're in on it.
>>
>>31101925
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
OP please read this you might be in danger:

https://gangstalking.wordpress.com/faq/

"
FAQ

What is Gang Stalking?

A Simple Definition

Under Occupational Health and Safety laws, individuals are being flagged and placed on community notification lists. This is happening without the targets knowledge. In many countries these community notifications are being used by companies and others to target innocent individuals such as whistle-blowers, the outspoken, etc. In conjunction with these notifications, companies and others are in some cases using a practice that was used in the former soviet union called the psychiatric reprisal. This is used as a means of retaliation, blacklisting, silencing, or controlling members of society. Once on the notification system, warnings about the targets are sent out to every individual the target comes in contact with, thus poisoning their associations, and socially annexing the targeted individual.

Full Definition

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Once a target is flagged a notification is sent out to the community at large, and the target is followed around 24/7 by the various communities that they are in.

The community notifications will go out to various places. Apartment rentals, future employers, stores and communities where the target visits, will be notified. Doctors offices, fire departments, police, etc. A covert investigation might also be opened, and electronic, means used by the civilian spies/snitches as part of the overt and covert monitoring and surveillance process.

Individuals can be flagged designating them as having a history of aggressive or inappropriate behavior. This notification system will follow the target if they move, change jobs, visit other areas. It let’s the community believe that the target is a person who needs to be watched or monitored.
"
>>
File: tumblr_o8b0p5jBz31tzofdno1_500.jpg (30KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8b0p5jBz31tzofdno1_500.jpg
30KB, 460x345px
>>31102067
That seems like a huge waste of resources when the government can simply find you dead from two shots to the back of your head and rule it a suicide.

A dedicated team of professionals must work shifts in order to remain clandestine, record all your activities, interact with all the people you meet and gather intelligence on them as well.

Doing that to random joe schmuck is not viable unless there truly is something about him that warrants such surveillance (CONFIRMED ties to terrorism and being part of ongoing plot, access to clandestine files and CONFIRMED desire to sell them, etc). Even then, ELINT and SIGINT operation would be easier on the pocket, require less manpower and remain infinitely more clandestine than a guy in a suit.
>>31101021
OP, if you're not a terrorist or spy, and if you didn't just imagine it, these men are not government agents as they have to resort to HUMINT, a low quality one, to gather info or affect your life.

As such, that probably means you're either A) Imagining it B) Under Police investigation (small town PDs rarely have proficient detectives and do not have access to SIGINT and ELINT resources) C) Under Private Investigation (Think if you wronged someone recently, had family trouble, workplace arguments) D) Under criminal investigation (They're casing your place for robbery, assassination, trying to intimidate you. Do you have contacts with crime, did you take money from loansharks, etc?)

Try googling the license plate, see if it comes back as part of police fleet. If not, confirm that they're real and not just product of your imagination. Confront them, interact with their vehicle, ask questions, offer to shake hand, etc. Nothing illegal, but once you rule out dementia, you can start stalking them back, hiring a PI, calling the cops, ordering pizza to their spy van, calling paramedics to their spy van, start having fun. They'll ditch you the second they realize you figured them out.
>>
>>31101021
call the police next time you see them outside
>>
Go post on NAMI. You don't belong on /k/.
Oh, and for fuck's sake, sell your guns.
>>
>>31102223

>sell your guns

Are you fucking serious you jackass? Should people who feel they are being stalked not be allowed guns by your definition? You are one seriously ignorant little fuckhead if you think you can decide who can or can't own guns, if the founding fathers were alive they would beat the shit out of you, asshole.
>>
>>31101021
Op just got done listening to coast to coast AM from Monday morning.
>>
>>31101021
Maybe an investigator looking to conduct a background interview. Do you have anyone who maybe put you down for a reference and applied for something like a clearance
>>
>>31101021
Okay, assuming this is all true and the EXACT same car with the EXACT same plate is following you around, it warrants a confrontation.
DO NOT ANSWER YOUR DOOR WITH A VISIBLE GUN. Keep a pistol tucked into your waist band, for in case its NOT a federal agent.
IF IT IS A FEDERAL AGENT or LEO, relax. Talk to them, but do not let them in, say you would like to meet with them and discuss with them what they are asking you about with a lawyer present. Then take all your lawyers advice and if you can sue the shot out of them.

IF ITS NOT a federal agent or LEO: the solution is simple, CALL THE POLICE. Take pictures of the car, the plates, the guys face, annotate times and locations. Set up a hidden video camera and ANSWER THE DOOR when he knocks next time. Remember to have that gun handy. If he gets aggressive retreat into your house and try to slam to door in his face. If he persues you, CLEARED FUCKING HOT TO ENGAGE.

however it is likely you are mentally ill, or that is just some collection agency trying to intimidate you into paying soemthig
>>
Start recording as much as their activities as possible. Set up servaillence? with hidden cameras and audio recording. Only talk/engage coversation if there are other people around to witness and record the conversations. Then, take it to the police with copies of the info and blast that shit in social media/facebook/whatever. Don't risk getting mysteriously disappeared by them. If this isn't you having a mental breakdown or some shit, then you need to get this info into the open to hopefully protect you.
>>
Posting in a schizo thread
>>
>>31102481
>collection agency
/thread

Though irl, they tend to just use harassing phone calls because it's cheaper than sending people out.
>>
>>31102639
and phone calls are much more legal then sending people.
>>
>>31101021
Don't do anything near your home or anywhere you could be identified. Next time you see that car, follow it from afar with a rental car. Wait till you are in a remote location, speed up to take over the car and brake to a stand still in front of it so that they crash in your back. Get out with you AR and immediately shoot at the windows. Then open the driver's door and shoot some more, make sure they are all dead. Take a jerrycan of gas and set aflame both cars. Don't leave any trace that might get you identified. Picking up spent cases might be a good idea if you've got the time.
Then you get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>31102657
Okay, you need to get rid of your firearms immediately.
>>
As a guy who used to work for intelligence(albeit probably not your countries), good luck finding all the bugs that have been planted in your house... because you wont find them all.
>>
>>31102639
Could be someone trying to serve him legal papers. Or any number of not crazy things
>>31102655
its not illegal to contact someone in person. The guy is knocking on his door during the day.
>>
>>31102657
coukd we maybe not encourage a possibly mentallly ill OP to commit murder?
>>
>>31102691
>its not illegal to contact someone in person
yes but continued contact is falling into a grey area
>>
>>31102687
>triggering ops schiz
nice

>>31102704
>possibly
>>
>>31102705
>OP never answered the door
no contact has been made.
>>
>>31102718
But what OP is describing could be considered harassment by any court, and debt buyers rarely actually follow the law in regards to debt collection, only after they realize that you know the laws do they start behaving.

Courts would more than likely be sympathetic to OP but this is all bullshit anyway because OP is a psycho and debt collectors only call.
>>
>>31102067
>uses annexing as a synonym for ostracizing

What retard wrote this?
>>
>>31102381
Is this a big dog t-shirt
>>
>>31102381
Fuck you, I'm dead on with this one. OP is almost certainly paranoid schizophrenic and is looking for an answer on when to "engage."
This is going to get someone killed - either OP or an innocent person. If OP had family who may have asked that someone conduct a well being check on him, if the Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses are stopping by his house, or if someone is trying to serve court papers on him, or any of a hundred other possibilities, sometimes going to end up shot.
Oh, but right...maybe the Men In Black are ineffectually following him around and conducting surveillance. Or the Russian Mafia has started wearing suits and politely knocking on doors.
I am a huge 2A guy. I don't think anyone should take his weapons away unless there's a fair due process hearing that determines him to be batshit crazy. But I also don't think this is going to end well based on the delusional sort of stuff I'm reading, and I'd encourage him not to have a firearm around while he's likely stressed and irrationally paranoid. I'd advise the same if he were suffering from major depressive disorder and had suicidal ideation.
>>
>>31101021

Answer the door wearing a ski-mask.

Don't say anything just stare and wait for them to make the next move.
>>
>>31102768
I agree with this.
>>
>>31101021
>I think someone is following me around because I have brain problems, is it okay to shoot my mailman?

Try it and see, OP.
>>
File: 20160513_232039.jpg (550KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160513_232039.jpg
550KB, 1920x1080px
Serious question OP.

When these phone calls occur do you answer? If so, does the call just disconnect? And when you call the number back it says it is no longer in service?

HAve you ever seen the same person multiple times in one day, this person would be dressed in plain clothes and appear to ba doing a normal routine? IE, shopping, going to a bar, etc.
>>
>>31102735
I see what you are saying and I would be inclined to agree with you, but so far they havent actually harrassed him yet, just knocked on his door....and for all they know he wasnt even home.
>>
>I ask them what they want and they reply
>I ask them
>I

they came to your house, relative's house, and your place of work, knocked on doors and came inside to the business, I don't think you'd just be having an awkward conversation with them at that point.
>>
>>31102639
>>31102481
>collection agency
Just how fucking stupid are you that you think it's cost effective for a BUSINESS to PAY SOMEONE to sit around someone's house and make them post about it like a schizophrenic on 4chan in order to collect a few grand?
>>
>>31103272
>implying it's not the triad

Op forgot to pay for his chinkshit wife
>>
>>31101021
You're insignificant, no one is following you.
Think about it, have you ever done anything that would give anyone reason to give enough of a fuck to stalk you?
>>
>>31102381
I hope you get killed by some crazy fucker like OP you stupid fucking piece of cat shit. Kys dummy.
>>
>>31103272
>implying they pay them by the hour
I never did collections. But talking to my friends that did (ie tow truck) they got paid by what they collected. Coukd be some guy making it thriugh his files and he keeps checking up on OP hoping to spark a conversation about making a payment plan.
>>
>>31101139
>>31101328

There is a slight chance that a government organization would expend massive amounts of resources to monitor anon. For example, if he was the leader of a large separatist militia.

But yeah, anon is probably mental.
>>
Maybe they're just trying to sell you something.
Jesus OP, i'm paranoid and see phantom people occasionly, at least i don't freak out about it on a Fillipino Moving Cave Drawing Gathering Hole.
>>
>>31101021
OP YOU ARE IN DANGER!

Learn more about the massive gang stalking epidemic facing ordinary citizens. Watch this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM
>>
>Getting headhunted by corporate for a big promotion
>Fuck it up by being a paranoid mentally ill autist
Hahahaha
>>
>>31102204
What if "terrorist or spy" is correct? What is the case then?
>>
>>31101223
>>31101230
The truth is still out there
>>
File: 1471846687005.jpg (21KB, 468x344px) Image search: [Google]
1471846687005.jpg
21KB, 468x344px
>>31103752
Then you should've had an exit plan ready long before this moment came. If you and your cell failed to account for a much more powerful organization with much more resources discovering your clandestine plot, you deserve what's coming to you.

Either go with your plan RIGHT NOW or try to fight your way out from inevitable assault. Alternatively, burn bridges and disappear, go full hobo, ditch electronics, don't show your documents anywhere, might as well try to leave the city on foot.

Be ready to meet your maker.
>>
>>31101925
Fellow paranoid schizophrenic here.
Take your medicine and go to bed fuckwit.
>>
>>31101021
>he makes up stories about men in black in black cars watching his house
you autist, its the current year 2016 if an alphabet agency wanted to watch you, they'd do it from Langley. Go to /x/ where other retards like you make up stories.
>>
>>31103796
This desu.

Get a shrink OP.
>>
>>31102041
delet
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
>>31101223
>>31101230
>>
>>31102657
>what if he's followed to the rental car
>the rental agency will figure out their car got burned down
>somehow if not, now OP has to explain what happened to car and pay for it
>the police will know their car got burned down, along with another car, with a body inside riddled with bullets

You're literally retarded. Stop watching TV
>>
It's alright OP. No one is following you. No one is stalking you. It's all just coincidence OP

By the way, are you home right now OP? If not, will you be back around, say, 5ish?
>>
>>31101021
Believed he was being followed but it was actually true.
Your not planning on joining isis are you?
>>
>>31104527
Forgot the link
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/washington-dc-transit-cop-arrested-alleged-isis-support/
>>
>>31102067

Gang stalking is a meme. It is a symptom of paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>31101925

Easy.

Perceived reality vs actual reality
>>
OP, don't listen to the morons in this thread jumping to the mental illness accusations. Mass surveillance and targeted surveillance are very real.

Consider every possibility.
You live in an apartment complex. As far as you know, you don't live near any political figures, however you could live near an active member of government, or a criminal under investigation by an alphabet agency/cops. Hell, your neighbor could be a sleeper cell for all you know.

If it's not feds, cops, detectives, or PI's, then it could be an independent no name organization, be they business, criminal or other.
>>
having worked collections some one might have put op down as a reference and they are trying to verify it. Man collections gets strange real fast.
>>
File: 1472070317029-1.jpg (42KB, 600x412px) Image search: [Google]
1472070317029-1.jpg
42KB, 600x412px
>>31106608
>shut it down
>>
OP you didn't by any chance piss off Hillary Clinton?
>>
>>31103794
do you own guns?
>>
>>31101021
>strange numbers.
Strange numbers are just scams, I get them too. They expect you to call back and they will charge you like 40 bucks or more.
>>
>>31101021
sorry anon, im just trying to serve you. You are being sued.
>>
>>31101021
you must be at least 18 years of age to use 4chan
>>
>>31101343
open the door naked most definitley, i did it to jahova witness once. They dont come around no moe.
>>
>>31101021
put cameras up, one at you front door and another near facing the parking lot.
>>
>>31102756
This, that lazy cunt hasn't even given us a guess why he's being followed.

>>31101021
Delusion schizo, what could an irrelevant little shit like you have done?
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.