[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought my first knife today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Smith & Wesson
"24-7"

Any opinions on this particular knife?
>>
File: 20160702_221303.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160702_221303.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31094434
Yeah, throw it away and get a rifle
>>
>>31094515
>8 minute bump
>on /k/

Dude you bought a cheap Chinese pocket knife, what more is there?
>>
>>31094434
How can you never have owned a knife before? They're tools, and available anywhere.
>>
>>31094434

if you're expecting praise, then i've got bad news.

The only halfway decent "gun brand knife" is HK, because their parent company is Benchmade - they're [HK] on par with Kershaw, and Byrd from ZT/Spyderco.

If you want a good knife in the ~50 dollar range, you look for those, maybe Ontario, and a few others.

Up to about 80-100 dollars, you get into Spyderco, BM, and other major brands, and beyond that you have high end production models from those companies, and semi-custom makers.
>>
>>31094434
>any opinions

it sucks

>hex screws

lmao
>>
>>31094434
It's a smith and Wesson. Ok purchase if you didn't know any better, but useless in any other context. That's not to say that smith and Wesson doesn't make an ok product here and there it's just rare and that isn't one of them.
>>
>>31094434
You fucked up. S&W knives are horrible.
>>
>>31094434
They use a mid grade chink steel (one of the 8cr-something stainless). Whether their temper is worth half a shit I dont know.

The design is mallninja, though not as bad as some of the other s&w knives.

They are overpriced for what they are. You can get a Kershaw with the same steel for half the price, or better steel for $10 less, and both will have a better blade design and much better warranty.
>>
>>31094588
>camillus

wew lad
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.