[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Runnin and gunnin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: fig-2.jpg (82KB, 532x432px) Image search: [Google]
fig-2.jpg
82KB, 532x432px
Do any of you CC while working out. Specifically while running. Pic not mine!!
>>
Just don't carry anything on you when you're running, and you won't have anything to steal. There are very few people in the world who will try to abduct you or harm you just for the sake of doing it, with no personal gain involved.
>>
>>31093409
>Just don't carry

Thank you for having this as the first three words of your post so I didn't have to read whatever retarded shit you might have typed out afterwards.
>>
>>31093409
http://abcnews.go.com/US/kristi-cornwells-body-found-georgia/story?id=12529202

>"She was talking on her cell phone to her boyfriend Douglas Davis while out for an evening walk Aug. 11, 2009."

ALWAYS. CARRY.
>>
>>31093409
firstly, no.
secondly, youre making the assumption the only possible threat you might encounter is on two legs.
>>
>>31093474
How many men have been raped and murdered while out jogging?
>>
>>31093291
I do Olympic lifting, I really don't think there is a way to carry and snatch at the same time.
>>
>>31093474
>She
>talking on her phone
I rest my case.
>>31093429
>>31093506
ITT: paranoid schizos
>>
>>31093510
>implying no women on /k/

People steal from those they think are unarmed, and wearing tight clothing and a Phone for music and some fanny pack with a wallet look like easy picking, no matter the sex.
>>
>>31093561
So, as I said in the very fucking first post in this thread, leave your wallet and phone at home.
>>
>>31093291
no, but I'd like to figure out how. Most likely a subcompact in a fag bag (fannypack) or deep carry or some shit
>>
>>31093506
This. Some of us live in bobcat country.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 345x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 345x194px
>>
>>31093525
Yeah there is, in the snatch.
>>
>>31094662
>be useless in every way
>have no way to contact help
BRILLIANT ADVICE PROFESSOR
>>
>>31093510

friend of a friend was forced to perform oral sex at gunpoint while morning jogging, happened in a city too
>>
>>31093409
last week a woman was attacked and almost raped in my local park while running. a good guy with a gun stopped it :)
>>
what do you fellas think about brave response holsters? I found them from an add on facebook and I'm intrigued. I need something like this. Also, I only carry appendix.

http://www.brshooting.com/product/braveholster/
>>
File: 200.gif (413KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
413KB, 355x200px
>>31099533
welp, that's enough to convince me to carry while jogging.
>>
>>31099622
Please anime fag. That's a wet dream for your kind.
>>
File: aXNhnbbcZZ8.jpg (39KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
aXNhnbbcZZ8.jpg
39KB, 511x509px
>>31099988
you got me ;^)
>>
>>31099597
Better off with a fanny pack for running. More discreet.
>>
https://www.hillpeoplegear.com/Products/tabid/762/CategoryID/1/Default.aspx

I've been thinking about one of these for running.

Mostly I just don't carry shit worth stealing, and don't run in shitty areas or at the wrong times of day. Nogs won't wake up early to mug you; do your PT in the AM.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.